Whether you’re landing in Paris or taking off in Hong Kong, be picture perfect ready with Gigi's limited edition Jetsetter Palette.

What it is
Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Makeup Palette is a glamorous beauty essential that is a must-have for your handbag or carry on.

Benefits
This limited edition Gigi Jetsetter Kit has all the beauty essentials you need to look photo ready on the fly. The palette includes two concealers, two lip balms, four eyeshadows, one blush, one matte bronzer, one highlighter, and a mini of our iconic Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara.

How to use/apply
1. Conceal: Mix shades if needed and apply.
2. Contour: Apply bronzer underneath cheekbones, top of forehead and jawline. Apply highlighter above cheekbones and brow bones.
3. Lips: Use fingers to apply balm.
4. Brows: Use thin end of brush to fill brows.
5. Eyeshadow: Use thick end of brush to apply beige as base, mauve in crease and brown for corners.
6. Lashes: Apply Mascara.

Does this work well in covering dark circles?
Does it fulfill its goals? Is it really handy to have?
How good is this product? I love Gigi and I want to have this palette. I just want to make sure if this is really a worth to buy. 😊😊
Start your review of Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette!
Product Highlights
“I have been waiting for this collab my whoke liiife lol snf finally its here i love the colors they great and pigmentedin 6 reviews
sam pedro sula
La última vez que la usé no me dejó un buen propecto sobre ella ya que al parecer la paleta estaba vencida y su pigmentación no era muy buena
Machala
 esta paleta me encanta, es una de mis preferidas, la uso muy seguido, sobretodo para un look natural, tiene una pigmentación increíble
guadalajara jalisco
Es muy bueno por que no tienes que cargar tantas cosas con una sola paleta puedes hacer un look muy bonito además que los tonos son muy bonitos
Estado de são Paulo, cidade de Barueri, jardim são Luís, número 242
Paleta de sombra maravilhosa, super pigmentada e fica perfeita na pele, fora que dura bastante mesmo sem usar prime, simplesmente perfeita!
I can wear those colors all day, the shadows are good, I like the formula and the colors, I just dont have words to explain how good it is
Huehuetoca
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator I love this product for its excellent pigmentation and its price is accessible to all
Terrassa, Barcelona
Love her palette. Very natural and shiny. Very cute and everyday makeup. The highlighter is very pigmented. The packaging is beautiful.
Olongapo
Very handy especially when travelling, it has all the basics you will need! It's shades are very wearable at any given occasion.
Cancún, Quintana Roo
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette i want this so bad, i wanna try and look how good it is, omg the box its so beautiful
I love this collaboration my favorite brand and my favorite model gigi 😍😍 i totally recommand this palette also the lipsticks xo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...