Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Lula M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Alicen S.
I love the bright red color of this but I've found that it does have a tendency to smear a bit.I have to be crazy about making sure it stays on. I love some of their other products and the way this looks but sometimes I simply get sick of having to constantly check
e o.
I tried this lipstick once and I hated it. I bought it for a halloween party and it sucked. But it was easy to use. It did not last at all. It was super drying. It was my first time using it and I hated it so much. I would NOT recommend. This lipstick was not good.
Carol M.
Sacramento, CA
this is a nice lip product because it can be used on the lips as a lip color, and also a highliter. I did not really meet my expectations because it is a bit sheer. It is a good price though, considering you can use it for more than one use. I would reccomend
Andrea B.
Staten Island, NY
I love this look for a bold look when I am going out. I feel that it lasts for a very long time and that it does not dry out my lips like other products I have used in the past. I would recommend this lipstick to others who might want to have a lasting affect.
Dana C.
Apopka, FL
Love this color by Maybelline Forever Metallics-Lilac. This is a great color to wear alone or top this color over another. The metallic effect really shines whether you are out dinning or dancing it is an eye catcher.
Maria N.
Mc Farland, CA
Not much of a fan for this product. Made my lips seem oily. I bought it at Walmart for an affordable price. The color is good , just too oily on my lips. Doubt I would use it again.
Malabika M.
Champaign, IL
This is one of my favorite lipsticks because it most certainly packs a punch. The color is definitely eye-catching and its look is both classy and fun! This was my first buy and i am definitely going to explore the other colors in this spectrum!
Jacqueline R.
This lip product is good pigmentation but will need to be reapplied throughout the day. It starts up fine but you'll need to reapply after eating and drinking. It is very comfortable on the lips and the formulation is very hydrating.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA
I love lipsticks and wear them very regularly! I really liked this lipstick until I found better brands and better quality lipsticks! Nothing was wrong with the product at all, and I sometimes still use it if it's my only option!
Ivy E.
Salem, OR
This is a rockin' product! Stand out and be bold with the metallics lites lipstick!! This will definitely be the highlight of your face! Weather you're going out or just rocking it around the house, it makes you feel so beautiful!
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?