Whether you’re landing in Paris or taking off in Hong Kong, be picture perfect ready with Gigi's limited edition Jetsetter Palette.

What it is
Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Makeup Palette is a glamorous beauty essential that is a must-have for your handbag or carry on.

Benefits
This limited edition Gigi Jetsetter Kit has all the beauty essentials you need to look photo ready on the fly. The palette includes two concealers, two lip balms, four eyeshadows, one blush, one matte bronzer, one highlighter, and a mini of our iconic Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara.

How to use/apply
1. Conceal: Mix shades if needed and apply.
2. Contour: Apply bronzer underneath cheekbones, top of forehead and jawline. Apply highlighter above cheekbones and brow bones.
3. Lips: Use fingers to apply balm.
4. Brows: Use thin end of brush to fill brows.
5. Eyeshadow: Use thick end of brush to apply beige as base, mauve in crease and brown for corners.
6. Lashes: Apply Mascara.

Does this work well in covering dark circles?
Does it fulfill its goals? Is it really handy to have?
How good is this product? I love Gigi and I want to have this palette. I just want to make sure if this is really a worth to buy. 😊😊
Start your review of Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette!
Product Highlights
“I have been waiting for this collab my whoke liiife lol snf finally its here i love the colors they great and pigmentedin 6 reviews
Florida
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette uploaded by Juanita B.
I really do like this product and its very pigmented and easy too apply but when you put a finger to swatch it its not very hard so you have to swatch it very lightly. I would not buy it again i think its enough for one.
Emlenton, PA
First things first this would not be good for anyone that has a medium to deep skin tone. I’m not a fan of his palette it just has too many flaws.. the concealers have no coverage, heavy, and crease. The lip glosses /lipsticks don’t last more than an hour, and have virtually no pigment, and all the powders end up getting into the concealer and glosses. Next there are the eyeshadows. Not my favorite but they are bad, they have a lot of fallout though. Also the mini little brushes that come with this palette are awful. I can barely grip them. Next there are there’s the bronzer. It’s way too warm for me, and I’m very fair it looks orange on me. Then there’s the blush which isn’t that bad at all. BUT THE HIGHLIGHTER IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! It’s so stunning and beautiful. He only thing is they set up the pans so you can barely fit it in like the blush without getting bronzer or highlighter on it, Same goes with the bronzer and highlighter.
United Kingdom
This pallet has all of the things that you need in one compact, very eye catching packaging. You have all the shades that you need to get trough a busy day look stunning in any moment. I will recommend to my busy girls out there ❤️
الرياض, جنب ميزان الغضيب
Hello, love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. Ican help you promote your products by eviewing them in my videos forthe purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards l
Jaime bcp .cette palette est parfaite pour porter tout les jour et serait probablement travailker sur n'importe quellee fille avec n' importe quelle couleur de peau
Vernon
beautiful palette easy to use. and fun great colors if you wanna make the colors pop just add water. very cheap too. I would definately recommend this product.
Clint, TX
For my opinion the quality is good but the color and not in love with it kind of a big no for me for the reason that i dont like how it dosent last on my skin.
Bryn
This pallet is so expensive for a drugstore brand. And it’s patchy and looks like kids make up.your paying for Gigi’s name But the highlight in the kit is okay
me encanta los tonos rosas y rojos combinados con marrones ! muy buenos en calidad color profundo y resistentes ! hermosos para llevar a todos lados !
San Jose
Everything was chalky and didn’t have much color payoff. And actually pretty pricey for a drugstore palette! I was disappointed, as the colors looked pretty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...