BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Garnier The Soothing Remover Sensitive Skin Cleansing Towelettes: Gently cleanses and calms skin No fragrance No dye Dermatologist tested Ophthalmologist tested Tested on contact lens wearers

Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup remover wipes are great for sensitive skin. They are really gentle and soothing. I have found my face is smoother and breaks out less since using these. This makeup wipe is also great for wiping off facial makeup or maybe using after the micellar water. I found these wipes have a hard time taking of eye makeup. They would also be great for cleaning up any makeup mishaps that happen while applying makeup.
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to try these and I was not very happy with them. The price wasn't to bad as far as what it did for my skin ummm it wasn't much. They do feel nice on the skin but as far as makeup goes they didn't do a great job of getting it off and I don't ware a lot of makeup. Definitely will not be repurchasing.
Iliana T.
Freeport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product. I feel like it takes off most of my makeup. The only times I've had an issue is with glitter. But other than that the wipes are great. I use the sensitive skin one and it does have a slight chemical smell. But super light nothing that over powers in your face.
Maricela C.
3112 barton rd carrollton
It's an amazing product! It helps remove you're makeup better then other makeup wipes. Effective. Its a very nice packaging, affordable pricing, you can find it mainly anywhere.Repeated user. Yes i would recommend to other.!
Dana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for sensitive skin. I often find when using different products my skin will brake out becaue its so sensitive. I didn't have this problem with this product and all my make up came off easily
Brittany L.
Saginaw, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works very well at taking off the day. Smells amazing. I got the one for sensitive skin just to try it out
rhea r.
New Albany, OH
These are nice for a cheap drugstore face wipe. i use these after a workout to get all the sweat off but then i immediately use my face wash as these don't do the complete trick and they leaves a residue.
Olya M.
So far so good. Works just as well as other expensive wipes. I think I finally found a brand of wipes I'm gonna stick with.
Valarie B.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these. Very soft on your skin and they didn't break me out like other brands do. They removed my makeup easily even when wearing heavy eye makeup.
PAris B.
Bridge City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't the brand I usually purchase but I wasn't disappointed with them. They take the makeup off without smearing and have a nice scent.
rhea r.
New Albany, OH
Do these remove eye makeup well?
Bailey D.
Is this going to effect my sensitive skin?