Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation

Go shine-free without layering! This lightweight foundation has an exclusive anti-shine powder core that instantly dissolves excess oil. Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation face makeup. Oil-absorbing powder foundation stick delivers a natural matte finish for smooth and even-looking skin. This lightweight gel foundation has an exclusive anti-shine powder core that instantly dissolves excess oil. Pores look minimized and skin stays shine-free for ten hours. This oil-absorbing foundation stick goes on creamy and blends into a natural matte finish. Medium coverage. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for sensitive skin. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation stick onto skin and blend with fingertips.

Outer Core - ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE POLYETHYLENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE NYLON-12 DIISOSTEARYL MALATE OZOKERITE POLYVINYL LAURATE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PROPYLENE CARBONATE CALCIUM CARBONATE ZINC PCA ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES MICA F.I.L. D158948/5

Inner Core - ISONONYL ISONONANOATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE DIMETHICONE CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER SILICA COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER NYLON-12 CAPRYLYL GLYCOL TOCOPHERYL ACETATE CALCIUM CARBONATE ZINC PCA ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER LAURYL METHACRYLATE/GLYCOL DIMETHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D158947/5

I Would love to try it
I want to try it
Is the foundation stick good?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation!
Lockport, NY
Review for: 115 Ivory
This shade matches me perfectly and can give a medium, almost full coverage look that doesn’t budge. You can feel you’re wearing the foundation, but it isn’t too heavy for the coverage it gives. It doesn’t dry out my skin and keeps the shine I get next to my nose away, so it does the job well! For a stick foundation, you’d expect it would be hard to blend and melt into the skin, but it blends quite well! I would suggest using a brush over a sponge just as preference. And for coverage, I prefer lighter coverage on myself, but when I need more then that or I’m in the mood, this foundation does the job!
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 220 Natural Beige
One of the many foundation sticks I’ve tried and for a drugstore it does your skin well! It easily goes on creamy but not too thick and gives a pretty subtle medium coverage. My skin was textured (still a bit now lol) so those areas with a ton of blemishes looked more patchy than the rest of my face. After a bit of blending everything it worked out, smoothed out my face, and controlled my oils for the rest of the day. Most of my pores did go away with this stick foundation. With some setting spray and powder, it creased less and stayed on more. Does work well on its own a quick look!
New York
Review for: 220 Natural Beige
Honestly, this remains the foundation with the best consistency, coverage and feel that I've tried so I keep coming back to it. I like the stick format and it doesn't dry out my skin the way other stick versions do. It blends in seamlessly (again, unlike other versions), perfectly matches my skin colour, doesn't clog my pores, and feels light and soft. Everyone's skin is different but for my 'normal' skin, it's perfect. I just wish it stayed on longer, but for the price I don't mind having to reapply.
Pearland , TX
Review for: 220 Natural Beige
I bought this foundation stick on a whim at target and it has become my absolute favorite! I have very oily skin with blemishes and scars to cover up. Most foundations are either way too matte and emphasize my lines, blemishes and wrinkles, or make me super oily and shiny. This little foundation stick beats them all! It leaves my skin perfectly matte and as the day goes on, it develops the most natural finish. The product has a shine free balance product in the center of the stick. Whatever is in there is what works the magic! I highly recommend this foundation stick if you have oily or combination skin.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 130 Buff Beige
Okay, so here’s the deal. It’s a stick foundation. It’s not THAT easy to blend out, but not impossible. Don’t use a brush, unless it’s very dense and you’re going to pat it in. Sponges are more tricky to use with this, however, it’ll still get the job done. I feel this is better as a concealer, and not as a foundation. It’s a little too cakey, and even on my oily skin, it’s too mattifying. This was all I used for a year, but I still managed to make it work, and you can, too.
Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation uploaded by Kaylee D.
Review for: 115 Ivory
This is the best foundation stick ever! It works really well if you would like light coverage or don’t want a cakey looking face. I like to use it in the summer to balance out my face without layering on makeup. Its also great for everyday wear. It’s really easy and convenient to apply and it is easy to blend with a foundation brush or a beauty sponge. I definitely recommend this makeup stick to everyone. Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation
Milwaukee, WI
Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation uploaded by Ivory Y.
Review for: 130 Buff Beige
Been using this for a while now, it's fast and easy to apply. If you have dry to combo skin please use moisturizer and follow through your skincare routine be it'll help lots. It's a on the go no time makeup stick foundation. First time ever to find a shade that matches me. On my second one already!Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation
Clearfield , KY
Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation uploaded by Mary P.
Review for: 235 Pure Beige
I just bought this product for the first time. Recently I've been using BB Creams. I hadn't tried stick foundation in years because it was always so thick and heavy. I can honestly say this is the best stick I've ever tried. It gives good coverage all day is almost weightless, and it keeps my face from being so shiny, which is a big deal since I have oily skin.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: 235 Pure Beige
I discovered this when I was living in Arkansas and it worked like a dream out there! It was easy to apply, blended so smoothly, and held up in the heat and humidity with my oily skin. I absolutely loved it until I moved back to Colorado... Unfortunately, it just doesn't mix with the climate in Colorado. It is hard to apply and looks gross and cakey. So all in all, I think this a great product depending on where you are at. It's worth trying
North East, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I couldn’t find my shade in this foundation. Meaning the store I went to was actually out of the shade however the shade selection isn’t the best either but I used a darker shade as a contour and it was amazing. It blended seamlessly and looked amazing with the rest of my makeup.

724 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...