Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Karen T.
I love several products of maybelline but I have yet to find a lip stick that I truly love. I don't like how it feels on the lips and especially the wear. I feel like I have to re-apply several times throughout the day
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
The color is pretty! But it didn't stay on as well as I would like. It's easy to apply and soft. The packaging could be better but it's not bad. I've only bought it once but it's nice if you don't wear much lipstick.
alicia w.
Somerset, KY
I love ho bright red that this color is. I always use Maybelline and I adore the bright red color. I go it at Wal-mart and the price was actually pretty good all things considered.
Desiree R.
Newaygo, MI
Love this product!!!! Works great, last long, definitely met my expectations of course all maybelline products do. Love this, it's a great price. Wasn't terrible. I would definitely recommend to to others.
Fawz a.
Fresno, CA
Love it so much its all about the same think that it all should it all about it. fetvfegvg fufeifhfb bhfbiehwbivh bchebwvueufbv bhbfuvcgdbvug bdwbvgwebfgvb fgebvg wfbgvb e bcehdbf
Tara G.
Crown Point, IN
I love the shade of lipstick. It is long-lasting and smells very good. The packaging is cute and doesn't wear down. I am a repeat user and I will continue to use it. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Victoria G.
San Bernardino, CA
The color is okay pretty shear not to my liking but I liked it don't say it's my favorite but it takes quite a few layers for it to pop out and it's not very drying
Pat C.
Gadsden, AL
I haven't used this color, but I am sure everyone has used Maybelline at one time or another. I am a repeat and long time user. Maybelline is a great product and at a good price.
Sierra G.
Watertown, WI
Loved the color but staying power was lacking. My fiancé ended up wearing most of it by the end of the evening. Would not recommend if you hate to reapply a lot .
Andrea C.
I love this product since the first time i used it. It is very long lasting and the color doesn't smear wich I love most of all. Any store that i go to it at a very resonable price. By far this product surpassed my expectations. I dont think ill ever stop using it.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?