Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Lula M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Alysia W.
Portland, OR
This was a good color that stayed on through the night. I would recommend to others who are looking for a little color to go on their lips. I wouldn't use it alone I would pair it with a lip gloss of some sort.
Jessica P.
Omaha, NE
The formula was pretty good, it stayed on for a few hours even as I guzzled coffee (as I normally do at work in the morning!). The only complaint I have is the color, it didn't look great with my pale skin. But considering the price and the formula, I'll try this again in a different shade.
Michelle J.
Spring, TX
I really like this lipstick. It's very emollient and feels good to wear all day. It's not drying and yet it's long lasting. The color is rich and vibrant and matches so many outfits and makeup looks. This is a lipstick that everyone needs in their collection. And all at a a drugstore price.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
This is a pretty color but I just can't stand the way it tastes at all, I mean, it works in a pinch for a nice mauve shade, but the flavor and texture just throw me off too much.
Elvia Rosa H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love the metallic color very bold love the lilac design as a first time user I would but it again and it's very affordable And easy to apply mess free touch up here and there I would buy it again must have.
Lorena H.
The lipsticks I shop more for are from Maybelline because of the pigment and they're affordable. With Maybelline lipsticks/Ruby Luster, I feel like I have a brand name lipstick.
Jennifer M.
These lipsticks in my opinion are okay. it did not meet my expectations really. first time user, tried it about a week ago. it's not very long lasting honestly. I would if you want subtle metallic lips.
piper h.
Knoxville, TN
I absolute love this lip color, when i first got it i thought it was to bright but after wearing git for while i fell in love. But its not just the color, most bright lipsticks dry out and crack my lips but this product makes them super soft and smooth. I will but this again.
Suzy H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the COOLEST shade of red I have ever bought for my lips! It really stuck out in the beauty section at Target and I'm so glad I bought it! I rarely need to reapply, and it doesn't make a mess
Lynnae L.
Lewiston, ID
This stuff is great. It really stays forever on your lips. Which is a downfall for me because I tend to get flakey lips and when it starts getting dry it really shows that.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?