BY MAYBELLINE #17 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Oil-free and lightweight setting powder. Naturally sets makeup and smoothes skin’s texture. For normal to dry skin.

• Talc

• Do you prefer matte lipsticks or glossy lip gloss? 💋💄48 Answers
  • Fit Me pressed powder or Rimmel stay matte ?6 Answers
  • What is the coverage of this powder?7 Answers
Maybelline Fit Me! Set + Smooth Powder
  • "This are so pretty I have some of this blushes there different color shades very high quality makeup and goes on perfectly different skin tones " in 18 reviews
  • "if you are looking for a cheap very light weight powder, this would be a great one to go with also comes in its many shades" in 12 reviews
  • "i love this product its not very pigmented so i use it for a highlight but i do use it everyday i think its a great product" in 11 reviews
  • "Lasts a long time, doesn't wear off during the day gives even color works on all skin types and comes in a wide variety of,shades it." in 9 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product so MUCH i Also use the foundation,concealer and bronzer of the fit me collection it's great worth the price very inexpensive my every day make " in 7 reviews
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love love love this powder. I use it to set my liquid foundation. I have such a hard time finding my perfect shade so I typically get the powder in a slightly darker shade than the foundation shade because I'm always an in between color. This powder makes me look flawless and really helps smooth the transition to my neck!! Sometimes, I'll use it just by its self as light/sheer coat when I'm having a 'no makeup, makeup day'. On the days that I want to look natural or just don't want to foul with full face makeup, this smooths my skin and corrects my coloring. I highly recommend!
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
I did not enjoy this product. It wasn’t good for my dry skin, it made under my eyes and my chin drier than the Sahara dessert. Not only that, but it always made me breakout on my forehead. Lastly, it would look fairly cakey on my face at times, no matter how much I tried to blend it into my face. I really wanted to like this product because I heard good things and it had an awesome price. Maybe this product would work for someone with oily skin. For now, I’ll stick with Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder for decent drug store powder.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I recently bought Maybelline Fit Me set + smooth powdee from Walmart as I was on a look out for a good affordable drugstore setting powder. My skin is acne-prone combination sensitive skin type & I used it with my Maybelline Fit Me foundation & Dr.Brandt luminizer primer although the finish was smooth it made my chin area really dry. I generally have that problem with many other brands as well. I won't be buying it again though as I need a setting powder with does provide the Matte look without giving dry patches on my face.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Ivory more...
This Fit Me Powder made by Maybelline is an overall okay product for me. I do like this powder, but I am not sure that I will be re-purchasing it again in the future. I have been using this powder to set my make-up and the coverage is pretty light. While it is easy to apply, it does leave my skin feeling a bit dry after using it. I do have very sensitive/dry skin, so this might just not be the right powder for me. I am sure it will work well for others, but it was just personally not something I'd keep buying.
Melinda M.
Review for: Other more...
I used to use the translucent powder to set my makeup, but the problem is that the "flawless" makeup look after setting doesn't stay that way throughout the day. For a couple hours, it stays a matte finish, but as the day goes on, it absorbs into my foundation and makes my face look cakey and oily. If you're running out for a couple hours, this product is for you. But if you're looking for something that will keep your makeup looking flawless from morning to night, I wouldn't recommend this powder.
Sydney 💋.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my favorite setting powder now! I previously used the fit me matte + poreless setting powder but they were out of it at the store so I chose this one instead. I'm so glad I did! My skin used to be very oily so the matte + poreless worked great but now my skin is combination. This set + smooth setting powder doesn't create dry or flaky patches and my makeup lasts a long time using it. It's just the right color of my skin without making me look too pale. I definitely recommend this setting powder for combination/dry skin types.
Autumn P.
Lexington, KY
I have been using this powder since I was little and first began makeup and it’s been irreplaceable . It always has a special place in makeup bag from helping my hide acne to getting a matte finish and setting my makeup in place this powder has never failed. I love the finish. There is even has a liquid foundation that pairs amazingly with it. Both have spf and both are affordable . Always repurchasing!
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Porcelain more...
This product is okay.. It did not live up to the expectations I had for it though. I'm a die hard loose powder fan, and the Fit Me loose powder is to die for.. This pressed powder, not so much. It clung to my dry areas beyond terribly and just did not give me the "smooth" look that I prefer. I like a powder that when I put it on, it takes away any imperfections (pores, lines, texture) my foundation and primer didn't cover and this product did not do that whatsoever.
Rachel  B.
Grove City, PA
Review for: Medium Buff more...
I was attached to a different pressed powder for years, but a few weeks ago I took a trip and forgot my make-up bag. As they didn't have the powder I usually use, I grabbed since it was the same price point. Now I'm obsessed. Not too powdery, no odor, just a good-quality pressed powder- also has a mirror inside! Only drawback is the provided applicator is super cheap, so I just use a small circle sponge and it fits perfectly in the compact.
Jessica S.
Kingwood, WV
I keep this in my purse for touch-ups throughout the day. I'm a waitress so my face tends to get a little oily and shiny this definitely takes the shine away but on the downside it kind of washes me out. So I would suggest keeping a little bronzer or blush with you as well to warm your face back up a little after using this to get rid of the shine. But I feel like it's pretty expected with most powders so I would recommend this product.
Pamela R.
Inglewood, CA
Do you prefer matte lipsticks or glossy lip gloss? 💋💄
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Does this cover well?
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
What is the best way to use it??
Jordana L.
Apopka, FL
How does this product work for those with dry skin? How does it blend?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this powder work for oily face?