Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Lula M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different va...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
R M.
Really chic lipstick brand , I love the quality and smoothness of the lipstick ! Maybelline makes beauty affordable , can never go wrong with Maybelline
Kathy N.
Tampa, FL
Colors are sometimes okay, but does not stay on for long. A quick and easy color to apply but stays on for a minimal amount of time, 1-2 hours at most.
Samantha T.
Saint Johns, FL
I love Maybelline lipsticks in general so any of their lip products are great! They don't dry out, my lip they last all day and keep my lips nourished.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love the pigmentation but to be honest am still learning what lipstick is best for me and how to get it yo be longlasting! I will repurchase again!
Elizabeth M.
Maybe it's just personal preference but I thought this would be a fun color to try because metallics are popular now but I just didn't like this look
heba e.
I highly recommend this product due to its wonderful pigmentation and ability to last throughout the entire day without giving your lips a weird look
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
I'm only giving this two stars because the color was weird! (Just not my shade) it's a bit pricey but if it's your shade then it's worth the money!
brittany s.
Stearns, KY
Yw b. The only thing that I have a great day. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person
Lucy G.
Dayton, TN
I use this as an everyday lip color. No matter what eyeshadow look I'm wearing, it always matches. The pigmentation in this lipstick is AMAZING.
Alyssa V.
Tea, SD
This is ok I think it does in a pinch. I prefer other brands than this one. If you put Ina good lip chap before hand might work better as well.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks