Maybelline Gigi Hadid East Coast Glam Fiber Mascara

Gigi Hadid East Coast Glam Fiber Mascara - In Stores 11-5!Bring on an effortless East Coast Glam look with this Maybelline Gigi Hadid East Coast Glam Fiber Mascara. Getting gorgeous length and a volumizing effect is as easy as 1, 2, 3.Benefits:Build elongated lashes in three easy steps with this double-sided mascaraDual-ended brushCoat lashes in jet black color and loose fibers for added dramaCreates long, supermodel-ready lashes for a gorgeous Maybelline East Coast Glam lookDiscover the entire Maybelline x Gigi Hadid Collection! - Gigi Hadid East Coast Glam Fiber Mascara

would mabey like to try this is it super clumpy and how long does this last on lashes?
Is this any good???
Start your review of Maybelline Gigi Hadid East Coast Glam Fiber Mascara!
Lansing, MI
Probably the scariest thing I’ve ever applied to my eyes. I’ve used other fiber mascaras before but this just seemed so questionable. I thought for sure I was going to end up with some sort of infection or fibers in my eyes. Thankfully I did not have any of those things at the end of the day but because of that fear, I probably won’t use again.
I recently purchased this product and I am hooked. I have purchased other lash fiber and mascara combos and I find This one to be highly Comparable to pricier ones. It looks like I have added falsies. Be sure to add primer and curl before mascara for dramatic effect.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is a decent mascara. It’s not my top five but I was pleasantly impressed. I thought that the duo was going to be more like L’Oréal double extend but unfortunately it wasn’t. I purchased two because it was on sale. I would probably not buy again.
Maybelline Gigi Hadid East Coast Glam Fiber Mascara uploaded by Courtney T.
Kathleenlights recommended this mascara and everything she recommends I love, so this mascara is so different. I was surprised to find out that it’s a tubing mascara so it comes off super easily when removing my makeup. I can use just the mascara for a great voluminous, everyday look, or I can add the fibers to it to make it extra glam. Already bought a backup. Love it.
Palmdale, CA
Great price, makes my lashes look full and fake because they get so long and dark which is a good thing, curls well, long lasting
Los Angeles
This mascara is beautiful. It’s my favorite mascara so far and the fiber does help your eyelashes look longer and fuller.
Memphis, TN
Just bought it few days back and is awesome...don't need false lashes anymore...love this product ..
1,090 reviews
This mascara is everything! It coats all the lashes very well, and definitely gives a lot of volume!
Ottawa
Love this mascara. It's cheap but effective. I have short and scarce eyelashes but this mascara really gives volume especially after applying the white fiber. My lashes look so much longer and fuller. Will buy it again for sure. I strongly recommend this product to people.
Huddersfield
This is an amazing product for your eye lashes, it has amazing packaging, i think its quite cute, the price for this product is a little pricy but i think its an good product to invest in ! I would definitely recommend it!!