Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Lula M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Sierra G.
Watertown, WI
Loved the color but staying power was lacking. My fiancé ended up wearing most of it by the end of the evening. Would not recommend if you hate to reapply a lot .
Andrea C.
I love this product since the first time i used it. It is very long lasting and the color doesn't smear wich I love most of all. Any store that i go to it at a very resonable price. By far this product surpassed my expectations. I dont think ill ever stop using it.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
I love this metallics colours and I love maybelline new york, its the perfect combination, I really recommend it, its easy to use and also have a good value I'm a repeat user.
Miriam W.
This used to be a favorite of mine! Only complaint is that it dries lips out a bit , and it's not good for long wear throughout the day. I had to reapply often.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
Hey Maybelline has many fancy products and I love lipstick and the color are real I mean what you see on TV or magazine is exactly the color of your lipstick.
Theresa B.
This product is moist great value and worth every penny I love it it's my favorite one I but as gifts for others its a cool product the pigment is just right.
Alita D.
North Port, FL
I love this better then the urban decay metallics, it's so durable & the application is so soft and smooth it can be re applied without your lips looking dry !
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Very beautiful very toned metallic finish lipstick. It stays on lips for about 4 hours before needing to retouch. Beautiful packaging. Great price point too
Maureen K.
Sicklerville
Maybelline metallic lip color in stone. The staying power is limited and as with all metallic shades a base is needed. Overall a good drugstore metallic lip.
Rosaly N.
El color rosa nunca te dejará mal ante los demás. Es un color romántico, vibrante y siempre podrás ser sexy. Esta marca tiene una gama de colores muy bellos.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?