BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Forever Lipstick Lipcolor, Heather #190

Buy on Amazon
  • "ThIs this one of my new favorites, the name is right in saying forced. I love how long lasting the color is. I went several hours even after eating without having to reapply" in 53 reviews
Keegan R.
I really like the color variety and how easy it was to apply. Not much opinion on the packaging, like most lipsticks. Again very easy to apply and smooth. It’s a great lipstick but I’m only giving 4 stars because there are just some brands I like better.
Wendy K.
Midway
When it came time for my daughters to start wearing makeup to formals I trusted this lip stick to get them through. My middle daughters favorite was the bright red.
Ashley M.
GA
These are really amazing lipsticks and beautiful colors and I bought this at CVS and it's very smooth to apply on lips and very easy I often use this color when I want a very popped lip I would totally recommend it for a glam luck
Andressa A.
Everett, MA
I didn't used it yet but I heard good things about the product. Its not cheap but at the same time, it's not expensive, I'm excited about it and I have high expectations, let's see what will happen!
Michelle F.
Cumberland
Talk about long lasting color? Yes, you will have it in this product. I can put this in my lips before leaving for work and it lasts through coffee and lunch! Love love love!
Eliane R.
O que seus lábios querem usar hoje? Um vermelho atrevido ou um nude sutil? Um ameixa rico ou um rosa menina não tão inocente? Vista seus lábio com Maybelline New York, você ’ descobrirá a cor e textura certas para qualquer ocasião — desde luxuosos e cremosos tons que reacenderão sua paixão. Hahha amooo demais!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This is a cute color. I have had it for a really long time, so I can say the tube lasts long and is durable. There really isn't any "stand out" qualities when it it comes to how long it lasts. It's defiantly not a long time lipstick. You will have to reapply multiple times on a night out.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
I absolutely love this color in the wintertime, it's a neutral shade. The color lasts all day, maybe a little touch up after lunch, as always it's displayed in such a nice package, I picked this up at one of my local drug stores, and would absolutely recommend this to all my friends.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
I use Maybelline lipcolor for everyday wear. The color is very mild and lasts for a good while. I purchased this lipstick at CVS. This was my first time trying this type of lip color. It is very easy to apply and I would recommend this to friends. I did not give this a 5 because it left my lips a bit dry.
Grace H.
These amazing vibrant lip colors from Maybelline's line of cosmetics is one of my absolute fav! They did an absolute job on the texture and how smooth it is! It lasts all day and it has full coverage, which is great. It really does wonders to the lips. This would definently be in my basket of products!