Maybelline Full 'N Soft® Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Gina G.Maybelline Full 'N Soft® Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Rana N.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Say hello to full, thick, silky-soft lashes and goodbye to that brittle feeling. Helps to prevent lash loss.

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isaproraffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Canauba Wax, Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Paraffin, Proplyene Carbonate, Polyvinyl, Laurate, Silica, Rice Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth-20, Lecithin, Acrylates, Ethyl Methacrylate Copyolymer, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Disodium, Cocoamphodiacetate, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Simtheicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Proplyparaben, Disodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Buy on Amazon
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Kaysville, UT
Review for: Black
This is my all time favorite day to day mascara. It's no fuss, stays all day, coats lashes, doesn't clump, doesn't flake, goes on smooth and my lashes are still touchable. I hate too stiff of mascara because when I remove I feel like I am taking my lashes out with it. I wouldn't use this for an event or night out but for daytime wear it can't be beat.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Black
Love the brush on this, prevents clumping and really rounds out my lashes. Very easy to apply and give good results without spending a ton of money. I would say it is at the top end of drug store makeup. I would recommend to someone looking for inexpensive mascara especially in the summer. It holds up well against sweat and water!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Black
The only mascara I use!! Full n soft waterproof is my absolute favorite mascara! I literally don't even try other brands anymore. Maybelline waterproof formulas are the only ones that hold curl in my lashes, and full n soft is my OG ride or die mascara. Makes my lashes look long and full of volume. The BEST!!!
Alivia F.
Alivia F.
Midland, MI
Review for: Black
I do not use this specific type. However I do like whichever kind it is I use. It comes in a yellow tube and has a thick brush. Its very comparable to the Covergirl brand in the orange tube I used to use. It tends to be a little cheaper though so I don't mind it.
Joni P.
Joni P.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Black
My eyelashes are stick straight, so I have to use a waterproof mascara in order to keep my eyelashes curled. This waterproof mascara does the trick of keeping my eyelashes curled and gives me the natural look I want. It does not clump on me either.
Kasia G.
Kasia G.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Black
Really is a great waterproof mascara I could totally use this every single day it is just such a good mascara it really stayes strong in water and gives your lashes that good hold it makes your eyes big and bold I love this product sooo much
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Review for: Black
i used to be obsessed with this mascara in high school idk if its the formula so much as the wand i found it to lengthing lengthing and defining also it is pretty soft it didnt cause my lashes to be crunchy nor does it flake or transfer
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
Review for: Black
I love this mascara for a softer, more natural look. The formula is also great for pairing with a lengthening mascara over it (I like Maybelline's Stiletto) if I want to take it from day to night.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Manhasset, NY
Review for: Black
My go to mascara for work or a day out on the town. I like the way it applies to the eyelashes to make them look naturally fuller, without ever clumping. Would def recommend!
brooklyn n.
brooklyn n.
Middletown, DE
Review for: Black
Spot it does really good last long in this waterproof I don't only use it as a mascara but I use it as an eyebrow gel , it's basically a two and one