Whether you’re landing in Paris or taking off in Hong Kong, be picture perfect ready with Gigi's limited edition Jetsetter Palette.

What it is
Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Makeup Palette is a glamorous beauty essential that is a must-have for your handbag or carry on.

Benefits
This limited edition Gigi Jetsetter Kit has all the beauty essentials you need to look photo ready on the fly. The palette includes two concealers, two lip balms, four eyeshadows, one blush, one matte bronzer, one highlighter, and a mini of our iconic Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara.

How to use/apply
1. Conceal: Mix shades if needed and apply.
2. Contour: Apply bronzer underneath cheekbones, top of forehead and jawline. Apply highlighter above cheekbones and brow bones.
3. Lips: Use fingers to apply balm.
4. Brows: Use thin end of brush to fill brows.
5. Eyeshadow: Use thick end of brush to apply beige as base, mauve in crease and brown for corners.
6. Lashes: Apply Mascara.

Does this work well in covering dark circles?
Does it fulfill its goals? Is it really handy to have?
How good is this product? I love Gigi and I want to have this palette. I just want to make sure if this is really a worth to buy. 😊😊
Start your review of Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette!
Product Highlights
“I have been waiting for this collab my whoke liiife lol snf finally its here i love the colors they great and pigmentedin 6 reviews
Ottawa
I did not like this palette at all. The pans are too small for the face products and I think it was overpriced for what you are paying for, the palette overall was not my favourite. I would not recommend.
#giftcrush thinking of gifting this to my younger cousin this christmas. I definitely am interested in knowing how good the quality is since it's a bit pricey for maybelline.
Spain , Valencia , Valencia
El producto no me llama mucho por que no está pensando para las pieles oscuras como yo , las tonalidades no nos queda muy bien . Por mi parte tendría que pensar globalmente cada tonalidad para todas las pieles específicas.
India
OMG...I was waiting soo long to get this pallet and the combination in this is amazing .... your have everything you need in a daily life....no words to express this amazing Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette
Markham
I have used the product quite a few times. This product is great for beginners in makeup and also super pigmentented. This is very affordable drugstore makeup and I will buy it agin for sure.
the colors very well combined are warm but at the time of creating a look they serve for a warm makeup as much as cold, it has a high pigmentation and they are easy to blur and mix
I love the colors,they are a beauty pigments, and he packaging is like Gigi,sweet ,the little mirror save your life ,and the lasting is not to much ,and easy use,for everyone
I really like this product I think it is very helpful the packaging is amazing especially the holographic but I have a small problem removing the mascara
It is very pigmented. The shades are shuttle and i love using it. I have never used such an amazing product. I love using it. Definitely will buy another one too.
Alain, Abudhabi
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette uploaded by Samah S.
I think that maybelline should create more of this palette which they did starting with the all city kit cheeks and face. Well the gigxmaybelline jetsetter palette got everything you need for ur daily makeup with one component missing which is setting compact powder but hey it's all good. This palette can be easy carried around in your bag. Easy to use and u can create different natural looks from day to night. Too bad it's limited only cuz I don't wanna run out 😋.. Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette
Ask a question to the Influenster community...