BY MAYBELLINE

Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Lash Sensational Mascara - In Stores 11-5!The exclusive fanning brush features ten layers of bristles that reveal plumped up lashes for a sensational full-fan effect. This limited edition Maybelline Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Lash Sensational Mascara is part of the West Coast Glow Collection.Benefits:Ophthalmologist testedSuitable for contact lens wearersLimited edition Maybelline mascaraFresh-liquid formula achieves instant volume for dramatic long eyelashesApply this volumizing mascara from root-to-tip for a dramatic full fan effectMaybelline Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow CollectionDiscover the entire Maybelline x Gigi Hadid Collection! - Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Lash Sensational Mascara see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mascara makes my lashes have so much volume and I love it . 1st time purchaser and I will be repurchasing this product" in 5 reviews
  • "Yes yes and omg yes this mascara gave me long lashes and I love long lashes I was super satisfied with this mascara" in 3 reviews
Tabitha R.
I love the fact that this product can be purchased in your local stores and you don’t have to buy online. With that being said, the color of the actual mascara was great and it did lengthen my lashes just a tiny bit. However I have to say I wasn’t the biggest fan of the wand. But that is just a personal preference. Overall if your looking for a very affordable mascara and love the brand then this is perfect for you.
Sayaa B.
I have always loved Maybellines lash sensation so this new packaging was just really cute and it was still such an amazing drug store mascara. I love how much this makes my lashes look fuller, longer and thicker. The wand is also awesome for separating lashes and not clumping them, it’s always been a go to for me!
Riley C.
Bradenton, FL
Good mascara! Found this at marshall’s and was a great price. Use this product everyday and lasts all day as well. Curls my lashes and lengthens them too. Compliments my eyes and eye color as well. Will buy again
Rose W.
Greenwood, SC
FREAKING LOVE!!!! I have very short eyelashes that do not curl very well and have always had trouble with mascara doing anything at all. This changed it all. I have used many other types of Maybelline mascara with curved wands and found it very hard to apply but this changed the game. I love how it combines a curved wand and a thick wand. I’ve convinced all of my friends to try this mascara and we all love it!!!
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This mascara is super nice and a dark black color! Stays on all day long! The packaging is beautiful and it applies super easy! The company is a good brand and I love this partnership! Highly recommend!
Lauren N.
I’m gunna say no to this . I have very long lashes and it didn’t do much for me . My favorite mascara is the badgirl bang by benefit and this is nowhere near comparable for what kind of lengthening I need and volume. However if you have shorter lashes I think this would be ok for you. Just to me , maybelline has other mascaras that are better than this collaboration
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Very average mascara. Good price, however I find it doesn’t do that much for my lashes and it’s kind of gloopy. Runs/smudges easily. Too much makes your eyelashes look spidery. I’m not going to purchase again.
Sonja C.
Mandeville, LA
I have been cursed with short, straight, thin eyelashes. Finding a mascara that can make it look like I have l ashes is HARD!! Maybelline Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Lash Sensational Mascara does the trick
Tyger S.
Evansville, IN
Bought this on a whim not long again. It has a great brush and applies well. Mascara stays but and does not run down my face through out the day. Only down face is it is hard to remove even with a charcoal makeup remover.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I tried this product as a result of it being a Gigi basis product. I love the container, it is super cute and it was my first time using. It was very affordable and I recommend to other users to try it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this add length?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
does it clump up and does it give u a false lash effect how is it compared to  Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara and  Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Washable Mascara