Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Lula M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different vari...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
South San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love this this lipstick! Me and my sister use it almost everyday because the color is just so beautiful and it really blends with my skin tone. It lasts a long time and it works for a normal day out. Also if your going out to dinner with someone the color is very sexy!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
If you're going for a lipstick that you'll only wear for photos then this will work. Unfortunately the color was solid at first but quickly rubbed off and turned orangey. For the price it's great for short periods of time in order to try out colors but not for long term days.
piper h.
piper h.
Knoxville, TN
I absolute love this lip color, when i first got it i thought it was to bright but after wearing git for while i fell in love. But its not just the color, most bright lipsticks dry out and crack my lips but this product makes them super soft and smooth. I will but this again.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT
I like this brand a lot I just wish it had different colors. The red I bought I love. I just wish it had more staying power. Its an OK price for what it is. I've tried a few different lipsticks from this brand and I've liked them. I will be watching for more colors to try.
If you are in a friday-night mood you will love this! I loved the color and it was so easy to apply. If you are some of those girls who loves to use something different on her lips, you should defintely try it. It has a good price/quality balance so it works perfectly.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I like the idea of these products but I'm not crazy about the execution. This is a budget product, but I was still expecting it to be longer lasting. This lipstick smeared and transferred the entire time I used it. Multiple applications were required. Won't buy again.
heather a.
heather a.
Franklin, NC
Lips that are smooth, and stay that way. The cost is wonderful and the color will make even the shyest smile look sexy. Convenient packaging and low price. Easy to use and doesn't run off your lips like some other products. I love Maybelline and will always use them
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
Doral, FL
hace poco compra este y me gusto mucho, solo me molesto el olor era un poco como a leche, pero la textura y todo me gusto mucho , el precio razonable y ha sido de mis labiales favoritos hasta ahora, me gusto mucho el color y todo son labiales que duran mucho tiempo
e o.
e o.
I tried this lipstick once and I hated it. I bought it for a halloween party and it sucked. But it was easy to use. It did not last at all. It was super drying. It was my first time using it and I hated it so much. I would NOT recommend. This lipstick was not good.
Alicen S.
Alicen S.
I love the bright red color of this but I've found that it does have a tendency to smear a bit.I have to be crazy about making sure it stays on. I love some of their other products and the way this looks but sometimes I simply get sick of having to constantly check
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks