BY MAYBELLINE

Say hello to full, thick, silky-soft lashes and goodbye to that brittle feeling. Helps to prevent lash loss.

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isaproraffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Canauba Wax, Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Paraffin, Proplyene Carbonate, Polyvinyl, Laurate, Silica, Rice Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth-20, Lecithin, Acrylates, Ethyl Methacrylate Copyolymer, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Disodium, Cocoamphodiacetate, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Simtheicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Proplyparaben, Disodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• This looks like a nice product. Has anyone used this 2 Answers
  • This looks like a nice product. Has anyone used this 1 Answers
  • Is this a more wet or dry mascara formula? Does it hold a...1 Answers
Maybelline Full 'N Soft® Waterproof Mascara
  • "I really like this mascara. I haven't tried the waterproof version yet but the regular is nice. I don't notice any extra volume or length so it's very natural looking. I have blonde lashes so it is nice to just darken them for a quick eye look." in 68 reviews
  • "I actually don't use the waterproof one, i use the regular one and its my everyday go to mascara, since i started wearing makeup as a teenager. and don't get me wrong, I've tried a billion different ones but i also have this one in my stash. it seperates and fans out my lashes. it doesn't get dry and flake off, it doesn't clump. i can use multiple coats if i have to. it lengthens my lashes. its just all around perfect. i enjoy that is not a plastic brush as well, i hate those. its exactly full and soft!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have yet to find another mascara that has such an incredible brush and formula. The brush evenly spreads my lashes and thickens them also making them look long. After one coat, they are almost fully covered. I use the water proof especially because I workout with this product on and it never runs!! I fully recommend this." in 16 reviews
Valerie M.
This has been my go to mascara for 6 years and I still have a tube in my vanity. I have started using Almay Get Up & Grow to get my lashes a much needed length boost, but still fall back on my trusty full n' soft every time. The wand separates each lash easily and doesn't glop a ton of product onto your lashes. I never have clumps or flakes and can run my fingers through my lashes and feel their buttery smoothness. It's not going to give you super voluminous, lengthy lashes, but it will give you HEALTHY, beautiful looking lashes that are more natural.
Rebecca F.
Lincoln
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is absolutely my favorite mascara! More than that it is the only mascara that I use. Any other mascara I have ever tried has made my lashes brittle while not building any volume whatsoever. This mascara makes your lashes feel more natural than anything else I've ever used. The only thing I would warn potential flyers about is that while it is waterproof, it does smudge off onto your skin easier than some mascaras. Personally, I always find that the superior texture of the mascara is beyond worth it even if I look a little more raccoon-like in the mornings!
Darla S.
I needed to grab an inexpensive waterproof mascara, and I used the regular Maybelline Full N Soft years ago, so I thought I would try the waterproof.  I am very pleased!  Gives a lot of volume while keeping lashes soft and natural.  After years of trying different high end mascaras, I forgot how much I liked the Full N Soft! I may be heading back to the store.
Kristin W.
South Easton, MA
I love this mascara! It's perfect for when I want to give my eyelashes a little life without looking like I'm wearing too much makeup. The brush is so easy to use & control, and I love how it leaves your lashes soft & thick but still very natural looking. & The waterproof works great! I always wear this if I know I'm going to the gym or hot yoga later but won't have time to wash my face but don't want those lovely mascara streaks!
Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
I could never afford high-end things when I was younger. Heck, my husband might suggest that I probably still can’t. Nevertheless, this is the best drugstore mascara you can find. It out performs several of the more expensive brands in terms of volume, and true to its name, is not hardening or clumping at all. I would give it 5 stars if it were just a smidge more lengthening. The formula is dry and flicks onto your lid a little bit if you apply too quickly. I tend to apply 1 coat of a lengthening mascara, let that dry, then finish with this, and my lashes look 10 times fuller and thicker afterward! It also does not smudge or give you raccoon eyes, but it does dry grainy over time, so I strongly recommend removing before bed.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
This mascara was pleasantly surprising. The first coat was nothing to sneeze at but when I started to apply the 2nd coat it amped up the volume, curl and length. I believe if I had applied a third coat I could have gotten even more out of it. However I wanted to be fair and only apply 2 coats per mascara testing that I am doing on my blog exploringmakeupinmy40s. I have to say this is a super comfortable mascara. Soft is no joke! Your lashes do not have that crusty feel after applied. This mascara also did not smudge and I was in and out of the rain a ton today. I would say this one is worth keeping around due to the comfort factor and that I could possibly get more volume and length out of it with another coat. Could be in competition with Dior with 3 coats.
Mai T.
One of the best drugstore mascaras. I love the wand and the formula. It doesn’t clump my tiny lashes and doesn’t dry up in a crusty way. The name is spot on, it does look and feel soft to the touch, which is mind blowing to me because I have not seen any other mascaras like this in the drugstore. I usually only apply 2 coats and it’ll enhance my natural lashes, almost like lash extensions. I teared up the whole day and no smudges or raccoon eyes. It feels pretty comfortable when I travel with this on my lashes, and of course it held up my curls so I’m very impressed. I’m the type of person who uses things over and over if I love it and this is one of them. Plus it’s waterproof so that’s a win!
vivian p.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE THIS PRODUCT!! It isn’t really waterproof but it does volumize and lengthens the look of your lashes at a reasonable price! I use this product whenever I’m in a rush to look decent, I definitely  recommend using this product if you are look for a clean look!
MAYBELLINE FULL N' SOFT WATERPROOF MASCARA gave me a perfect blast that made my eyes twinkled. I buy my maybelline full n' soft waterproof mascara at Watson. It is really the perfect match of my brown eyes. I will going to buy it over and over again. Thank you maybelline for this awesome MASACARA more and more power. 😍😍😍😘😘😉😉
Aaliyah R.
Cutlerville
This product is The best it is not to thick and not to thin. This packaging is so nice. I think this product is perfect the way it is. Also this product makes my lashes so long. I love it. I would buy this product again.
Emily S.
Does this wash off easily?
Ashley W.
How many coats do you usually apply to achieve the look you want? (For me, it's two!)
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Is this truly waterproof? Is it easy to remove with a makeup wipe?
America E.
Garden Grove, CA
Is it worth purchasing? How many coats of mascara do you apply to get a good look?
Mariesol S.
Dallas, TX
I have thin and very little eyelashes on top and bottom. Does this mascara give you the look of full lashes on both top and bottom lashes?