BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Coppelia A.
Coppelia A.
Kingwood, TX
This might be my favorite lipstick ever! I accidentally tried it because it's what my sister had in her makeup bag and I happened to borrow it. I literally turned around and bought another one for me! I love how bright the color looks, it has staying power and it's not super drying. Love this product & highly recommend it.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Tyler, TX
The Maybelline Forever Metallics Lip Color - Cocoa 210 is one of my favorite lipsticks because as a woman of color, this lip color matches my original lip color which gives my lips a bit of an extra pizzazz to my lips which I favor a lot. I have tried Kylie's lip kits but I have to say this Maybelline won my vote
Tia R.
Tia R.
Dunnellon, FL
the forever metallics lip color by Maybelline are very nice with nice packaging but the formula is not perfect. It smells plastic. The lip color fades and the lips chap. I bought it from a drugstore and it was pretty pricey. I would recommend to my sister or younger girls that just start wearing makeup.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Maybelline is a good brand, I always recommend to everyone to save your money for higher end products. I do have to admit the color Silver Lilac #40 is a beautiful tone of color and I'm a sucker for purples and metallics. Go's on well and last pretty long.
Athena M.
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Loved this color! It's so much fun and the metallics are really fun. I wore this color with a robot halloween costume and it was a huge hit. The lilac is nice because it's not too in your face but it's definitely enough to make a statement at any party
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
This type of lipstick is not bad, but it isn't as good as some brands I have tried. I like a lipstick that has some staying power and I don't feel that these do. I would have to reapply several times a day. Beautiful colors but no staying power.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Miamisburg, OH
Not a bad lipstick just not the best. It's okay for your money because the pigment is nice but the formula isn't all that great. It smears a lot. Even when I wear lip liner it tends to smear. It's not very long lasting either.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Apopka, FL
Love this color by Maybelline Forever Metallics-Lilac. This is a great color to wear alone or top this color over another. The metallic effect really shines whether you are out dinning or dancing it is an eye catcher.
Elvia Rosa H.
Elvia Rosa H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love the metallic color very bold love the lilac design as a first time user I would but it again and it's very affordable And easy to apply mess free touch up here and there I would buy it again must have.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I'm pretty sure this was the type of lipstick I had. I had a different color I believe. But I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it and I lost it and I'm so sad about it. I have to go get another one. Hug highly recommend