Whether you’re landing in Paris or taking off in Hong Kong, be picture perfect ready with Gigi's limited edition Jetsetter Palette.

What it is
Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Makeup Palette is a glamorous beauty essential that is a must-have for your handbag or carry on.

Benefits
This limited edition Gigi Jetsetter Kit has all the beauty essentials you need to look photo ready on the fly. The palette includes two concealers, two lip balms, four eyeshadows, one blush, one matte bronzer, one highlighter, and a mini of our iconic Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara.

How to use/apply
1. Conceal: Mix shades if needed and apply.
2. Contour: Apply bronzer underneath cheekbones, top of forehead and jawline. Apply highlighter above cheekbones and brow bones.
3. Lips: Use fingers to apply balm.
4. Brows: Use thin end of brush to fill brows.
5. Eyeshadow: Use thick end of brush to apply beige as base, mauve in crease and brown for corners.
6. Lashes: Apply Mascara.

Does this work well in covering dark circles?
Does it fulfill its goals? Is it really handy to have?
How good is this product? I love Gigi and I want to have this palette. I just want to make sure if this is really a worth to buy. 😊😊
Start your review of Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette!
Product Highlights
“I have been waiting for this collab my whoke liiife lol snf finally its here i love the colors they great and pigmentedin 6 reviews
Clarksburg, WV
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette uploaded by Damien J.
I hate to say this because this was very surprising to see from Maybelline. It's like the colors were not tested, like who said "yea that's good"? Is crazy crazy cause this was not pigmented st all for me. I was thinking maybe it was that I got a flop pallete I'm not sure but the colors were very chalky and not color and the concealer and puppies were greasy. The only thing I liked about this was that it has a great highlight. I'm sad I spent 30 dollars on this. It makes me sad to give a bad review of this just because i do love Maybelline however this collab was not their best idea. 😌 I will link a photo. No color on the eyes at all, but the highlight is on my nose and somewhere on my cheeks, I have one coat of the mascara on and the concealer didnt cover, the lip color just was not there.
Orlando, FL
I feel like i’m the only one who actually love this product! The blush is amazing super super pigmented (a little goes a lot way )! The highlighter is fantastic it’s can be very very blinding! The bronzer is great i love the formula of it! The mascara is really great it makes my lashes have some much volume ! i do like the concealer they do crease alittle bit but there are very thick formula. Last the eyeshadows, The sliver is very very pigmented go in super lightly! The other shades are just okay for a basic look.
First off this is suppose to be drug store but the price of 29.99 almost 30 dollars is just to pricey for drug store you may as well pay the extra money and get you a higher end palette which will be better quality the Maybelline eyeshadows are a hit or miss and not always the best quality and to tell you the truth your only paying for GiGi name I would pass on this one
Fairdale, KY
First off, did y’all forget you’re a drugstore brand? Relabeling your same formula make up with someone’s name doesn’t justify such a price increase. Also the colors for this palette are basic and remind me of a child’s make up kit. The brush is an actual joke.
Smyrna , TN
Not pigmented to much fall out no color pay off it’s like your not putting anything on your eye lids and it’s pretty pricey for a drugstore and not even worth it to be honest there are better palettes that cost the same have more and super pigmented and affordable
Brooklyn, NY
A big fat No! This palette looks like a toy and the pigmentation is a joke, it has a gritty and glittery textured highlight. I don’t care if they Collaborated with Gigi Hadid, for this price they should have done so much better. I guess they figured her cans would buy it regardless of price which is seriously an insult.
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette uploaded by Dale J.
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette This palette was just ok in my opinion. I wasn’t a fan of the original price tag of $30 so I waited. I got this from TJ Max for $12. The only thing that I like is the highlighter and blush. The rest of the stuff is just ok.
This palette was ok for me. I wasn't really stunned or excited to try anything. Nothing was terrible but it certainly wasn't one of their best collaborations. Better color payoff would help the quality of this palette!
The package is very cute and thick and I love it because it’s not as all usual palettes the only thing is the mascara I thought it was here’s but it’s wasn’t but I’m not mad and the pigment it’s so so good too I love it
Moorhead, MN
Why would anyone wanna spend $30 on this i would rather buy huda obsession pallette for $27 or a morphe palette for $23 or spend $30 on a colourpop shopping spree
Ask a question to the Influenster community...