MakeupMaybelline
Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Buff Beige 130 032 fl oz

This lightweight gel foundation has an exclusive anti-shine powder core that instantly dissolves excess oil. Pores look minimized and skin stays shine-free for ten hours. This oil-absorbing foundation stick goes on creamy and blends into a natural...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Buff Beige 130 0.32 fl oz!
Juliana M.
Spring, TX
Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Buff Beige 130 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Juliana M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Pure Beige 235 0.32 fl oz
I really like this product. The contour gets so beautiful with this stick. I bought in Amazon to complete to get shipping free and I made great decision doing it. I recommend it!!!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,262 reviews
Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Buff Beige 130 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie W.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Porcelain 110 0.32 fl oz
This is a beautiful stick foundation. It is very creamy and applies easily, spreading over the skin and blending with little effort. The coverage is medium and buildable. The finish is satin or semi-matte. It has a slight radiance, even after setting with powder. I am very pleased with this foundation and I like it more than other high-end stick foundations I have tried. This foundation is very affordable and I highly recommend it. I am wearing this foundation in the attached pictures.
Nicole E.
Groves Point , NS
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Classic Ivory 120 0.32 fl oz
LOVE this stick. I’ve never used a foundation stick and im in loveeeee. I need 10 of these!!! The coverage: medium, but SUPER easy to blend.

Looking for your answer?