Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.

Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different va...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carol M.
Sacramento, CA
this is a nice lip product because it can be used on the lips as a lip color, and also a highliter. I did not really meet my expectations because it is a bit sheer. It is a good price though, considering you can use it for more than one use. I would reccomend
Andrea B.
Staten Island, NY
I love this look for a bold look when I am going out. I feel that it lasts for a very long time and that it does not dry out my lips like other products I have used in the past. I would recommend this lipstick to others who might want to have a lasting affect.
Dana C.
Apopka, FL
Love this color by Maybelline Forever Metallics-Lilac. This is a great color to wear alone or top this color over another. The metallic effect really shines whether you are out dinning or dancing it is an eye catcher.
Malabika M.
Champaign, IL
This is one of my favorite lipsticks because it most certainly packs a punch. The color is definitely eye-catching and its look is both classy and fun! This was my first buy and i am definitely going to explore the other colors in this spectrum!
Maria N.
Mc Farland, CA
Not much of a fan for this product. Made my lips seem oily. I bought it at Walmart for an affordable price. The color is good , just too oily on my lips. Doubt I would use it again.
Jacqueline R.
This lip product is good pigmentation but will need to be reapplied throughout the day. It starts up fine but you'll need to reapply after eating and drinking. It is very comfortable on the lips and the formulation is very hydrating.
Ivy E.
Salem, OR
This is a rockin' product! Stand out and be bold with the metallics lites lipstick!! This will definitely be the highlight of your face! Weather you're going out or just rocking it around the house, it makes you feel so beautiful!
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA
I love lipsticks and wear them very regularly! I really liked this lipstick until I found better brands and better quality lipsticks! Nothing was wrong with the product at all, and I sometimes still use it if it's my only option!
Jordan W.
Miamisburg, OH
Not a bad lipstick just not the best. It's okay for your money because the pigment is nice but the formula isn't all that great. It smears a lot. Even when I wear lip liner it tends to smear. It's not very long lasting either.
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
Love this color super creamy and the color is beautiful it was super cute looked like I had to have it in my collection super easy to apply and would so buy one agin!
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks