BY MAYBELLINE #19 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Oil-free and lightweight setting powder. Naturally sets makeup and smoothes skin’s texture. For normal to dry skin.

• Talc

• Do you prefer matte lipsticks or glossy lip gloss? 💋💄50 Answers
  • Fit Me pressed powder or Rimmel stay matte ?8 Answers
  • What is the coverage of this powder?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This are so pretty I have some of this blushes there different color shades very high quality makeup and goes on perfectly different skin tones " in 18 reviews
  • "if you are looking for a cheap very light weight powder, this would be a great one to go with also comes in its many shades" in 12 reviews
  • "i love this product its not very pigmented so i use it for a highlight but i do use it everyday i think its a great product" in 11 reviews
  • "Lasts a long time, doesn't wear off during the day gives even color works on all skin types and comes in a wide variety of,shades it." in 9 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product so MUCH i Also use the foundation,concealer and bronzer of the fit me collection it's great worth the price very inexpensive my every day make " in 7 reviews
Rachel R.
McDonough, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love love love this powder. I use it to set my liquid foundation. I have such a hard time finding my perfect shade so I typically get the powder in a slightly darker shade than the foundation shade because I'm always an in between color. This powder makes me look flawless and really helps smooth the transition to my neck!! Sometimes, I'll use it just by its self as light/sheer coat when I'm having a 'no makeup, makeup day'. On the days that I want to look natural or just don't want to foul with full face makeup, this smooths my skin and corrects my coloring. I highly recommend!
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
I did not enjoy this product. It wasn’t good for my dry skin, it made under my eyes and my chin drier than the Sahara dessert. Not only that, but it always made me breakout on my forehead. Lastly, it would look fairly cakey on my face at times, no matter how much I tried to blend it into my face. I really wanted to like this product because I heard good things and it had an awesome price. Maybe this product would work for someone with oily skin. For now, I’ll stick with Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder for decent drug store powder.
Brandi S.
Review for: Coconut 355 more...
The Fit Me Set + Smooth Powder was a NO 👎🏾for me! I think that although it does do what it claims which is to set your makeup and makeup your makeup have a smooth finish. However the color does exactly match the foundation and it is very yellow compared to the foundation. The color range could be a lot better and I’m super disappointed because I really wanted this powder to work for me. Being that I am a woman of color it’s very hard to find cosmetics that keep my skin tone in mind. I would recommend this to women of color.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I recently bought Maybelline Fit Me set + smooth powdee from Walmart as I was on a look out for a good affordable drugstore setting powder. My skin is acne-prone combination sensitive skin type & I used it with my Maybelline Fit Me foundation & Dr.Brandt luminizer primer although the finish was smooth it made my chin area really dry. I generally have that problem with many other brands as well. I won't be buying it again though as I need a setting powder with does provide the Matte look without giving dry patches on my face.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Ivory more...
This Fit Me Powder made by Maybelline is an overall okay product for me. I do like this powder, but I am not sure that I will be re-purchasing it again in the future. I have been using this powder to set my make-up and the coverage is pretty light. While it is easy to apply, it does leave my skin feeling a bit dry after using it. I do have very sensitive/dry skin, so this might just not be the right powder for me. I am sure it will work well for others, but it was just personally not something I'd keep buying.
Melinda M.
Review for: Other more...
I used to use the translucent powder to set my makeup, but the problem is that the "flawless" makeup look after setting doesn't stay that way throughout the day. For a couple hours, it stays a matte finish, but as the day goes on, it absorbs into my foundation and makes my face look cakey and oily. If you're running out for a couple hours, this product is for you. But if you're looking for something that will keep your makeup looking flawless from morning to night, I wouldn't recommend this powder.
Sydney 💋.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my favorite setting powder now! I previously used the fit me matte + poreless setting powder but they were out of it at the store so I chose this one instead. I'm so glad I did! My skin used to be very oily so the matte + poreless worked great but now my skin is combination. This set + smooth setting powder doesn't create dry or flaky patches and my makeup lasts a long time using it. It's just the right color of my skin without making me look too pale. I definitely recommend this setting powder for combination/dry skin types.
Avery O.
Review for: Porcelain more...
As someone with dry skin and who lacks the money to afford a high end concealer, I'm constantly struggling with having enough coverage for blemishes. This powder is a lifesaver. It adds just enough coverage and doesn't look cakey or really accentuate dry spots. And even if it does look a bit dry, hitting it with some setting spray instantly fixes that. Honestly, my favorite pact setting powder yet!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Review for: Ivory, Nude Beige more...
This product by #Maybelline works great! And its so affordable to! I purchased this last month after reading about it online. One of my BFF's also reccomended it to me, she told me it would help me conceal my slight acne issues, and that it was non-cosmesmedonic that it wouldnt make me brea out, and that it also is perfect at setting my BB cream in place. I love Maybellines Fit Me so much I got it in 2 shades! Ivory for when I am not tanning, and Nude bege, a slightly darker color for when I am tanning nd need a bronzier effect for my skintone. 5 stars! Highly recommend this product #Influenster!
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
I like this a lot. This used to be my go to until I switched to tarte. But it comes on very smooth I dont like using the sponge that comes with it because it doesn't apply even at all. Will.leave streaks on my face. I always use a big powder brush for it but it tends to go all over the place and get used up really fast. But it is very nice matte finish and leave my skin very smooth
Mayar I.
Frisco, TX
This looks good! I think I should try it? Should I? :)
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
I HAVE BEEN DYING TO TRY THIS, IS IT REALLY A GREAT BRAND? I HAVE REALLY OILY SKIN...I'M JUST SCARED IT WONT WORK FOR ME.
Selah H.
Does this have good coverage?
Emily R.
Is this a more creamy powder ? I have dry skin and I'm curious about purchasing this powder, I find a lot of powders to be drying on my skin but a more creamy powder may be better.
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
Is it just me or does anyone else find this product to be a little on the powdery side?