BY MAYBELLINE

Say hello to full, thick, silky-soft lashes and goodbye to that brittle feeling. Helps to prevent lash loss.

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isaproraffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Canauba Wax, Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Paraffin, Proplyene Carbonate, Polyvinyl, Laurate, Silica, Rice Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth-20, Lecithin, Acrylates, Ethyl Methacrylate Copyolymer, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Disodium, Cocoamphodiacetate, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Simtheicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Proplyparaben, Disodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Is this a more wet or dry mascara formula? Does i... Be the first to answer!
  • Why did they stop making this mascara in dark brown? Any suggesti...1 Answers
  • Is it worth purchasing? How many coats of mascara do you apply to...4 Answers
Dana D.
Lutz, FL
This stuff is definitely waterproof. Even after makeup wipes and a hot shower, remainders of this stuff clings to my lashes. The waterproof designation is really the only part of this mascara that lived up to its name. A few coats leaves me with thick, black (although, my lashes are naturally black already), but clumpy lashes. A quick brush with a clean spoolie can solve that easily though. The part I really don't like is the super dry, "crunchy" texture. Whenever I use this, I worry that my lashes are going to break because they look so brittle. That being said, it DOES make my lashes more noticeable, almost in a medium-end falsies kind of way, and it's really cheap. I think I'm going to use this one until it's dry/empty, but I'll look for a better drugstore mascara next time.
olivia v.
I teach group fit classes and am always looking for products that can withstand sweat in my eyes. I'd been using Maybelline's Lash Discovery mascara, but it was drying out so I bought this with a coupon. I use the non-waterproof and really like it. This consistency is fairly close; it adds volume and length. It's soft and an enhanced natural look on me.

It smudges a bit by the end of the day, but it stayed on without smudging until my third class of the day, so that's pretty good. Like all waterproof mascaras, you have to work a bit to get it off your eyelashes. I use the Neutrogena eye makeup remover knockoff brand to remove this. I will buy this again
Cheyenne R.
I just got this mascara after I've decided I've had enough of the Maybelline Lash Sensational Full Fan Effect mascara which I was not a fan of. This mascara though is amazing. I love the brush. I love the consistency of the formula. I have mediocre lashes tbh. They aren't short but I always appreciate length and they aren't thin or sparse but I do appreciate more volume. This mascara gives me length and volume without clumping. I think I've finally found my holy trail drugstore mascara.
Erin G.
One of the best drugstore mascaras out there! I love the waterproof version of this mascara - it lasts through pretty much anything, holds a curl all day, and can either be natural or dramatic, depending on how many coats you get. I'm firmly on team "don't spend a ton of money on mascara" and this is one of the products that consistently reaffirms that for me. Gives good length and better volume, and the formula doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes!
Sarah S.
Athens, GA
Hands-down my go-to-mascara! I've only recently started using another brand because I had a coupon, but considering just throwing it out and going back to this one! I love it because it adds volume to my lashes while looking very natural. Does not look like I'm wearing mascara at all - just enhances them! It's also the 'truest' waterproof mascara I've ever bought - the only way I can take it off if by using coconut oil.
Kristin L.
I tried this mascara after my last one just didn't feel like it was working anymore. I saw a review saying that it worked well with glasses. I have been very happy with it! It gives my lashes a great, dark color, but it's not's overly dramatic. It goes on very easily and comes off easily with regular eye make-up remover. It also doesn't clump up like my last brand did. Overall, I'm very happy with this mascara.
KRISTINA V.
Shawnee, KS
This is my all time favorite mascara since about.. 14 years ago. It is great for people who have longer lashes and find that thicker formulas get clumpy or dry out before you reach the tips of your lashes. It will last you all day, it does not flake, it does not smudge. It is a thinner formula, so you can add multiple coats without it getting clumpy. Might be good paired with a volumizing formula.
LAVONNE A.
This product did what I thought the Waterproof Better Than ex mascara would do. It holds a curl, separated my lashes, created length and volume, without clumping, flaking, or running. I have used this for about a month now and it has become my go to mascara. It beats all my high end mascaras that I've been using for years. It does take a while to remove but it is totally worth it.
Bethany H.
Kaysville, UT
This is my all time favorite day to day mascara. It's no fuss, stays all day, coats lashes, doesn't clump, doesn't flake, goes on smooth and my lashes are still touchable. I hate too stiff of mascara because when I remove I feel like I am taking my lashes out with it. I wouldn't use this for an event or night out but for daytime wear it can't be beat.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
Love the brush on this, prevents clumping and really rounds out my lashes. Very easy to apply and give good results without spending a ton of money. I would say it is at the top end of drug store makeup. I would recommend to someone looking for inexpensive mascara especially in the summer. It holds up well against sweat and water!
Emily S.
Does this wash off easily?
Ashley W.
How many coats do you usually apply to achieve the look you want? (For me, it's two!)
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Is this truly waterproof? Is it easy to remove with a makeup wipe?
America E.
Garden Grove, CA
Is it worth purchasing? How many coats of mascara do you apply to get a good look?
Mariesol S.
Dallas, TX
I have thin and very little eyelashes on top and bottom. Does this mascara give you the look of full lashes on both top and bottom lashes?