Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Lula M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different vari...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
This type of lipstick is not bad, but it isn't as good as some brands I have tried. I like a lipstick that has some staying power and I don't feel that these do. I would have to reapply several times a day. Beautiful colors but no staying power.
Marion M.
Marion M.
Dallas, TX
This lip gloss makes your lips look so good especially in the winter when your lips are chapped. It has no yucky taste and it's not all gooey or thick. Maybelline should really think about bringing this back to stores because it was really great
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
This lip product is good pigmentation but will need to be reapplied throughout the day. It starts up fine but you'll need to reapply after eating and drinking. It is very comfortable on the lips and the formulation is very hydrating.
Ivy E.
Ivy E.
Salem, OR
This is a rockin' product! Stand out and be bold with the metallics lites lipstick!! This will definitely be the highlight of your face! Weather you're going out or just rocking it around the house, it makes you feel so beautiful!
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA
I love lipsticks and wear them very regularly! I really liked this lipstick until I found better brands and better quality lipsticks! Nothing was wrong with the product at all, and I sometimes still use it if it's my only option!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Miamisburg, OH
Not a bad lipstick just not the best. It's okay for your money because the pigment is nice but the formula isn't all that great. It smears a lot. Even when I wear lip liner it tends to smear. It's not very long lasting either.
Karen T.
Karen T.
I love several products of maybelline but I have yet to find a lip stick that I truly love. I don't like how it feels on the lips and especially the wear. I feel like I have to re-apply several times throughout the day
Dana C.
Dana C.
Apopka, FL
Love this color by Maybelline Forever Metallics-Lilac. This is a great color to wear alone or top this color over another. The metallic effect really shines whether you are out dinning or dancing it is an eye catcher.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
The color is pretty! But it didn't stay on as well as I would like. It's easy to apply and soft. The packaging could be better but it's not bad. I've only bought it once but it's nice if you don't wear much lipstick.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
WELL, IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME, IM A BURNETT, AND I WAS HOPING THIS METALLIC WORK ON ME, BUT I WAS DISAPPOINTED, DID NOT MEET MY EXPECTATIONS, AND I HAVE BIG EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL MAYBELLINE PRODUCTS, EXCEPT THIS ONE
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks