Rachel R.
McDonough, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love love love this powder. I use it to set my liquid foundation. I have such a hard time finding my perfect shade so I typically get the powder in a slightly darker shade than the foundation shade because I'm always an in between color. This powder makes me look flawless and really helps smooth the transition to my neck!! Sometimes, I'll use it just by its self as light/sheer coat when I'm having a 'no makeup, makeup day'. On the days that I want to look natural or just don't want to foul with full face makeup, this smooths my skin and corrects my coloring. I highly recommend!