Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Lula M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different va...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria N.
Mc Farland, CA
Not much of a fan for this product. Made my lips seem oily. I bought it at Walmart for an affordable price. The color is good , just too oily on my lips. Doubt I would use it again.
alicia w.
Somerset, KY
I love ho bright red that this color is. I always use Maybelline and I adore the bright red color. I go it at Wal-mart and the price was actually pretty good all things considered.
Fawz a.
Fresno, CA
Love it so much its all about the same think that it all should it all about it. fetvfegvg fufeifhfb bhfbiehwbivh bchebwvueufbv bhbfuvcgdbvug bdwbvgwebfgvb fgebvg wfbgvb e bcehdbf
Pat C.
Gadsden, AL
I haven't used this color, but I am sure everyone has used Maybelline at one time or another. I am a repeat and long time user. Maybelline is a great product and at a good price.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
This is a pretty color but I just can't stand the way it tastes at all, I mean, it works in a pinch for a nice mauve shade, but the flavor and texture just throw me off too much.
Lorena H.
The lipsticks I shop more for are from Maybelline because of the pigment and they're affordable. With Maybelline lipsticks/Ruby Luster, I feel like I have a brand name lipstick.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
I love this metallics colours and I love maybelline new york, its the perfect combination, I really recommend it, its easy to use and also have a good value I'm a repeat user.
Lynnae L.
Lewiston, ID
This stuff is great. It really stays forever on your lips. Which is a downfall for me because I tend to get flakey lips and when it starts getting dry it really shows that.
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
Love this color super creamy and the color is beautiful it was super cute looked like I had to have it in my collection super easy to apply and would so buy one agin!
Victoria G.
San Bernardino, CA
The color is okay pretty shear not to my liking but I liked it don't say it's my favorite but it takes quite a few layers for it to pop out and it's not very drying
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks