Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color uploaded by Lula M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different vari...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I like this product alot, if it were just a little less 'soft' I would say I love it! As someone who never in her life wore red lipstick, I like the brightness this has without being gaudy. As for the 'soft' part, I missed while placing the cap on one day, and took off half the exposed color. So I guess I should say if you are a tad klutzy, just be careful :)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Picked this up at Big Lots for $2, so the price was definitely right.

It's a standard drugstore lipstick, so nothing life changing but also not a big let down.

The formula goes on smooth, lasts a decent amount of time and is well pigmented. My $2 price tag made it an absolute must-buy, but would just be a "meh" purchase at full retail.
Coppelia A.
Coppelia A.
Kingwood, TX
This might be my favorite lipstick ever! I accidentally tried it because it's what my sister had in her makeup bag and I happened to borrow it. I literally turned around and bought another one for me! I love how bright the color looks, it has staying power and it's not super drying. Love this product & highly recommend it.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Tyler, TX
The Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color - Cocoa 210 is one of my favorite lipsticks because as a woman of color, this lip color matches my original lip color which gives my lips a bit of an extra pizzazz to my lips which I favor a lot. I have tried Kylie's lip kits but I have to say this Maybelline won my vote
Tia R.
Tia R.
Dunnellon, FL
the forever metallics lip color by Maybelline are very nice with nice packaging but the formula is not perfect. It smells plastic. The lip color fades and the lips chap. I bought it from a drugstore and it was pretty pricey. I would recommend to my sister or younger girls that just start wearing makeup.
Nixa, MO
This is a nice color. The formula is somewhat drying. I like to pair this with a lip balm if I'm going to be wearing this for a long time. The formula gets blotchy overtime. This lipstick will smear all over the place if you're going to try to eat anything, so stay away from foods or be very careful.
Nubia F.
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
I used to use Maybelline products like their lipstick and mascara ages ago. I was young and completely inexperienced with makeup. I no longer use it. It is of poor quality and that is why is is so inexpensive. You pay for what you get. I would never recommend this to anyone or ever use it again.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Omaha, NE
The formula was pretty good, it stayed on for a few hours even as I guzzled coffee (as I normally do at work in the morning!). The only complaint I have is the color, it didn't look great with my pale skin. But considering the price and the formula, I'll try this again in a different shade.
Lawanda w.
Lawanda w.
Selma, AL
Nice product, this will be my top pick amongst the other brands. i will continue to try this. First and foremost, the color blends well and truly gives a wet shine appearance. Its application is a smooth cover and lasts long. Secondly, I receive a great deal of compliments from both sexes
katie c.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
So I wanted to try out some different shades of lip sticks and wanted to try something that is a little bright but not over the top. Omg this did it for me! It was a great product that lasted pretty long! I liked the texture but it did bleed through so make sure you wear some lip liner!!
Philadelphia, PA
Hey so I love love love maybelline lipsticks all the different variations such as the buffs the bolds etc. well I never seen this collection and it looks awesome can someone let me know where they bought there's or if they seen this in a particular store? Thanks