Maybelline

14%

1 star

2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I got this to try because I love the Fit Me liquid foundation, but it just isn’t for me. The formula at first glance looked dry, and upon applying it I was right about that. It went on very thick, even after prepping my skin and using a primer I just couldn’t get it to look right. I tried using a foundation brush, a wet sponge, every way I could think of to try and get it to work for me. It felt heavy on my skin, looked patchy and caky in spots, was not comfortable to wear at all. Maybe for other skin types this might work better, but for me I won’t be able to wear it at all. Stick foundations are a hit or a miss with me, I will definitely not buy this again.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
When I first started learning makeup, I used this as a contour stick, and it worked surprisingly well! The formula is creamy and long lasting, it blends easily, and its affordable if you are unable to buy a specific brand of contour stick. I highly recommend if you're new to makeup.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Normally don’t use stick foundation but I thought I’d give it a try. It actually isn’t a bad product at all. Seemed to cover well although it did feel thick. It wore pretty good throughout the day, I did notice it looking patching around my nose at the five hour mark. The color was a little too pink for my skin but other than that a good product.