Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Bre L.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Anna C.Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Mariah N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the diff...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very beautiful very toned metallic finish lipstick. It stays on lips for about 4 hours before needing to retouch. Beautiful packaging. Great price point too" in 20 reviews
  • "This was my go to lipstick when I was still in high school - it has smooth, nicely metallic packaging and is available in most drug stores. Although not long lasting, it sits comfortably on the lips without feeling drying and generally lasts well. " in 13 reviews
Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
Maybelline forever metallic lipstick - this was not a favorite of mine. It was easy to apply but it just seemed like you had to put a lot of coats on to make it show up and then your lips sort of felt clumpy. I would not recommend this lipstick.
Amanda V.
Millington
Love the color and feel!!! Will definitely buy again soon! This most definitely deserves a 10 star rating, 5 just isn't fair!! I use it twice a day every day! Lasts almost 8 hours of the day; which is awesome!! Totally gonna be buying again!! Very soon!
Heathyr R.
Pampa, TX
I actually had this given to me. I'm not big on lipsticks. Not sure on pricing because it was a gift but the color was pretty. If I were lipstick it's usually a matte but this one was okay.
Cindy L.
The color is very vibrant AND pigmented. It is not too dry on the lips and it's also moisturizing. I would recommend these products to my friends and family because it's is so beautiful
Tammie W.
Hillsboro
Get ready for a night out without worring about checking your lipstick for reply! This is bold and long lasting. So affordable that what woman can only have one?
Stephanie S.
Picked this up at Big Lots for $2, so the price was definitely right.

It's a standard drugstore lipstick, so nothing life changing but also not a big let down.

The formula goes on smooth, lasts a decent amount of time and is well pigmented. My $2 price tag made it an absolute must-buy, but would just be a "meh" purchase at full retail.
Coppelia A.
Humble, TX
This might be my favorite lipstick ever! I accidentally tried it because it's what my sister had in her makeup bag and I happened to borrow it. I literally turned around and bought another one for me! I love how bright the color looks, it has staying power and it's not super drying. Love this product & highly recommend it.
katie c.
Philadelphia, PA
So I wanted to try out some different shades of lip sticks and wanted to try something that is a little bright but not over the top. Omg this did it for me! It was a great product that lasted pretty long! I liked the texture but it did bleed through so make sure you wear some lip liner!!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
If you're going for a lipstick that you'll only wear for photos then this will work. Unfortunately the color was solid at first but quickly rubbed off and turned orangey. For the price it's great for short periods of time in order to try out colors but not for long term days.
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT
I like this brand a lot I just wish it had different colors. The red I bought I love. I just wish it had more staying power. Its an OK price for what it is. I've tried a few different lipsticks from this brand and I've liked them. I will be watching for more colors to try.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks