12 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Oil-free and lightweight setting powder. Naturally sets makeup and smoothes skin’s texture. For normal to dry skin.

• Talc

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

• What is the coverage of this powder?7 Answers
  • Does this give as much coverage as the liquid foundation?3 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to purchase this product i always used the foundat...3 Answers
Maybelline Fit Me! Set + Smooth Pressed Powder
  • "This are so pretty I have some of this blushes there different color shades very high quality makeup and goes on perfectly different skin tones " in 18 reviews
  • "if you are looking for a cheap very light weight powder, this would be a great one to go with also comes in its many shades" in 12 reviews
  • "i love this product its not very pigmented so i use it for a highlight but i do use it everyday i think its a great product" in 11 reviews
  • "Lasts a long time, doesn't wear off during the day gives even color works on all skin types and comes in a wide variety of,shades it." in 9 reviews
  • "im not oily so i couldnt tell you if it works on you oily skinnned gals .but i love the whole fit me line its the best next to the 24 hour super stay." in 9 reviews
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Union, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this powder for years!! I love it! Back when I was in high school and I didn't know much about makeup this was the only thing I would put on my face as just foundation. Not even as a setting powder. It never looked right on me but now that I know more about makeup the reason why it did not look good on me is because I have dry skin so this being a powder it would make my skin look even more dry. But now I use this to set my face occasionally, to set my eyelids before applying eye shadow, or even to build it up on my crease for a transition shade. The reason why I am giving this 4 stars in stead of 5 is because I'm not too crazy about the fact that the powder has a little bit of shimmer in it. It's not completely matte like you would expect but overall I love this product. Hope this was helpful!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Martin, KY
This powder is such a good match for my skin tone that I went to show someone in full sunlight once, and swatched it on my inner wrist, and it looked totally translucent. I had to swatch it somewhere else to show how much it ACTUALLY covers. This is my favorite powder to keep in an overnight bag if I need to touch up makeup after sleeping in it (long night out with friends, road trip, whatever). It isn't full coverage, but it's close to medium coverage and applies silky smooth. The lightest shades (110 and 120) are both really gorgeous yellow-leaning neutrals that work great for pale olive skin. This is the only powder foundation I've ever liked enough to use as something more than a setting powder.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination dry skin that can get greasy in the T zone depending on what products I use on my face. This is an okay powder. I'd say one of the better ones I've tried at the drugstore. Would I rate this top 10 in setting powders? Yeah definitely not lol. It can cling to dryness a bit and doesn't control oil either. Its not really good at "setting" makeup as it doesn't improve longevity or make makeup look better. Im being a little harsh but I don't get the hype. It smooths skin to make application of powder products easier and prevent concealer creasing. I have tried both translucent and light and they are not brightening on me either. It's decent and cheap. That's about it
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had quite a few of these Maybelline "Fit me Powders" and I have never once had a complaint. I've always used a foundation powder all over my face if I didn't want to use liquid. Maybelline has always had my shade and skin tone. I am a tan beige color, so every time I have bought one of these, its matched my skin tone perfectly. It has medium coverage, and makes your skin have a "matte" finish. If you use concealer, its definitely capable of covering more. I would suggest using the Maybelline fit me concealer to seal the deal. Maybelline used to test on animals, but do not anymore. I love a lot of Maybelline cosmetics, and own a lot.
Frances S.
Frances S.
I have super fair skin, and it's hard to match colors in the drugstore makeup aisle. I bought the 115 Ivory powder and it ended up matching my skin perfectly, even toning down some mismatched foundation that I was having to deal with at the time. I like the fact that the compact has a mirror inside for on the go use, as well as a small round applicator. The applicator works fine in a pinch, but using brushes with the powder seems to provide more even coverage. It feels good going on and does not feel icky coming off at the end of the day. I would highly recommend this setting powder to any of my friends.
Colleen Z.
Colleen Z.
Lebanon , PA
Review for: `Various Shades
I was really disappointed by this powder. I have it in the color 315 Soft Honey, and I wish I had never bought it. It oxidizes to such a weird color when on my skin, it's incredibly orange. It's not sheer enough for me to use as a setting powder and the color is too weird for me to use as a powder foundation. It seems to be a nice quality powder otherwise, easy application, nice packaging, all the little things. Except when it's on my skin, it's horrible. It also looks really cakey on me. It's been sitting at the bottom of my makeup bag for months now, and I know I'm never going to use this again.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for just powdering your face after your foundation or for lighter coverage, after your moisturizer. I would definitely call this as more of a finishing powder rather than powdered foundation. The coverage isn't going to be as high as most people will want it to be but if you are like me and just like the light coverage, this paired with your daily moisturizer works great. You can also use it with foundation and it won't be too much. The product is very finely milled which makes it blend into your skin seamlessly. It definitely "fit me" as it claimed it would, great job!
Francelys R.
Francelys R.
Medley, FL
Review for: Creamy Natural
This is a lightweight powder and does well for setting foundation...won't cover much on its on. I will say BEWARE because this powder does have sparkles in it, not big chunks of glitter but they are noticeable if you really look. I think they are there to give a dewy look, they don't bother me too much...if I don't use alot of powder. I will use this powder up but will not repurchase because I just tend not to have any sparkle on my face lol Do I recommend this? Yeah its a nice powder but if you don't like sparkles AT ALL on your face then no.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
This powder is Fantastic i loooooooooooove the packaging, it has a mirror YAAAAAAYYY also come with a little sponge woohoo it's fantastic 3 in one you can beat that. the powder is matte it keeps my makeup in place all day very easy to use and apply, I love that it's supper affordable and that it work really good with my skin. I highly recommend this powder. I have bought this product 3 times and still have all 3 of them because of the cute mirror you can never go wrong with a mirror. I keep one In my car my purse and of course my vanity. 😃
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.
I love this dust! I really love this whole line!
It is so convenient and has an impeccable finish. It is easy to apply and the entire cost of the line less than $ 80, if you buy the entire line! The foundation is also good but this just adds a nice color such an end. I do not give my skin and I do not have the flaking at the end of the day. I apply it early in the morning and re-apply at 7 pm at night. When I wash it out it will still be unsmudged and perfectly in place. I love the Maybelline fitme line! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Does this cover well?
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
What is the best way to use it??
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this powder work for oily face?
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL
How does this product work for those with dry skin? How does it blend?
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this in place of Foundation or after foundation?