Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MAYBELLINE #5 in Foundation Sticks

Go shine-free without layering! This lightweight foundation has an exclusive anti-shine powder core that instantly dissolves excess oil. Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation face makeup. Oil-absorbing powder foundation stick delivers a natural matte finish for smooth and even-looking skin. This lightweight gel foundation has an exclusive anti-shine powder core that instantly dissolves excess oil. Pores look minimized and skin stays shine-free for ten hours. This oil-absorbing foundation stick goes on creamy and blends into a natural matte finish. Medium coverage. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for sensitive skin. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation stick onto skin and blend with fingertips.

Outer Core - ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE POLYETHYLENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE NYLON-12 DIISOSTEARYL MALATE OZOKERITE POLYVINYL LAURATE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PROPYLENE CARBONATE CALCIUM CARBONATE ZINC PCA ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES MICA F.I.L. D158948/5

Inner Core - ISONONYL ISONONANOATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE DIMETHICONE CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER SILICA COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER NYLON-12 CAPRYLYL GLYCOL TOCOPHERYL ACETATE CALCIUM CARBONATE ZINC PCA ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER LAURYL METHACRYLATE/GLYCOL DIMETHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D158947/5

• I've had problems in the past with foundation sticks look...1 Answers
  • Is there foundation stick that anyone can recommend? I ha...7 Answers
  • How is this on dry skin? Does it cling/cake up on dry areas?4 Answers
Kaylee B.
Waldorf, MD
Review for: Other more...
Pretty good product!

The great thing about this foundation is how convenient it is. I can do this in the car. Swipe it on and blend with my fingers. But that wouldn't matter if it looked terrible. Thankfully, it doesn't!

The finish isn't really matte, more like demi-matte, which I actually like (matte makeup always looks unnatural). It might cling to dry patches for those with dry skin, and it might become a bit greasy for those with oily skin. Weird, I know, but this foundation is some kind of anomaly. But honestly, nothing you can't handle with some moisturizer, primer, and setting powder.

Coverage is medium, like the liquid FitMe. You'll still need concealer if you've got any acne or scars, etc, but it's actually quite good. And you'll probably be able to find your match.

The FitMe line includes some of the best makeup at the drugstore. This stick is no exception.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: 110 Porcelain more...
I really wanted to like this product, but it fell flat for me. I had heard great things about Maybelline's Fit Me line, and this was the first product from that line I decided to try. Its also my first stick foundation product. This claims to have a shine free effect and absorb excess oil from the inner core portion of the product while the outside provides the pigment. The shade range for this specific product is pretty limited, though I found a decent enough match with the shade Porcelain.

My skin tends to be combo with a tendency to be on the oily side. This foundation did not help that at all, it slipped around my face and I looked shiny only a few hours into wear. This was not the holy grail look good quick foundation product I had hoped for. It sits collecting dust in my makeup bag for the time being as I really have no use for a product that makes me look more shiny. That said I would consider their Matte and Poreless liquid foundation or powder products.
Malik S.
Okay! So I wanted to cut down on the time of my makeup routine. I wanted a stick foundation but, I didn’t want to break the bank trying out a new product. I always have luck with Maybeline and after picking up the Makeup Shayla Big Shot mascara I noticed the foundation stick and thought “why not” especially at 50% off with a buy one get one deal at Walgreens! I went home to try it out and I am so impressed! The match at 330 was perfect for my skin tone & it has indeed cut down on my makeup routine. No need to search for another brand either I am in love with everything about this foundation stick!
Lauren W.
Indiana, PA
Review for: 115 Ivory more...
Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation I often find myself getting into makeup ruts - so when my friend suggested I try this foundation a couple of months ago, I was intrigued. It's a pretty fair price at Walmart and Maybelline is my go-to brand for drugstore makeup, so I thought "why not?" I've purchased it twice since then and used it faithfully in my everyday makeup routine!

The packaging says matte, but I wouldn't call it 100% matte; it's more of a demi-matte. When first applied, it goes on flawlessly and has medium coverage without feeling heavy. If you use concealer, you'll definitely still need it! I have combination skin so I found that as the day went on, the product clung to my dry spots and appeared a bit shiny in my T-zone. This is definitely not a deal breaker for me, though!

In all, I love the convenience of the stick and how easy it is to blend; I used both a blending brush and a beauty sponge and found them both to work well! It works well with my other makeup products and you can't beat the price. Just another Maybelline product I'm not disappointed by!
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: 330 Toffee more...
This stick foundation did not work for me as a foundation, instead I use it to cream contour! Lasts me all day and makes my makeup look great! It’s very affordable and I would consider this a dupe for the smashbox countour stock. Definitely a great product! It goes from cream to powder and looks great. Love this product so much! It does blend well. I can say that you have to work fast with it because it does dry to powder real quick but it doesn’t bother me, I’ve learned to work quick with it and I’m very happy with the product as well! I use shade 330: toffee Maybelline Fit Me® Shine-Free + Balance® Stick Foundation
Cheryl B.
I used this for six months and it slowly dried out my skin! It has good coverage and color, but it made my nose crack from dryness. I've been able to get back to normal once I stopped using it daily.

As an event type makeup day, I would use this as a primer before applying my other foundation over! It worked great for me that way, and my foundation lasted all day/night! So if you have oily skin, try it. If you have dry skin.... Don't unless you wanna spend extra time Moisturizing.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: 220 Natural Beige more...
I like this product for matte looks. I don’t wear liquid foundations or powders often. I usually just wear a cc or B.B. cream. I picked this up to play around with and see if I would like it. It really is kind of nice. I only use a small amount to even out my skin tone so I can’t attest to coverage as I prefer a more natural face look. It does not last all day (a full 8 hours) even with primer and setting but it did last for a while. It is a tad drying but that is easily fixed with my moisturizer. Since this is drying I would not use a powder on top. I have used this now from time to time on my t-zone or as a concealer and base primer on my eyes. Have only used a few times so far and will update once have used for a month.
Erin N.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: 355 Coconut more...
Okay, call me crazy, but this is my go to contour stick. I use the shade Coconut and glide it along my cheekbones, hairline, and lightly under my jaw. I then use a damp sponge blender to blot it out and give it a smooth transition. Then I use a translucent setting powder to set it. I get tons of compliments and even have girlfriends ask about my contouring products and routine. It’s soooo easy and it turns out amazing!
Ali G.
Review for: 330 Toffee more...
I bought this as a cheaper alternative to a contour stick. I bought the color toffee thinking it would be a good contour color for me, but sadly it was too warm toned but that color mishap was on me. I used this for awhile as a contour color because I was too lazy to go buy something else, but when I finally did I picked up a Wet n Wild contour duo and found that to work a lot better for me. As an actual foundation, I'm not sure that this stick would work since the formula is really light and moves around a lot.
Katie W.
Iowa City, IA
This foundation is great for a quick five minute makeup routine. I use this on days when I'm running late, and the application is so easy and effective! I can get a good medium coverage with just a few swipes. The downside is that it sort of settles on top of the skin and I get oily throughout the day. The foundation usually wears off by the afternoon if I apply it early in the morning. I think it's nice to have in your makeup kit but not an essential.
Kelly N.
El Monte, CA
I've never used a stick foundation. Is it better than liquid foundation?
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
How well does it blend ?
Teresa A.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this good coverage and long lasting?
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,233 reviews
I have dry skin, I tested it out on my hand and it seemed to look a bit cakey... For anyone with dry/combination skin who uses this product: Does it dry out your skin? Or cause it to look caked on or scaley?
Jenny K.
Would this be a good contour stick ? I know it's a foundation stick , but I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it as a contour stick .