MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderMaybelline
FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige

Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige

Oil-free and lightweight setting powder. Naturally sets makeup and smoothes skin’s texture. For normal to dry skin.

• Talc

May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

Is this a good product for dry skin?
Me encanta este polvo de acabado matte lo has probado?
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder —> Does this powder help with setting foundation and also “baking” after heavy makeup application?
Start your review of Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige!
Product Highlights
...color shades very high quality makeup and goes on perfectly different skin tones in reviews
if you are looking for a cheap very light weight powder, this would be a great one to go with also comes in its many shadesin reviews
i love this product its not very pigmented so i use it for a highlight but i do use it everyday i think its a great productin reviews
Lasts a long time, doesn't wear off during the day gives even color works on all skin types and comes in a wide variety of,shades it.in reviews
...of the fit me collection it's great worth the price very inexpensive my every day make in reviews
Madison B.
Independence, MO
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Madison B.
Fav powder, hands down. I love the finish and it stay on all day! It doesn’t go on too heavy either
Jazmine M.
Vancouver , WA
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Jazmine M.
All time favorite powder!! Especially on the go I keep this in my car or purse for a little touch up through the day :) perfect for combo skin! And super affordable!!! [product:maybelline-fit-me!-set-smooth-powder-125-nude-beige]
Kimberly J.
Franklinton, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite powders! It can be worn alone for a more natural look or on top of foundation for more coverage !
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder It's a wonderful setting powder by Maybelline. It goes on very smooth and stays on for longer time. makeup looks flawless and it doesn't Cake. Beautiful matte finish looks gorgeous on skin. I recommend this product.
loveofsalman A.
Illinois
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by loveofsalman A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the color of this and I can easily put this in my purse and pull it out makes my skin a bit rough though but I think this is the right one for me
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Renee C.
This has been the pressed powder that I use on a daily basis after my liquid makeup is applied I do really like this it's matte and poreless I prefer the buff beige number 130 for my skin tone I've also tried number 220 natural beige as you can see in the photos I use these daily I recommend them they work well they have good coverage and I will definitely buy these products again
Katrina T.
Marietta, GA
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Katrina T.
One of the better “drug store” powders I’ve used. It adds a beautiful matte finish and is so great for touch ups on the go. Was really great in the summer for helping keep my foundation in place during the heat and humidity.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Sarah W.
Pretty basic powder. Easy to carry in my purse. I use this for day wear. Doesn’t look like a face mask. Affordable. Easy to find in a drug store if I didn’t bring my good powder. It’s ok! Feels smooth. Blends fine. Has mirror. Bottom compartment has applicator.
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Keyline D.
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Keyline D.
this was one of my first powder i tried when i started wearing makeup and i loved it....My absolute favorite budget makeup. I use this every single day and it covers so well and is extremely lightweight - it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything at all. I will buy again and again and again.
Jennifer S.
Sacramento, CA
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Target
This powder is AWESOME! It goes on velvety and covers your pores. I don’t usually like matte finish but this is great for my shiny areas. Great price as well!

196 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alysia J.
il y a 6 mois
Domina M. il y a 6 mois
Yes!!:)it’s the bear powder out there
Vanessa J.
il y a un an
Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder Is this powder good for shine? How long does it last on face?
Teagan M. il y a 4 mois
This worked so good on me for shine and lasted all day in Florida's heat and humidity. It's also easy to carry if you want a little touch up. It didn't make me look cakey and no creasing!