Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Lula M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different va...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Great long lasting color the shine or sheen is not overbearing! This will last a while and the length is prolonged by putting a dab of foundation on my lips first. Not expensive when compared to similar brands.
Alysia W.
Portland, OR
This was a good color that stayed on through the night. I would recommend to others who are looking for a little color to go on their lips. I wouldn't use it alone I would pair it with a lip gloss of some sort.
Elvia Rosa H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love the metallic color very bold love the lilac design as a first time user I would but it again and it's very affordable And easy to apply mess free touch up here and there I would buy it again must have.
Desiree R.
Newaygo, MI
Love this product!!!! Works great, last long, definitely met my expectations of course all maybelline products do. Love this, it's a great price. Wasn't terrible. I would definitely recommend to to others.
Nicole S.
I'm pretty sure this was the type of lipstick I had. I had a different color I believe. But I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it and I lost it and I'm so sad about it. I have to go get another one. Hug highly recommend
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is a great lipstick and a beautiful color! It's creamy and doesn't dry out on your lips. It has a great staying power and is highly pigmented! I have several shades from this line and love them all!
Jennifer M.
These lipsticks in my opinion are okay. it did not meet my expectations really. first time user, tried it about a week ago. it's not very long lasting honestly. I would if you want subtle metallic lips.
Tara G.
Crown Point, IN
I love the shade of lipstick. It is long-lasting and smells very good. The packaging is cute and doesn't wear down. I am a repeat user and I will continue to use it. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Jennifer G.
I always like trying new shades on my lips so I tried this out since my friend had it. It actually looked pretty close to the color it was supposed to be just a bit darker than I wanted.
Ruby D.
This is such a beautiful tone that would match every skin tone .I love Maybelline lipsticks they have a big variety of lip colors.They don't last long but do the price it's not bad .
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks