BY MAYBELLINE

"Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Matte Lipstick - In Stores 11-5!Available in a collection of vibrant shades, these supremely sensational matte lipsticks glide on for an effortless West Coast Glow look. These Maybelline Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Matte Lipsticks feature velvety, full-bodied color that are perfect for any occasion.""These lipsticks are fun and so easy to go from day-to-night!"" -Gigi HadidBenefits:Creamy matte finishHigh-pigment color and pure precious oils leave a sensuous finishMatte lipstick available in a collection of shadesMaybelline Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow CollectionDiscover the entire Maybelline x Gigi Hadid Collection! - Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Matte Lipstick"

• Is it very drying?1 Answers
  • Wooooooow ...the colors so awesome need to try it soon1 Answers
  • Are they very smooth and same formula that the normal may...1 Answers
MAYBELLINE® Gigi Hadid Matte Lipstick
  • "I was sucked it with the packaging, I’m a sucker for packaging. But the color payoff was wonderful it didn’t feel sticky on my lips and was fairly long lasting and it didn’t bleed like most my lipsticks! Go Gigi 👏🏼" in 30 reviews
  • "These lipsticks are all the perfect shade of nude for any skin tone they all compliment any skin tone formula is very rich and creamy minimal applications required" in 18 reviews
  • "I just bought the golden brown shade but all of these lippies are beautiful they glide on and dont make my lips look horribly dry with a matte finish I haven't had any transfer either I love a natural looking lip on me and I'd definitely recommend this product" in 11 reviews
Heather S.
Arnold, MO
Although this lipstick has intense pigment and great staying power, I would have liked to have seen more of a drugstore price from this drugstore brand this is a lipstick that is sold in Maybelline's every day line and the price was inflated for the name on the packaging. For the exact same formula I expect the exact same price. The lipstick does preform great.
Melanie B.
Absolutely love this color. I'm a natural red head with very fair skin and it's sometimes can be tricky to find the right colors and tones for my skin color/hair color. I really like this color though and I don't feel it washes me out. I usually put on a little hint of a sheer, shimmery lip gloss on top of this lipstick and I love the way it looks. Especially if you just put the shimmer lip gloss on the center of your lips. Helps to make them look fuller. I find this product to be quality and at a reasonable price point for everyone. I also think it doesn't leave my lips feeling dried out or anything. It also lasts for quite awhile and I don't feel like I'm constantly reapplying.
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
I honestly don’t think there is anything special about these lipsticks. It’s not a good value and the price is increased to give some profit to Gigi, so you’re basically just paying for a name when you can find a better lipstick elsewhere for the same price if not cheaper. Unimpressed.
Leigh Ann P.
Although this lipstick was very hard to track down when it first came out I finally got my hands on it and it was worth the wait very creamy opaque formula the Glides on smooth the color is the perfect combination of purple and brown and less a decent amount of time for a lipstick
Corrine G.
Nashville
Obsessed with these nude shades in this collection! Honestly one of my favorite drug store lipsticks. The application is smooth and flawless as well as the formula! It also has a scent that I can’t explain but isn’t too much at all, I just Love these!
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
I like this for the price but at the same time it’s not all that wonderful. I don’t really care for their products too much but I do like their foundations. It did not meet my expectations at all and I wouldn’t buy it again or recommend it to anyone.
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
Review for: Austyn more...
I’m pretty disappointed with this. The pigmentation isn’t what I want it to be. It’s not as opaque as it should be. I also purchased the liner, which is also disappointing. It’s a pretty color and the packaging is pretty, it’s just not vibrant enough.
Armani J.
This product honestly is ok to use but since there are only 3 shades you have to be wise. The shade i have doesn't suit me or look good but im sure its great for lighter tone. Packaging is good and texture is amazing to be a matte product.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
Honestly this is a great product. Looks great when applied and is a very nice everyday color. The packaging is so adorable and aesthetically pleasing. It last pretty well through the day but with most lipsticks you have to touch up.
Emilyn Christiny E.
Rio de Janeiro , RJ
Great lipstick. The color is just amazing and even tho it’s a matte, your lips still feels and looks great. It lasts long but not 24h. You can find it at Sephora. Price is not too bad and it’s just so great that you won’t mind.
Brittany K.
Travis Afb, CA
Can you still buy these in stores? Or were they just limited time only?
Victoria F.
Is this as good as they are saying?
Emily S.
Stevens Point
is the Gigi collection by maybelline worth the money? Which parts of the collection do you recommend and why? MAYBELLINE® Gigi Hadid Matte Lipstick
Charl L.