Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette

Whether you’re landing in Paris or taking off in Hong Kong, be picture perfect ready with Gigi's limited edition Jetsetter Palette.

What it is
Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Makeup Palette is a glamorous beauty essential that is a must-have for your handbag or carry on.

Benefits
This limited edition Gigi Jetsetter Kit has all the beauty essentials you need to look photo ready on the fly. The palette includes two concealers, two lip balms, four eyeshadows, one blush, one matte bronzer, one highlighter, and a mini of our iconic Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara.

How to use/apply
1. Conceal: Mix shades if needed and apply.
2. Contour: Apply bronzer underneath cheekbones, top of forehead and jawline. Apply highlighter above cheekbones and brow bones.
3. Lips: Use fingers to apply balm.
4. Brows: Use thin end of brush to fill brows.
5. Eyeshadow: Use thick end of brush to apply beige as base, mauve in crease and brown for corners.
6. Lashes: Apply Mascara.

Does this work well in covering dark circles?
Does it fulfill its goals? Is it really handy to have?
Start your review of Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette!
Product Highlights
I have been waiting for this collab my whoke liiife lol snf finally its here i love the colors they great and pigmentedin reviews
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette uploaded by Rosie S.
This is an older discontinued product from Maybelline. It has such great use of highlight and contour between eyeshadows. The concealer highlight was really brightening as well. The cream highlighter was beautiful. I hope the relaunch this! #maybelline
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Cute idea but this palette is horrible. Cheap made and cheap product. Not worth 5$ They need to switch the whole formula on everything on the palette. I rarely purchase drug store makeup and this is why I remind myself not to. No pigment, shadows barely blind and the ones that do blend together looked muddled up into one color on the eyes. Horrible horrible, also has a very strange smell. The only thing I enjoy about this product is the packaging. They did good on that part. I wouldn’t recommend this product to a child or beginner, let alone someone advanced in makeup. Don’t waste your money on this please. I got it as a PR package for free for my utube channel and I had to give it a not so nice review on my channel. I am trying to be as nice as I can considering I got it for free and am blessed to get the chance to review this product but, it is absolutely horrible. Wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. Stay blessed y’all!
Becky R.
Portland, OR
This looks and feels like a play makeup palette that I had as a child. The colors in the set are beautiful. You have to use a lot of product to get the same pigmentation you would get from a higher end product. It’s a little frustrating to use to me for that reason so I may end up giving it away.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I honestly just don't get this palette...the pale pink nude packaging has been done before and just looks like a cheap imitation of KKW Beauty and Fenty Beauty. I get that it's supposed to be "travel friendly"...hence the name but how am I supposed to correctly use this when the pan sizes are SO SMALL. The formula wasn't any different than what been done before and for the price jump just because her name is on it is ridiculous, this is still a drugstore brand but with this colab it's not a drugstore price.
Don't even get me started on the blush, bronzer, highlighter on the right side...the bronzer should be the largest size then blush then highlighter, just going based on what products you would use the most. and how is a regular brush supposed to fit in those inky dinky pans?!
Nadi L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'd compare it to kid's makeup, but that would be an insult to kid's makeup. I love the concept, but the quality is SO bad! The fallout is beyond fallout...it basically comes as powder. The moment your brush touches the pink shadow you will have a giant gaping hole in it. The brown shadow, which has a ton of fallout as well, instantly gets into the lip glosses and concealers and ruins them. The concealers are a joke--only people of 2 shades can use them, even to contour and highlight with. The blush is pretty, but the fallout is pathetic. The highlighter is ok, but honestly, this palette isn't even worth $10.
elizabeth E.
Fresno, CA
Omg!!! Isn't this pallet so pretty?? Can't wait to get my hand on this Maybelline New York pallet ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤️️️️️️️️
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
First off, did y’all forget you’re a drugstore brand? Relabeling your same formula make up with someone’s name doesn’t justify such a price increase. Also the colors for this palette are basic and remind me of a child’s make up kit. The brush is an actual joke.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Bought this for fun. Occasionally like to test out drugstore brands to see they have improved. I was fairly impressed. Had a great selection of colors and uses for highlighting and contouring. I'd buy a different palette instead down the road.
Jazmin G.
Collinsville , AL
Maybelline Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette uploaded by Jazmin G.
Only thing I liked was the highlight and the bronzer! Eyeshadows have lots of fall out.
Rangin K.
Smyrna, TN
Not pigmented to much fall out no color pay off it’s like your not putting anything on your eye lids and it’s pretty pricey for a drugstore and not even worth it to be honest there are better palettes that cost the same have more and super pigmented and affordable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...