BY MAYBELLINE

Achieve a beautiful-looking pout in just moments with Gigi's limited edition lipstick and lip liner kit.

What it is
Gigi Hadid Lipstick and Lip Liner Kit. Achieve beautiful-looking lips in just moments with this all-in-one lip kit.

Benefits
This Maybelline Gigi Hadid kit features matte lip liners and lipsticks in a collection of limited edition shades created by Gigi herself.  Gigi recommends reapplying liner after applying lipstick to redefine the silhouette and to create the perfect pout.

"The lip colors are fun and so easy to go from day-to-night!"

How to use/apply
Step 1. Define a Cupid's Bow: Draw an X at the top center of lips.
Step 2.  Slightly over draw at your natural lip line.
Step 3.  Softly use liner in your lip corners and center of lip curves.
Step 4. Fill: Apply lipstick in the center of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth.
Step 5. Glide the lipstick across the entire bottom lip.

Ingredients
Dimethicone Synthetic Wax Trimethylsiloxysilicate Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate Polyethylene Dicalcium Phosphate Disiloxane Alumina Polyhydroxystearic Acid Ascorbyl Palmitate Bht Caprylyl Trimethicone Citric Acid Disteardimonium Hectorite Lecithin Propylene Carbonate Tocopherol [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir Ci 15850 / Red 6 Ci 15850 / Red 7 Lake Ci 17200 / Red 33 Lake Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake Ci 77120 / Barium Sulfate Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Mica ] F.I.L. D190454/1 Lipstick: G948395 Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Erucate, Silica, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Synthetic Wax, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Benzyl Alcohol, Mel/Honey/Miel, Parfum/Fragrance. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Ci 15850/Red 7, Ci 45410/Red 28 Lake, Ci 45380/Red 22 Lake, Ci 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 42090/Blue 1 Lake] F.I.L. D166274/2

Maybelline Gigi Hadid Lipstick and Lip Liner Kit
  • "I saw this in my local Superdrug and had to treat myself! The packaging is quite pretty, not over the top. The colour of the nude is so pretty, I’m quite pale skinned so suits me perfect. Goes on so creamy too! I haven’t had the chance to check how long it lasts unfortunately. So far I’m loving it" in 9 reviews
  • "The formula on this lip product is amazing. There’s great pigmentation and it is long lasting and not too drying! Everything I look for in a lippie." in 7 reviews
  • "Really love this color it's amazing since I'm more into natural colors and not too bold colors. The good thing about this lipstick is that it last for quite a while but not the whole day. But I'll totally keep buying this." in 4 reviews
asala 🐱.
Toronto
This is my fav make up brand and the most used one.
I trust them so much that most of my stuff are their products.
I love Gigi hadid, and the collaboration is the best thing ever that they come up with these brilliant lipsticks and other make up stff etc.
Eleanor T.
Aysgarthrise , East Yorkshire Bridlington
Review for: Taura more...
With this product and whilst using it occasionally, I know that this gives you a shine look to your lips, it is not that matte but still sticks to your lips for about 2 hours, which is a long lasting time.
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Rania S.
Review for: Austyn, Erin, Khair, Lani, McCall, Taura more...
This product is amazing. I love the colors, although I'd love to see more colors! If you apply it correctly, it stays on all day. It’s very affordable and a beautiful lipstick
Zay A.
Este producto lo recomiendo mucho por ser tal suave y sensible con nuestra piel labial, su color es intenso y hermoso y no se quita con la comida y dura bastante.
Dominique M.
Review for: McCall, Austyn more...
My 2 favorite colors. (McCall and Austyn)
The super soft lip liners
and creamy lipsticks are easy to put on.
Maybe they do not stay too long but for this lovely colors it is worth buying. Maybelline Gigi Hadid Lipstick and Lip Liner Kit + great packaging!
💄💋😍
Janani 💃.
Austin, TX
I would not recommend this product. The packaging is blah. The color choices aren’t great and the formula is poor as well. Cheaply made and very expensive for a drug store product with average quality.
Sophie M.
Glasgow
I love this lipstick. It's so soft on my lips and the texture is so soft and the shape means it's easy to apply. The tip at the end means it stays within the lines of the corners of my mouth and Cupids now. The colour is and orange-red tone and is bright and long-lasting.
Emily W.
london, ontario
the lipstick and liner were sort of pigmented and creamy but I wish they had more variety :/. A little pricey for a drug store lipstick and liner and a little amout of pigment- I just wanted to get the most bang out of my buck.
Unnati V.
Maybelline Gigi Hadid collection is my favorite series of maybelline ..the colour choice and the pigmentation is seriously the best you guys the best especially this red colour is awesome
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this super expensive?
naushi r.
lucknow
Just really want to try this....can anyone tell me huzz it??