Whether you’re landing in Paris or taking off in Hong Kong, be picture perfect ready with Gigi's limited edition Jetsetter Palette.

What it is
Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Makeup Palette is a glamorous beauty essential that is a must-have for your handbag or carry on.

Benefits
This limited edition Gigi Jetsetter Kit has all the beauty essentials you need to look photo ready on the fly. The palette includes two concealers, two lip balms, four eyeshadows, one blush, one matte bronzer, one highlighter, and a mini of our iconic Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara.

How to use/apply
1. Conceal: Mix shades if needed and apply.
2. Contour: Apply bronzer underneath cheekbones, top of forehead and jawline. Apply highlighter above cheekbones and brow bones.
3. Lips: Use fingers to apply balm.
4. Brows: Use thin end of brush to fill brows.
5. Eyeshadow: Use thick end of brush to apply beige as base, mauve in crease and brown for corners.
6. Lashes: Apply Mascara.

Does this work well in covering dark circles?
Does it fulfill its goals? Is it really handy to have?
How good is this product? I love Gigi and I want to have this palette. I just want to make sure if this is really a worth to buy. 😊😊
Start your review of Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette!
Product Highlights
“I have been waiting for this collab my whoke liiife lol snf finally its here i love the colors they great and pigmentedin 6 reviews
This is not my favorite palette. In my opinion, there are better drugstore products that are less expensive. Would not use again.
Fresno, CA
Omg!!! Isn't this pallet so pretty?? Can't wait to get my hand on this Maybelline New York pallet ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤️️️️️️️️
I love this palette as well! It’s so cute and I like its all the shades. I use it sometimes and it’s so easy to apply.
Sterling, VA
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette uploaded by Jamaica C.
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette uploaded by Jamaica C.
It's nice because it's compact. Most of what you need is there. Chalky eyeshadows though and not very pigmented.
This is an excellent all around palette. Great for travel. I love the pigmentation of the eyeshadow especially.
Scipio , IN
Girl no! $30 for the most boring makeup ever. They should have done something innovative or lowered the price.
Pittsburg, CA
Such a great palette, pretty natural tones great quality and pigment! Hands down an all around good product!
LOVE this palette!! The brush may be a little small, but the products itself make up for it!!
This is the perfect palette to take on a vacation, everything in it blends out perfectly
Collinsville, AL
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette uploaded by Jazmin G.
Only thing I liked was the highlight and the bronzer! Eyeshadows have lots of fall out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...