Maybelline Fit Me! Pressed Powder uploaded by Yahaira M.Maybelline Fit Me! Pressed Powder uploaded by Kayla S.Maybelline Fit Me! Pressed Powder uploaded by Kayla S.See all 90 photos
18 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #69 in Powder Foundation

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fit Me Set + Smooth Pressed Powder - Matches natural tone, blends seamlessly and lets skin breathe. - Fit Me Set + Smooth Pressed Powder see more...

• Is it best to use the powder pad that...No I don't recommend the appli... 8 Answers
  • I just purchased this today and was w...No it is not cakey! I use it t... 4 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel as if this is o...Exactly. I wasn't able to enjo... 3 Answers
Photos (90)
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
March 5, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: 115 Ivory
This powder is great !!!! It really is better and cheaper than the majority of high end brands . The color match is really good . It covers well and hides lines and pores it doesn't crease or flake . This compares to all the expensive brands . The case is sturdy so it keeps your powder nice and not messy and for the price I hope they don't change a thing. The whole fit me line is amazing and highly recommend the foundation . I wish I could try all of the maybeline makeup ha ha ... Getting older it's so hard when you aren't used to aging being an issue . It kinda sneaks up on you . I'm glad I can stop wasting money on stuff that doesn't work and go right for maybeline and it won't disappoint
Colleen Z.
Colleen Z.
Lebanon , PA
May 29, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Various Shades
I was really disappointed by this powder. I have it in the color 315 Soft Honey, and I wish I had never bought it. It oxidizes to such a weird color when on my skin, it's incredibly orange. It's not sheer enough for me to use as a setting powder and the color is too weird for me to use as a powder foundation. It seems to be a nice quality powder otherwise, easy application, nice packaging, all the little things. Except when it's on my skin, it's horrible. It also looks really cakey on me. It's been sitting at the bottom of my makeup bag for months now, and I know I'm never going to use this again.
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.
I love this dust! I really love this whole line!
It is so convenient and has an impeccable finish. It is easy to apply and the entire cost of the line less than $ 80, if you buy the entire line! The foundation is also good but this just adds a nice color such an end. I do not give my skin and I do not have the flaking at the end of the day. I apply it early in the morning and re-apply at 7 pm at night. When I wash it out it will still be unsmudged and perfectly in place. I love the Maybelline fitme line! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have almost used up this entire product, so I think I have a pretty good read on it. I have a medium skin tone and normal skin. Because I have the transparen't shade, I can't attest to color payoff. However, I certainly can say that this powder make your skin look super poreless. I would say that I don't notice any shine for about 5-6 hours on a typical days. I purchased my powder from Target. I think this is a good powder, but by no means is it the best. I will probably switch it up and test out another kind next time.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
New Orleans, LA
I have tried what feels like every powder from the drugstore to high end and everything in between. This powder is great for the price and I did enjoy using it. But it isn't my go to powder. I have oily skin and this powder really covers that up. This powder has great coverage on its own, I enjoy wearing it on the days that I don't want to wear foundation. Its a great powder but I prefer to have a light hand about it because If you get a heavy hand it can get cakey very quickly.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
This powder is a nice little addition to my face makeup collection. This is great to set my dewy foundations without making me look uberly pale or too dark. It doesn't sit on my face with a lot of texture. The sponge that comes with it is not very useful, it absorbs a lot of product. I enjoy using a fluffy face brush. The packaging is a little misleading, there is very little product compared to how much space is in the compact, but there is a mirror and the little sponge!
Sky L.
Sky L.
March 7, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: 115 Ivory
I am VERY fair skin, and I like the goth pale look. No matter what powder I look for nothing is pale enough and always has that orange tinge to it. I discovered this powder, after using Maybellines matte finish powder in cream for some time, I wanted something even more pale or to mix with. Shade 115 is the most pale powder you can buy at a drug store, hands down. It has no ugly undertones, and is almost white. Perfect to even mix with deeper shades to make them lighter.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I am a fan of this product and the line its self. Sometimes it is hard for me to find powders that I actually like or actually look good. I've found with this product I get over all cover, its easy to blend and doesn't look cheap. I tend to use this with the concealer stick as well and found they work very well together if you have the same issues as me with feeling like your powders look cheap, don't blend well or just plain stink I recommend you try this line
Priscilla N.
Priscilla N.
I am not big on make up, especially foundations and powder products. Whenever I use it though, I am very Sensitive, and picky! I like to look as though I am not using anything, This was up to My satisfaction as far as feel, and Didn't cause any break out afterwards! I'm will continue Using this Maybeline fit me Powder:) and I'm just realizing, I have to buy a new one, My daughter has taken mine and used it on several of her dolls!!! Lol!
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge , OH
I have the set & smooth but normally would go for the matte but as it is winter my skin gets very dry an this powder helps to not enhance my dry spots as some mattifying powders do. This sets my makeup beautifully, blends very well an provides some coverage. I like that it doesn't have a smell an comes with a very nice mirror in case I need it for a touch up. I will definitely repurchase as it's very affordable an works.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Is it best to use the powder pad that comes with it to apply? Or better to get a brush?
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY
Do you use this in place of Foundation or after foundation?
Mayar I.
Mayar I.
Frisco, TX
This looks good! I think I should try it? Should I? :)
Lucia T.
Lucia T.
Does it produce creases?
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Hailey , ID
Does this leave you feeling cakey?