BY MAYBELLINE #75 in Mascara

Say hello to full, thick, silky-soft lashes and goodbye to that brittle feeling. Helps to prevent lash loss.

Water, Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Ppg-17/Lpdi/Dmpa Copolymer, Carnuaba Wax, Pariffin, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmatic Acid, Pvp, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl, Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Bht, Lecithin, Isoprpyl Titanium Trisostearate, Butylparaben, Disodium Cocoampodiactate, 2-oleamido, 3-octadecanediol, Proplynparaben

May Contain:

CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide.

• Does anyone know in euros how much it will cost?1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this mascara. However I've never tried...2 Answers
  • What drug stores carry this product? I've been to my CVS ...6 Answers
Maybelline Full 'N Soft® Washable Mascara
  • "If you want natural looking lashes, this is the right mascara for you! It separates and defines my lashes. It gives me a little volume and a little length. It doesn't give a dramatic effect. It doesn't clump nor smudge on me. It also holds my curl. I love it. " in 66 reviews
  • "I love how soft this makes my lashes feel and look. It volumizes without getting clumpy. I love the waterproof too." in 35 reviews
  • "I have been using this mascara religiously for years. It does not clump or flake, and it gives me full, long lashes. " in 27 reviews
  • "It goes on smooth (no clumping) and adds volume and depth!" in 1 review
  • "I actually found that not only do my lashes look great when I am using this but they have lengthened and break less when I use it regularly." in 1 review
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I can't believe how many make up users and lovers don't know what an amazing mascara this is!!! So so so amazing. It give so much length, volume, definition and just big Full and Soft lashes...hint hint..lol. I have used this product since middle school and still continue to purchase and repurchase this knowing that it always delivers such big beautiful results. The brush is so so perfect for big fluffy soft lashes that make them look like a baby dolls! I'm obsessed with this. Formula is great and dries fast and doesn't transfer but however I wish it lasted longer but I understand it's washable and not waterproof giving you a easy removal of this mascara but a short wear time...but its worth it and works amazing with other Mascaras that are water proof and long lasting. Love love love!!!!
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
This is one of my HG mascaras! Great price, lasting power, looks great and is easy to get off at the end of the day. If you get it wet it’ll run of course, but it lasts through the occasional eye-rub (I forget I’m wearing it since it’s so comfortable). I’m so sad that maybelline isn’t CF, so I’ll have to find an alternative. But I still have a tube I’m using and I love it just the same.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
When it says “washable” it really means “watery”. This stuff made me look like that Taylor swift music video for Bad Blood and that was most certainly not the look I was going for. I had to redo my entire face of makeup because this stuff just wouldn’t stop dripping! Not to mention it weighing down my lashes which usually isn’t a problem for me. This stuff was a nightmare
Lisa W.
Long Branch
It never ceases to amaze me that this gem doesn’t get any love. Great brush great formula. Buildable. Zero flakes. Leaves me with soft lush lashes. Best of all, it doesn’t dry up after two weeks like a lot of high end (I’m looking at you DiorShow) mascaras. Have loved and used this drugstore treasure for years. Sometime I stray but I always come back.
Alyssa V.
donna
This is such an amazing product it helps grow your lashes and it makes your lashes look natural. The packaging is very skinny but you do get your money’s worth. It’s not very pricey for a drugstore product but I would definitely repurchase.
Tatiana
Bronx, NY
One of the beat tubing drug store mascaras. I brought mines at Walmart for 5.97 I believe. I used it for a good 3 months and while I wish it gave more fullness it is easy to remove. If you are looking for a more natural lash without the black raccoon leftover eye residue when washing your face. This is the one.
Charly M.
I love makeup and thoroughly test out products and try new ones. I have used many drugstore mascaras and many expensive or designer ones. I really think this is the best drug store mascara out there. It separates, lifts and gives my lashes a volume that most mascaras can’t do. Comparable to Better than Sex mascara which is $25 at Sephora. Would def recommend!!
Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this mascara and is definitely a holy grail for me!! It is perfect for everyday wear! This mascara gives me volume and length that is not too dramatic or over the top. The mascara is a perfect mix between dry and liquidy which makes it a dream to apply. The brush head has natural bristles that separate lashes well and lengthens lashes to perfection. This mascara definitely holds a curl and is so so black. this mascara wears so well and washes off very easily. I get very minimal smudging with this mascara. Overall, great mascara for beginners or people who want a great everyday mascara.
Amayah B.
Manassas Park
I really like this product, the mascara last long, it is pretty easy to apply. The only downside is the bristles get a bit messed up after using it a lot. Other than that the product is pretty good, it’s last long and has a amazing outcome
Lina P.
Jacksonville , FL
My favorite drug store mascara. It is one of the most unique mascara formulas I have ever tried. Although it does not as add much length and fullness to your eyelashes as other more expensive products, it still gives you a great look. The best part is not having the stiff and crunchy feeling you can get with other mascaras. You can run your fingertips through your eyelashes and they don't feel like they have mascara on them at all. The only downside to this product is that the wand seems to dry out quickly, it is possible that I may have had a bad tube. Regardless, I still love the product and it's value.
samantha l.
What drug stores carry this product? I've been to my CVS and Target and can't find it anywhere!
Dak Y.
Is this mascara clumpy ?
Trish C.
Manchester, NH
Does anyone else find this to dry out and fet clumpy quickly?
Abby B.
Is it worth the price?
Vanessa M.
I absolutely love this mascara. However I've never tried the waterproof version. Am i missing out?

back