Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MAYBELLINE #5 in Foundation Sticks

Go shine-free without layering! This lightweight foundation has an exclusive anti-shine powder core that instantly dissolves excess oil.

Outer Core Ingredients:

• How would you blend this? With a brush or sponge?7 Answers
  • Is this any good? If so will it be good on dry skin?3 Answers
Malik S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay! So I wanted to cut down on the time of my makeup routine. I wanted a stick foundation but, I didn’t want to break the bank trying out a new product. I always have luck with Maybeline and after picking up the Makeup Shayla Big Shot mascara I noticed the foundation stick and thought “why not” especially at 50% off with a buy one get one deal at Walgreens! I went home to try it out and I am so impressed! The match at 330 was perfect for my skin tone & it has indeed cut down on my makeup routine. No need to search for another brand either I am in love with everything about this foundation stick!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: 120 Classic Ivory
I don't know how I feel about this foundation yet. I feel like I need to find different ways to apply it because using a foundation brush just hasn't been working for me. Classic Ivory is a perfect shade for me when I don't have a tan, but right now it's way too light for me.

I love that it slides on so seamlessly, I feel like it's a light to medium coverage because it doesn't cover my pores too much, but could definitely be buildable if you don't might the feeling. I feel like when I add more and more it ends up being a little cakey. It also has a pretty tacky feeling to me.

I have oily/combination skin which is why I picked the matte stick but I feel like I need to make my face extremely hydrated and dewy before putting this on, it's like I need to make my face more oily in order for it to not show every single flaw on my face. It's a process with this foundation so I usually skip it all together. Hoping the liquid foundation works better for me.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
Review for: 120 Classic Ivory
I don't know how I feel about this foundation stick and I've owned it for about 3 months now. It glides on like it's gonna be creamy and easy to blend but once you start blending with your beauty blender, it doesn't blend. It's not creamy at all, only on first contact. I will say it has pretty good coverage, but it's not worth spending a half hour blending out one side of my face.
Jenny W.
Moreno Valley
Review for: 220 Natural Beige
I was kind of sad about this foundation stick. I went every where looking for it in my shade to find out I did not like it at all. It wears nicely if you set it. But the problem is it had ZERO coverage for me! I would literally have to put on 3 layers to see a difference in my skin and by that time my face felt heavy and to me that's just a waste of product. My skin is fairly nice so i don't have any acne scars, dark spots or anything like that. All I have is redness around my nose and chin area and the coverage was not working for me at all! If you like little to no coverage at all then this is the product for you, but I at least like it to look like I have some type of make up on. Maybe ill try it again later down the line and I might like it.
Mikayla J.
Brookfield
Review for: 235 Pure Beige
I love this foundation! The stick form makes it easy to travel with and apply without any possibility of a mess! The shade I chose matched my skin so perfectly and felt like I wasn’t wearing makeup, but still had the coverage I was looking for.
Yazmin F.
Houston , tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This contour is good, the texture of the product is creamy easy to blur and it looks pretty on the skin, but I personally do not like it very much, if I use it but it is not my favorite. And it's not because it's a bad product simply because I'm not a fan of cream products like the contour, blush and highlight I prefer them in powder
Brianna C.
Review for: 330 Toffee
PROS:
- Great for everyday use
- Product lasts a while before having to repurchase
- Quick and easy to apply especially when you're in a rush
- Not a cakey look, looks like a smooth layer of skin
- Can be found and all drugstores and is very cheap
- Great shade match

CONS:
- NEEDS TO BE SET OR IT WILL TRANSFER
- Light coverage so do not buy if you're trying to cover acne or scars.

Over all this is a great foundation I repurchase this all of the time because I know it works for me for any look when I need it to. If you like the natural everyday type of looks definitely buy. If you're always in a rush putting on makeup definitely buy this. If you're on a budget DEFINITELY BUY THIS.
Lauren M.
TX
Review for: 355 Coconut
I have bought this product a few times. the first time I did not like it at all. But this last time that I tried it, I really like it. I use it to spot conceal before my foundation, or on it's own for a very bare face makeup look. I like it for an every day use. You can still see your skin through this, which isn't a bad thing depending o what you are looking for. I will say, this is not a very creamy formula and is definitely a low coverage. It does not preform like high end foundation sticks do. being that it isn't creamy, if you have a bad break out or acne, this product may be irritating because it doesn't just glide on. I really only use it when my skin is fairly clear.
Nicole A.
Pinecrest, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the coverage- I would use a recommended a beauty sponge for application. I use a kabuki brush and it does ok, but I feel like the brush takes off this product instead of spread it. It’s a thicker feeling formula with a light feeling when on skin. This cleans very nicely, I have never seen my pillow covered in makeup lol
Marcela A.
Review for: 130 Buff Beige
This product is absolutely amazing if you use I️t for the right instances. It’s probably the most affordable foundation I️ will ever buy in my lifetime and works amazing. This is the perfect school foundation since it has an easy buildable coverage is insanely cheap and very fast and easy to wear. I’m in love with I️t.
Kelly N.
El Monte , CA
I've never used a stick foundation. Is it better than liquid foundation?
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
How well does it blend ?
Teresa A.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this good coverage and long lasting?
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I have dry skin, I tested it out on my hand and it seemed to look a bit cakey... For anyone with dry/combination skin who uses this product: Does it dry out your skin? Or cause it to look caked on or scaley?
Jenny K.
Would this be a good contour stick ? I know it's a foundation stick , but I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it as a contour stick .