BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Mascara

Say hello to full, thick, silky-soft lashes and goodbye to that brittle feeling. Helps to prevent lash loss.

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isaproraffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Canauba Wax, Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Paraffin, Proplyene Carbonate, Polyvinyl, Laurate, Silica, Rice Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth-20, Lecithin, Acrylates, Ethyl Methacrylate Copyolymer, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Disodium, Cocoamphodiacetate, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Simtheicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Proplyparaben, Disodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Is this a more wet or dry mascara formula? Does it hold a...1 Answers
  • Why did they stop making this mascara in dark brown? Any ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth purchasing? How many coats of mascara do you ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I really like this mascara. I haven't tried the waterproof version yet but the regular is nice. I don't notice any extra volume or length so it's very natural looking. I have blonde lashes so it is nice to just darken them for a quick eye look." in 68 reviews
  • "I actually don't use the waterproof one, i use the regular one and its my everyday go to mascara, since i started wearing makeup as a teenager. and don't get me wrong, I've tried a billion different ones but i also have this one in my stash. it seperates and fans out my lashes. it doesn't get dry and flake off, it doesn't clump. i can use multiple coats if i have to. it lengthens my lashes. its just all around perfect. i enjoy that is not a plastic brush as well, i hate those. its exactly full and soft!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have yet to find another mascara that has such an incredible brush and formula. The brush evenly spreads my lashes and thickens them also making them look long. After one coat, they are almost fully covered. I use the water proof especially because I workout with this product on and it never runs!! I fully recommend this." in 16 reviews
Valerie M.
This has been my go to mascara for 6 years and I still have a tube in my vanity. I have started using Almay Get Up & Grow to get my lashes a much needed length boost, but still fall back on my trusty full n' soft every time. The wand separates each lash easily and doesn't glop a ton of product onto your lashes. I never have clumps or flakes and can run my fingers through my lashes and feel their buttery smoothness. It's not going to give you super voluminous, lengthy lashes, but it will give you HEALTHY, beautiful looking lashes that are more natural.
Darla S.
I needed to grab an inexpensive waterproof mascara, and I used the regular Maybelline Full N Soft years ago, so I thought I would try the waterproof.  I am very pleased!  Gives a lot of volume while keeping lashes soft and natural.  After years of trying different high end mascaras, I forgot how much I liked the Full N Soft! I may be heading back to the store.
Kristin W.
South Easton, MA
I love this mascara! It's perfect for when I want to give my eyelashes a little life without looking like I'm wearing too much makeup. The brush is so easy to use & control, and I love how it leaves your lashes soft & thick but still very natural looking. & The waterproof works great! I always wear this if I know I'm going to the gym or hot yoga later but won't have time to wash my face but don't want those lovely mascara streaks!
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
This mascara was pleasantly surprising. The first coat was nothing to sneeze at but when I started to apply the 2nd coat it amped up the volume, curl and length. I believe if I had applied a third coat I could have gotten even more out of it. However I wanted to be fair and only apply 2 coats per mascara testing that I am doing on my blog exploringmakeupinmy40s. I have to say this is a super comfortable mascara. Soft is no joke! Your lashes do not have that crusty feel after applied. This mascara also did not smudge and I was in and out of the rain a ton today. I would say this one is worth keeping around due to the comfort factor and that I could possibly get more volume and length out of it with another coat. Could be in competition with Dior with 3 coats.
Gianna R.
I love this mascara it was one of the first mascaras I have tried and liked it more than any other mascara it gives you very full and thick lashes without being to dramatic and bold I recommend to anyone that likes natural looking lashes
Becca R.
Loudon
I love this mascara!  It makes my lashes look so long and not at all clumpy, which I feel is hard to find in a water proof mascara.  I actually prefer this mascara to many high end brands I have tried.  I have also noticed that it has not dried out and have stay non-crusty for the 6 mo that I have had it!
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
It is waterproof, but also makeup remover proof. I thought I was going to have to get a special solvent to get it off my eyes! It was my first time using it, and it truly looked great just... getting it off was so horrible of an experience that I don’t think I will be using it again.
MAYBELLINE FULL N' SOFT WATERPROOF MASCARA gave me a perfect blast that made my eyes twinkled. I buy my maybelline full n' soft waterproof mascara at Watson. It is really the perfect match of my brown eyes. I will going to buy it over and over again. Thank you maybelline for this awesome MASACARA more and more power. 😍😍😍😘😘😉😉
Aaliyah R.
Cutlerville
This product is The best it is not to thick and not to thin. This packaging is so nice. I think this product is perfect the way it is. Also this product makes my lashes so long. I love it. I would buy this product again.
Fallon R.
Torrington
Alright, honestly, I'm huge on make up but this is so far my favorite mascara, and I'm tried "I'm Real" and Dior and plenty others, but this one is amazing, especially for the cheap price. Very waterproof, and it doesn't do that spider leg looking thing.
Emily S.
Does this wash off easily?
Ashley W.
How many coats do you usually apply to achieve the look you want? (For me, it's two!)
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Is this truly waterproof? Is it easy to remove with a makeup wipe?
America E.
Garden Grove, CA
Is it worth purchasing? How many coats of mascara do you apply to get a good look?
Mariesol S.
Dallas, TX
I have thin and very little eyelashes on top and bottom. Does this mascara give you the look of full lashes on both top and bottom lashes?