Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette

Whether you’re landing in Paris or taking off in Hong Kong, be picture perfect ready with Gigi's limited edition Jetsetter Palette.

What it is
Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Makeup Palette is a glamorous beauty essential that is a must-have for your handbag or carry on.

Benefits
This limited edition Gigi Jetsetter Kit has all the beauty essentials you need to look photo ready on the fly. The palette includes two concealers, two lip balms, four eyeshadows, one blush, one matte bronzer, one highlighter, and a mini of our iconic Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara.

How to use/apply
1. Conceal: Mix shades if needed and apply.
2. Contour: Apply bronzer underneath cheekbones, top of forehead and jawline. Apply highlighter above cheekbones and brow bones.
3. Lips: Use fingers to apply balm.
4. Brows: Use thin end of brush to fill brows.
5. Eyeshadow: Use thick end of brush to apply beige as base, mauve in crease and brown for corners.
6. Lashes: Apply Mascara.

Does it fulfill its goals? Is it really handy to have?
How good is this product? I love Gigi and I want to have this palette. I just want to make sure if this is really a worth to buy. 😊😊
Is this worth buying? Any good?
Start your review of Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have been waiting for this collab my whoke liiife lol snf finally its here i love the colors they great and pigmentedin 6 reviews
North Branch, MI
I honestly just don't get this palette...the pale pink nude packaging has been done before and just looks like a cheap imitation of KKW Beauty and Fenty Beauty. I get that it's supposed to be "travel friendly"...hence the name but how am I supposed to correctly use this when the pan sizes are SO SMALL. The formula wasn't any different than what been done before and for the price jump just because her name is on it is ridiculous, this is still a drugstore brand but with this colab it's not a drugstore price.
Don't even get me started on the blush, bronzer, highlighter on the right side...the bronzer should be the largest size then blush then highlighter, just going based on what products you would use the most. and how is a regular brush supposed to fit in those inky dinky pans?!
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette uploaded by Onix M.
I had really high hopes for this palette. Unfortunately, it's not what I was expecting. I should have listened to Tati and Laura Lee's YouTube reviews about this Maybelline collaboration. The HIGHLIGHTER is the only product in this palette worth having. Everything else is cheaply made kid makeup. The entire left column (lip glosses and "concealers") are worse than the dollar store makeup kits sold for kids.
So I never used maybelline eyeshadow an I’m really interested in trying it out , I do love there B.B. cream an I do purchase that weekly so obviously I love it an maybe like all there products!!! It won’t hurt to try , only I’ll be spenomore money on make up .
I’m a beginner when it comes to make-up so I thought this would be perfect for me since it’s only $20 but it’s disappointing, the only thing I like here is the bronzer. I’m not sure if i’m really just not that educated with make up or it’s just really not that good.
Merom, IN
I am not impressed.. Little high priced for a drugstore pallet, but I suppose that's because the collab with Gigi. The colors aren't as pigmented as I'd hoped, and the portions are seriously so small. Congrats to Gigi, but this is one I will not be repurchasing or using much.
houston
It is okay but the price is great, the formula is very powdery. Also I don’t suggest using the brushes coming with the palette. I only used a blush in the palette but that’s about it don’t really preferred to use the product because it is so much powder coming out so I rather save my money on something else
Goshen , IN
Purchased this palette for myself, mom & sister for Christmas! I like it, the bronzer is a bit brown but if you blend with the highlighter and blush it’s very pretty! Mix the highlighter with the shadows for sparkle and the concealer and lip glosses are great!
Harrisburg, NC
In my opinion, I believe this product is a little overrated. You don’t really get your moneys worth of product as you would in other palettes. The colors are pretty but for the price, the pigments are not strong.
Ephrata , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This collaboration with Gigi Hadid was just a shity one. Most of the stuff were repeated end pink. Honestly none of the stuff we're good we just too powdery in the Fallout was ridiculous. This should not have happened this collaboration was just do not happen again
Saint Charles, MO
Drug store makeup should not be priced over $20, not even close to that honestly. But this palette for $30?? The pots are small. Just because you put someone’s name on it doesn’t mean you need to sky rocket the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...