Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder

Oil-free and lightweight setting powder. Naturally sets makeup and smoothes skin’s texture. For normal to dry skin.

• Talc

May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

Is this worth the money and are there other colours?
can I get this product for testing
does it make your makeup look crusty?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder!
Product Highlights
“...color shades very high quality makeup and goes on perfectly different skin tonesin reviews
“if you are looking for a cheap very light weight powder, this would be a great one to go with also comes in its many shades” in reviews
“i love this product its not very pigmented so i use it for a highlight but i do use it everyday i think its a great product” in reviews
“Lasts a long time, doesn't wear off during the day gives even color works on all skin types and comes in a wide variety of,shades it.” in reviews
“...of the fit me collection it's great worth the price very inexpensive my every day make ” in reviews
Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder uploaded by Diana D.
Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder uploaded by Diana D.
I prefer this for my skin type as I am dry and the fit me matte was a little bit too drying on me. They stopped selling at ulta so I am unsure if they are discounting you. I hope not because this has been a great powder to use for days that I’m just going to the grocery store and i need to put on some color to my face. I have it both in the 120 and 130 as I am in between shades!Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder
Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder uploaded by Paige J.
Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder- I absolutely love this powder! I dislike loose powders, and prefer to opt for pressed ones. This one is a great option from the drugstore! I like to use this as a powder foundation, and setting powder. I have dry skin, and this doesn’t dry it out like a lot of other powders I have tried. It has great coverage. I love to use this with the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® Cream, and it adds the perfect amount of coverage for me. I also use this to set my under eyes. For the most part, it does a pretty great job of not creasing up. But it’s not the best I’ve used to set my under eyes. My new favorite for that is the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM. Overall, this is a great product. I highly recommend it.
Fletcher, NC
Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder uploaded by Christy W.
Maybelline Fit me set + smooth powder is an Oil-free and lightweight setting powder. The benefits of Maybelline fit me set + smooth powder is great it is a oil-free, breathable powder that naturally sets makeup and smoothes your skin’s texture. It Blends seamlessly and leaves a finish that is just perfect. It smoothes your skin’s texture leaving it that flawless ending. (I do have sensitive skin, and haven’t yet had any issues with breakouts or anything with this product thankfully. Because I use this product a lot!) It is Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic, Fragrance free, Suitable for sensitive skin, just all around Good for all skin types. Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder
Alvin, TX
I loved this collection from Maybelline. The foundation and concealer were both winners in my opinion. Now this set/smoothing powder. Ehh, I mean it basically does what it is supposed to do; technically. It just didn’t give me any kind of crazy omg vibes to where I want to insert it into my daily routine ASAP! Nah, it does work for what it’s made to do, IMO there are just several other powders out there that do a better job. But this one is definitely affordable and worth it for the price and quality! Love you Maybelline, this specific product just wasn’t really my holy grail
I received this product #Complimentary from #Influenster in exchange for my review and honest opinion. I was unsure how Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder would look on my bumpy complexion from rosacea but to my surprise it gives my skin a completely smooth flawless finished skin. I would def recommend if you need the smoothing coverage Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder is super affordable too! #Maybelline #contest @Influenster #fit me set + smooth powder #makeup #face #setting powder #fit me #coverup #smooth #skin #women
monroe
This is another one of my go to powders, for my everyday make up look for work, I put this on and it acts as foundation to me. It sets everything and it stays on, if I have redness it covers it. This is the best setting powder or powder I have ever came across. I use it every single day and I keep going back to it. I found this powder out in like 7-8th grade and I been using it since and I graduated highschool last year. It was the best product I can ever recommend to someone looking for a powder !
Malvern
Purchased at: Target
I use this to set my foundation and really love it. I got a shade a little too dark for me but it leaves such a nice glow and if I build it up I could use this as a bronzer if needed and probably could get a darker shade to really use as a bronzer. It sets really nicely and is a great value for money. As you can see in the pictures it’s one of those OG drugstore makeup powders with the double compartments, mirror and little application underneath. This makes it awesome for on the go touch ups.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Actually just purchased this during my mini Ulta haul! First off, I got this for $3.99 on sale there. Second, I was able to use a coupon on my purchase which included these FIT products so they came out even cheaper. This has been my go to powder for a very long time, goes on nicely on top of foundation (I use the FIT Me foundation too). No flashback, it doesn’t oxidize, or look cakey. Pretty mattifying even though it’s not the specific matte one - I have oily skin and this does well!
Norwalk
I love the Fit Me! setting powder. It’s only issue is that as time passes, you do become slightly oily, especially in my T-zone area; however, instead of looking greasy, it just looks like a dewy glow, so it’s something I overlook. Also, if you find the right shade, it complements your skin and I love how it adds more color to my face. If you pack it a bit over your concealer, it does a great job of keeping it from creasing. I love it!
This powder is mind-blowing! For a drugstore product, it acts as if it high-end. The formula is buttery to the touch, and glides on the skin beautifully! It has a touch of coverage to it, and perfectly smoothed out the skin. It is very cost effective, and perfect for all types of MUA’s! The only drawback is that it can oxidize Ive noticed, depending on what combination of primer/foundation I’m wearing. Overall, would recommend!!

188 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
London
il y a un mois
Maybelline Fit Me® Set + Smooth Powder I believe this is a good show for the Mac Studio Fix Powder. Who agrees ?
Samantha J B. • il y a 6 jours
Yaaaaasss I agree the price point is great for this!!!
il y a un mois
Nicole G. • il y a un mois
I have this product in shade 120 and I love it so much. I never had any issues with it not blending with my makeup well. This is also a great product to use if you have oily skin, it absorbs the oil very well. It also never made me break out or irritated and I have sensitive skin so I would assume it’s safe. If you use the foundation from that FitMe line, your powder color should be around the same range!