BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Forever Lipstick Lipcolor, Heather #190

Buy on Amazon*
  • "ThIs this one of my new favorites, the name is right in saying forced. I love how long lasting the color is. I went several hours even after eating without having to reapply" in 53 reviews
Keegan R.
Mobile, AL
I really like the color variety and how easy it was to apply. Not much opinion on the packaging, like most lipsticks. Again very easy to apply and smooth. It’s a great lipstick but I’m only giving 4 stars because there are just some brands I like better.
Katie S.
Waterloo
I got this lipgloss for my Halloween costume. I purchased this at Walmart. It was really easy to use and apply. I like lipglosses that are easy to apply. The price was okay. Yes I would buy it again.
Eliane R.
O que seus lábios querem usar hoje? Um vermelho atrevido ou um nude sutil? Um ameixa rico ou um rosa menina não tão inocente? Vista seus lábio com Maybelline New York, você ’ descobrirá a cor e textura certas para qualquer ocasião — desde luxuosos e cremosos tons que reacenderão sua paixão. Hahha amooo demais!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This is a cute color. I have had it for a really long time, so I can say the tube lasts long and is durable. There really isn't any "stand out" qualities when it it comes to how long it lasts. It's defiantly not a long time lipstick. You will have to reapply multiple times on a night out.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
I absolutely love this color in the wintertime, it's a neutral shade. The color lasts all day, maybe a little touch up after lunch, as always it's displayed in such a nice package, I picked this up at one of my local drug stores, and would absolutely recommend this to all my friends.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
I use Maybelline lipcolor for everyday wear. The color is very mild and lasts for a good while. I purchased this lipstick at CVS. This was my first time trying this type of lip color. It is very easy to apply and I would recommend this to friends. I did not give this a 5 because it left my lips a bit dry.
joanne k.
Castle Rock, CO
easy to apply...great color for me, last all day with no cracked lips...nice packaging and reasonable price. It lasted all day for me and I would definatley buy this again and it did meet my expectations and I would recommend this to others. I just will not buy another lipstick that is not long lasting any more..
Lianna B.
Flemington, NJ
Great color, cute packaging, and a fresh smell, but when I wore it, my lips were quickly dried out and after eating/a few hours, it really just washed away, leaving that uncomfortable line around my lip... I use it as a back up lipstick, but definitely not my #1 go to.
Shari R.
Portland, OR
I love the pigment in this Lipstick. I did not make my lips feel sticky. I was a first time buyer of this product. I lasted most of the day only needed to reapply a small amount after eating.
Rayona H.
Easton, PA
i love using this lipstick. Its long lasting and feels like you have nothing on your lips. I buy this brand at a Walmart. It is extremely easy to apply and use and also makes a long lasting impression. I would definitely buy this again because it's the best to use.