Maybelline Forever Metallics Metal-Shine Lipcolor Pencil uploaded by Michelle A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Megan G.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't that bad to be honest. It is what you can expect for a metallic lipstick these days. It didn't really last that long on my lips before I had to reapply. It does transfer. The color selection is beautiful! The price is a good price. I don't know if I would re buy, I'd like to try other brands first, but if they were terrible I'd get this over high end any day.
Ashley💄🖤 F.
Ashley💄🖤 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are not one of the best lip products that I've tried some of the shades look really pretty, others not so much but I think that the nudes are the best coverage wise. These lip pencils are not very long lasting but they're okay for their price. They are just not as great as some other drugstore lip products in my opinion.
Ayana H.
Ayana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time giving a four-star because is not a really good product because sometimes it really don't work and you have to dig through your face just to get a little bit of color and that's only thing that I don't like about it so take my vice but if you like it so good then that's good for you that's why gave it a four-star sorry
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have several of these lip crayons in various colors. I bought a lot of them in bulk when they were on sale and I still have some unopened. The colors are beautiful and give a stunning sheen that I love. I don't recommend some of the colors for day but they are perfect for night.
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot, if it were just a little less 'soft' I would say I love it! I like the metallic look and it lasts all day long. Just use a water proof makeup remover. As for the 'soft' part, I missed while placing the cap on one day, and took off half the exposed color. So I guess I should say if you are a tad klutzy, just be careful :)
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Metal colors are in fashion and everyone wants to have at least something like this, this is a good option. I like the presentation, I would like it to be more metalized and to paint better, the tip a little thinner as it would be easier to use, it is my recommendation.
Annette W.
Annette W.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Maybelline is always coming out with something amazing. I am so into metallics lately. I picked this product up at my local Ulta and it was very affordable. It met all expectations and the quality of the packaging was great too. I would definitely buy this again.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect settled lip pencil ever! I enjoy it because it's super creamy and easily applied. I got it as a gift and use it occasionally. They have a variety of colors and I recommend o add it on as a lip topper
Connie D.
Connie D.
Pottstown
Lasts all day and all night ! I usually don't have to reapply this at all ! And it's very light weight. Also comes in a variety of colors. This product smells great as well! Almost makes you want to eat it ! Lol but don't.
Dariana P.
Dariana P.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves a nice metal Shimmer to it not as metallic as I would have liked it but definitely great for a day look and I would like to use something much more metallic for a nighttime look