BeautyLipLip MakeupMaybelline
MAYBELLINE Gigi Hadid Matte Lipstick

MAYBELLINE® Gigi Hadid Matte Lipstick

"Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Matte Lipstick - In Stores 11-5!Available in a collection of vibrant shades, these supremely sensational matte lipsticks glide on for an effortless West Coast Glow look. These Maybelline Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Matte Lipsticks feature velvety, full-bodied color that are perfect for any occasion.""These lipsticks are fun and so easy to go from day-to-night!"" -Gigi HadidBenefits:Creamy matte finishHigh-pigment color and pure precious oils leave a sensuous finishMatte lipstick available in a collection of shadesMaybelline Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow CollectionDiscover the entire Maybelline x Gigi Hadid Collection! - Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Matte Lipstick"

Will this product leave my lips dehydrated after a long time ?
Is this hydrating?
Start your review of MAYBELLINE® Gigi Hadid Matte Lipstick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...color payoff was wonderful it didn’t feel sticky on my lips and was fairly long lasting and it didn’t bleed like most my lipsticks! Go Gigi 👏🏼in reviews
...any skin tone they all compliment any skin tone formula is very rich and creamy minimal applications requiredin reviews
...horribly dry with a matte finish I haven't had any transfer either I love a natural looking lip on me and I'd definitely recommend this productin reviews
Hazel A.
Bruke
All of these lipsticks are amazing! They are perfect for on the go looks. I recommend them! They apply very smoothly.
Brandi M.
Nashville , IL
Love the specialty lines that come out :) unique and slightly different. Great price point and color. Not as nice as some of my higher end cosmetics but I defiantly like it better than some of the drug store brands I have purchased in the past. The packaging is cute too.
Nadiya L.
Detroit, MI
I positively live for the formula of this lipstick! Its the only kind of regular lipstick I will wear that doesn't transfer too much. Picky stoner over here so i don't like transfer😂 Well worth the money in my opinion!
melisa T.
Bronx, NY
MAYBELLINE® Gigi Hadid Matte Lipstick uploaded by melisa T.
Lo amo, me encanta yo lo utilizo cunado estoy en casa y cuando tengo que salir, amo este labial les juró que le encantará ♥️♥️♥️
Amanda L.
Monticello, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a lush beautiful lipstick! Matte lip products sometimes dry out and look so gross sometimes but this one did the opposite! My lips felt moisturized and nourished. I used a lip balm underneath and that also helped. MAYBELLINE® Gigi Hadid Matte Lipstick
Alexandra L.
San Benito, TX
Este labial es realmente hermoso y lo recomiendo muchísimo es muy pero muy lindo no duden en comprarlo😍😍😍🥰
Itzel R.
MAYBELLINE® Gigi Hadid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Itzel R.
Both are really good. I love how it looks on my lips. I got a nude color and a little bit more reddish color. I am not used to seeing my lips that rare so I didn’t really like the red but I did love the nude.
TayTay G.
San Diego
Really long lasting! I easily wore it all day without having to re apply! The packaging is super cute & not to crazy. The formula feels like butter & smells super good! I’m definitely gonna buy a different color in this!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This color is absolutely stunning and feels really awesome! The quality you get for the price of these products is really great! You will not be disappointed for sure. Looks and feels great on and does last a good amount of time. Def worth your money!
Jess H.
Blacklick, OH
I absolutely love this color and creamy consistency. You do reapply throughout fthe day after eating or drinking but I have had many compliments while wearing it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anni M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Anwar A. il y a un an
It is super creamy textured really soft beautiful matte colors