Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Anna C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Angel C.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different va...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very beautiful very toned metallic finish lipstick. It stays on lips for about 4 hours before needing to retouch. Beautiful packaging. Great price point too" in 20 reviews
  • "This was my go to lipstick when I was still in high school - it has smooth, nicely metallic packaging and is available in most drug stores. Although not long lasting, it sits comfortably on the lips without feeling drying and generally lasts well. " in 13 reviews
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is a great lipstick and a beautiful color! It's creamy and doesn't dry out on your lips. It has a great staying power and is highly pigmented! I have several shades from this line and love them all!
Tia R.
Dunnellon, FL
the forever metallics lip color by Maybelline are very nice with nice packaging but the formula is not perfect. It smells plastic. The lip color fades and the lips chap. I bought it from a drugstore and it was pretty pricey. I would recommend to my sister or younger girls that just start wearing makeup.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
I have not bee using any Maybelline in the past year, and I do not know what product I used. I bought the lipstick at CVS. No lipstick has ever last a long time on my lips. I was a repeat user, in the past. I will only buy Maybelline with a coupon and on sale.
Norma C.
The lipstick is very lightweight, but still vibrant, and rich in color. Once it dries, it stays on, and doesn't come off on kisses or collars, but is still easy to wash/wipe off, and doesn't dry out your lips. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these lipsticks!!!
Jennifer G.
I always like trying new shades on my lips so I tried this out since my friend had it. It actually looked pretty close to the color it was supposed to be just a bit darker than I wanted.
Alysia W.
Portland, OR
This was a good color that stayed on through the night. I would recommend to others who are looking for a little color to go on their lips. I wouldn't use it alone I would pair it with a lip gloss of some sort.
Ruby D.
This is such a beautiful tone that would match every skin tone .I love Maybelline lipsticks they have a big variety of lip colors.They don't last long but do the price it's not bad .
Marion M.
Dallas, TX
This lip gloss makes your lips look so good especially in the winter when your lips are chapped. It has no yucky taste and it's not all gooey or thick. Maybelline should really think about bringing this back to stores because it was really great
Jessica P.
Omaha, NE
The formula was pretty good, it stayed on for a few hours even as I guzzled coffee (as I normally do at work in the morning!). The only complaint I have is the color, it didn't look great with my pale skin. But considering the price and the formula, I'll try this again in a different shade.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
This is a pretty color but I just can't stand the way it tastes at all, I mean, it works in a pinch for a nice mauve shade, but the flavor and texture just throw me off too much.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks