BeautyFaceFace MakeupMaybelline
FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige

Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige

Oil-free and lightweight setting powder. Naturally sets makeup and smoothes skin’s texture. For normal to dry skin.

• Talc

May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

Is this good for flakey skin?
Did someone have problems with this product? ?
Tengo una pregunta cómo empiezo a recibir nuestras y recomendar y calificar?
Start your review of Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige!
Product Highlights
...color shades very high quality makeup and goes on perfectly different skin tones in reviews
if you are looking for a cheap very light weight powder, this would be a great one to go with also comes in its many shadesin reviews
i love this product its not very pigmented so i use it for a highlight but i do use it everyday i think its a great productin reviews
Lasts a long time, doesn't wear off during the day gives even color works on all skin types and comes in a wide variety of,shades it.in reviews
...of the fit me collection it's great worth the price very inexpensive my every day make in reviews
Madison  B.
Independence, MO
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Madison  B.
Fav powder, hands down. I love the finish and it stay on all day! It doesn’t go on too heavy either
Jazmine M.
Vancouver , WA
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Jazmine M.
All time favorite powder!! Especially on the go I keep this in my car or purse for a little touch up through the day :) perfect for combo skin! And super affordable!!! [product:maybelline-fit-me!-set-smooth-powder-125-nude-beige]
Kimberly J.
Franklinton, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite powders! It can be worn alone for a more natural look or on top of foundation for more coverage !
Puja J.
Maryland Hts, MO
Purchased at: Target
FIT ME LOOSE POWDER (DARK 40) It's a wonderful setting powder by Maybelline. It goes on very smooth and stays on for longer time. makeup looks flawless and it doesn't Cake. Beautiful matte finish looks gorgeous on skin. I recommend this product.
Sanober A.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Sanober A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the color of this and I can easily put this in my purse and pull it out makes my skin a bit rough though but I think this is the right one for me
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Renee C.
This has been the pressed powder that I use on a daily basis after my liquid makeup is applied I do really like this it's matte and poreless I prefer the buff beige number 130 for my skin tone I've also tried number 220 natural beige as you can see in the photos I use these daily I recommend them they work well they have good coverage and I will definitely buy these products again
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Sarah W.
Pretty basic powder. Easy to carry in my purse. I use this for day wear. Doesn’t look like a face mask. Affordable. Easy to find in a drug store if I didn’t bring my good powder. It’s ok! Feels smooth. Blends fine. Has mirror. Bottom compartment has applicator.
Katrina T.
Marietta, GA
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Katrina T.
One of the better “drug store” powders I’ve used. It adds a beautiful matte finish and is so great for touch ups on the go. Was really great in the summer for helping keep my foundation in place during the heat and humidity.
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Keyline D.
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Keyline D.
this was one of my first powder i tried when i started wearing makeup and i loved it....My absolute favorite budget makeup. I use this every single day and it covers so well and is extremely lightweight - it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything at all. I will buy again and again and again.
Erica F.
Boise, ID
Maybelline FIT ME! Set + Smooth Powder - 125 Nude Beige uploaded by Erica F.
Love this product! I seriously wish I could find more products with olive undertones but by far this is the best and closest range I have found to getting something that doesn’t look funky on my skin tone. I just started using this product for summer so hopefully I will be able to find a lighter shade for my winter tones.

200 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alysia J.
il y a 2 ans
FIT ME LOOSE POWDER (DARK 40) —> Does this powder help with setting foundation and also “baking” after heavy makeup application?
Domina M. il y a 2 ans
Yes!!:)it’s the best powder out there