Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Porcelain more...
This product is okay.. It did not live up to the expectations I had for it though. I'm a die hard loose powder fan, and the Fit Me loose powder is to die for.. This pressed powder, not so much. It clung to my dry areas beyond terribly and just did not give me the "smooth" look that I prefer. I like a powder that when I put it on, it takes away any imperfections (pores, lines, texture) my foundation and primer didn't cover and this product did not do that whatsoever.