BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Agus D.
Agus D.
Metallic will be used this season, in my country, that's why I bought it, and I just love it. I LOVE lipsticks, and this is one of my favs. It's good value, it worth it.
Julieta Z.
Julieta Z.
Son cremosos y eso está bien. El precio esta acorde a lo q es el producto. Me encanta la variedad de colores. Maybelline es una marca q uso más para máscaras de pestañas
Marlieke V.
Marlieke V.
It gives the best color. It's just shiny enough and it gives this kind of natural look. It definitely gives this extra plus you're looking for when you go out !
Purii V.
Purii V.
The lipsticks Maybelline are the most taste and always buy. Are metallic or gloss brand always surprises with the textures and also the color pelette
akansha h.
akansha h.
i have not used my products of maybelline kajals are the mainly often used and ooh i have a mascara too of maybelline and it works great
Leah H.
Leah H.
Lilac lips forever! Not only bold colour, but moisturized my lips, stopping them from feeling too dry.
Got lots of compliments on it.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
I have used this product in the past
It was very nice but I found it a bit dry and stains my lips A LOT but I still recommend
Elainy M.
Elainy M.
Adoro a marca da Maybelline todos os produtos são ótimos e os batons são incríveis de alta qualidade super recomendo
Jade D.
Jade D.
Repentigny
The colour is cute but it doesn't last. Every time you eat, drink or do anything else with your lips it goes away.
Anny U.
Anny U.
mexico
Es una buena marca y la verdad recomiendo mucho ya que te dejalos lavios muy idratados y muy bonitos con el color