Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Bre L.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Anna C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the diff...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very beautiful very toned metallic finish lipstick. It stays on lips for about 4 hours before needing to retouch. Beautiful packaging. Great price point too" in 20 reviews
  • "This was my go to lipstick when I was still in high school - it has smooth, nicely metallic packaging and is available in most drug stores. Although not long lasting, it sits comfortably on the lips without feeling drying and generally lasts well. " in 13 reviews
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
If you're going for a lipstick that you'll only wear for photos then this will work. Unfortunately the color was solid at first but quickly rubbed off and turned orangey. For the price it's great for short periods of time in order to try out colors but not for long term days.
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT
I like this brand a lot I just wish it had different colors. The red I bought I love. I just wish it had more staying power. Its an OK price for what it is. I've tried a few different lipsticks from this brand and I've liked them. I will be watching for more colors to try.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I like the idea of these products but I'm not crazy about the execution. This is a budget product, but I was still expecting it to be longer lasting. This lipstick smeared and transferred the entire time I used it. Multiple applications were required. Won't buy again.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I like this product alot, if it were just a little less 'soft' I would say I love it! As someone who never in her life wore red lipstick, I like the brightness this has without being gaudy. As for the 'soft' part, I missed while placing the cap on one day, and took off half the exposed color. So I guess I should say if you are a tad klutzy, just be careful :)
Morgan M.
Memphis, TN
What a fun hue and a great product! I don't typically go for metallic lipstick, but this was a fun change of pace. I loved the red hue and felt super sassy in it. The color stayed on all night and didn't even come off on my drinks. Thanks for a great product.
Jessica D.
Maybelline is a good brand, I always recommend to everyone to save your money for higher end products. I do have to admit the color Silver Lilac #40 is a beautiful tone of color and I'm a sucker for purples and metallics. Go's on well and last pretty long.
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Loved this color! It's so much fun and the metallics are really fun. I wore this color with a robot halloween costume and it was a huge hit. The lilac is nice because it's not too in your face but it's definitely enough to make a statement at any party
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
I used to use Maybelline products like their lipstick and mascara ages ago. I was young and completely inexperienced with makeup. I no longer use it. It is of poor quality and that is why is is so inexpensive. You pay for what you get. I would never recommend this to anyone or ever use it again.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
This type of lipstick is not bad, but it isn't as good as some brands I have tried. I like a lipstick that has some staying power and I don't feel that these do. I would have to reapply several times a day. Beautiful colors but no staying power.
heather a.
Franklin, NC
Lips that are smooth, and stay that way. The cost is wonderful and the color will make even the shyest smile look sexy. Convenient packaging and low price. Easy to use and doesn't run off your lips like some other products. I love Maybelline and will always use them
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks