Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Lula M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different va...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel D.
Garwood, TX
Very bright and great lipstick that stands out. Easy to put on, great brand.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pigmentation but to be honest am still learning what lipstick is best for me and how to get it yo be longlasting! I will repurchase again!
Samantha T.
Saint Johns, FL
I love Maybelline lipsticks in general so any of their lip products are great! They don't dry out, my lip they last all day and keep my lips nourished.
Trinity S.
Gorgeous color but can be dry after a few hours just like most lipsticks. It smells wonderful and is gorgeous overall
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like the color of it or texture of it wasn't a fan of itI'm not a metallic person
and I grabbed it on accidental
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty color but I just can't stand the way it tastes at all, I mean, it works in a pinch for a nice mauve shade, but the flavor and texture just throw me off too much.
Alexandria P.
hayward, Ca
Their lipstick is alright just some time smuhes all over the place but its alrigh
Dollie M.
Ontario, CA
I have never tried this lipstick befor but...how dose it make your lip fell...dose it last all day?
Yourey M.
Gautier, MS
It has great colors.It has great colors.It has great colors.It has great colors.It has great colors.It has great colors.
Mary B.
Wallace, WV
The lipstick is very soft but the berry was way more pink than berry. Not enough purple pigment for me.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks