Maybelline Forever Metallics Metal-Shine Lipcolor Pencil uploaded by Michelle A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Metal-Shine Lipcolor Pencil. Rich, gleaming color applies easily, for lips that stay super-smooth and super-creamy.To apply, gently glide pencil across lips.Dermatologist tested.Package Quantity : 1 see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "These metallic sheens are just perfect! The pigment is super powerful and the stay power is mega out lasting! Best of all its drug store and price friendly!" in 6 reviews
Connie D.
Pottstown
Lasts all day and all night ! I usually don't have to reapply this at all ! And it's very light weight. Also comes in a variety of colors. This product smells great as well! Almost makes you want to eat it ! Lol but don't.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I'm not big into lipstick but I'm special occasions I've always used these lip stain/ glosses they last along time and love the shimmering colors t them
angela j.
Indianapolis
I love all there lip liners lip gloss lip sticks I love the samples to .It last all day long on your lips it makes my lips so shiny and beautiful.
Naketah O.
What can I say nothing but I love this lippie it's one of my favorite that I use on a more everyday look and it has my lips looking beautiful
Jen W.
San Antonio, TX
Very good on the first application but don't clumpy afterward. Found it necessary to wipe off and reapply several times throughout the day
renee t.
I was not a big fan of this product it was not a good fit for me but it was for a friend and I would say give it a try for yourself
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
justice d.
I love this lip stainer. It stays on all day, even when I eat, drink, or wipe my mouth. I highly recommend this product.
Vee V.
Stanfield, NC
Anything by maybelline is friggin amazing!!!!! Soooiiiiiii dangggggg gooooooood!!!!!! I absolutely positively love