Jordana L.
Orlando, FL

How does this product work for those with dry skin? How does it blend?

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
It's just okay - it does irritate my skin and a bit and I feel that it does dry it out a little more. But I also have mild eczema and dry skin, so this just wasn't the right product for me.
Elle H.
Elle H.
Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester
6 months, 3 weeks ago
I have dry skin and I find that it does a brilliant job at not clinging to any patches!
brandi h.
brandi h.
Evans , GA
3 years, 3 months ago
I have very dry skin and even with moisturizer I still get flaky patches and It does cake up a little bit nothing major. But better then some of the other blush that I have tried by other brands
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Redondo Beach, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
It's great for dry skin because it doesn't give you a matte finish. Since it is a powder, powders tend to cake-up on dry patches. If you do have any dry patches either stay away and look for a cream to powder product or be sure to moisturize with a think moisturizer.
Russellville, AL
4 years, 4 months ago
Works great! Great coverage without drying even more and doesn't look like you're wearing a ton of makeup
Ramona S.
Ramona S.
4 years, 4 months ago
I have combo skin .. dry and oily .. and it worked just fine on the dry places on my face
Diana B.
Diana B.
4 years, 4 months ago
Works really well with my super dry skin! I don't end up looking like cake!
jasmine k.
jasmine k.
Sydney
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes it does i have dry skin and it works nicely
Gretna, LA
4 years, 4 months ago
It's ok for dry skin, works well for a cheap price.
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Oakland, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I have dry skin and this powder is one of my favorites. It is very light weight and I find that dusting it on with a fluffy powder brush works best. It has a very slight sheen to it which help to keep a skin like appearance. It blends beautifully. Very smooth.