MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMaybelline
Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 029oz

Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz

Maybelline's 1st mattifying powder that fits skin tone and texture. Skin stays poreless and perfectly matte for up to 16 hours. Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder face makeup. Mattifies and leaves a poreless-looking finish with long-lasting shine control. Ideal for normal to oily skin, this long-lasting powder leaves a natural, poreless-looking finish with long-lasting shine control. Perlite Mineral technology absorbs oil to mattify skin, while pores virtually disappear thanks to blurring micro-powders. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Ideal for normal to oily skin.

How To Use/Apply:

Using the included applicator, apply to the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin and blend all over using gentle downward strokes. Can be worn alone or on top of foundation.

G3480 INGREDIENTS: TALC PERLITE TRIISOSTEARIN PHENYL TRIMETHICONE MAGNESIUM STEARATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D166492/2

Are foundation powders good for low coverage? Is this brand good for combination skin?
is this makeup hypoallergenic?
Funciona bien en la piel mixta?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz!
Meka M.
Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz uploaded by Meka M.
Review for: Coconut 355
I'm not a big foundation wearer but this is my go to powder. Packaging is nothing major. I appreciate the mirror in the compact. I never use the applicator it comes with but thats a plus. Easy to apply and blend. The coverage is light if I had to guess, once again I am a big makeup person.
Maria M.
Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz uploaded by Maria M.
Review for: Classic Beige 245
Is the perfect powder. It really help with the shining. The packaging is really practice. Will be better with a broncer. Pros practical. Cons hard to find the perfect color. Yes
Georgette M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz uploaded by Georgette M.
Maybelline new york Fit me! Matte + poreless is one of my preferred "no make up" look products! If im only going for a walk on the park and icecrean or just a chill kick back with friends or just want a no make up look at the office or on the go. Maybelline fitme pressed powder helps alot! My number is 355 (coconut) but i like to use the 330(toffee caramel) as my "no makeup look" pressed powder. I love this powder because its afforable, cute and it isnt messy as some other brands ive came across before. If you have trouble finding your shade foundation or just press powder. I HIGHLY recommending going to your nearest beauty store and asking them if they carry maybelline fit me. If they do, ask them to assist you with finding your number. :)
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz uploaded by Tara T.
Love this product, seems to be my go to year-round for powder make up. Aunt apply smoothly and does not leave a cakey mess. I highly recommend trying this product.
Kadence F.
Odem, TX
Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz uploaded by Kadence F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Warm Nude 128
If you need a cheap drug store powder that’s going to make your makeup look smooth and flawless, the Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz is the one for you, it’s great!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Classic Ivory 120
🌷🤔Here are my thoughts of the @Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder. After using this product I recommend it to all skin types. This is in the shade112 Natural Ivory. It is an amazing setting powder that lasts all day that helps reduce the look of blemishes and pores. This keeps my face shine free and it blurs all imperfections without looking cakey. It doesn't cling to any dry patches and it is an extremely lightweight and a breathable formula. I am obsessed with the finish this gives me and layers well on top of my foundation and is perfect for setting my concealer under my eyes. This product helps to absorb oils and mattifies my skin. I bring this with me for touch ups if needed through a long day. I work outdoors in the humidity and this powder stays put. It is incredible how long this lasts throughtout a hot day. This can be worn alone or on top of foundation. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed. I am impressed with this. Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz #InfluensterAwards2020
Gillyza B.
Inglewood, CA
Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz uploaded by Gillyza B.
Review for: Buff Beige 130
I am kinda late for the party... i just tried this yesterday and oh boy do i LOVE it! I was loyal to my L'oreal True Match for a year but this Fit Me Matte Poreless face powder is a game changer. It is not chalky. There is a shade for every skin tone. Definitely affordable! And great coverage... I can wear it alone or set my foundation with it. 👍
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Maybelline is a good brand and not that bad prices. I have used this item before and have kept buying it.
felicia J.
Maybelline Fit-Me Matte-Poreless Powder 112 Natural Ivory - 0.29oz uploaded by felicia J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Porcelain 110
I love this powder . I found this at my local Walmart and the price was perfect and decided to give it a try ! Glad I did because it’s one of my favorites now !
Anna H.
For me personally, this is one of the absolute best powder fountations I have ever used. i have an absolute love/hate relationship with foundation. Once I find I brand I like (after failing with some brands miserably), i stick with it. ive stuck with a Maybelline loose powder since high school and utterly adored its results... but once it has come up to around $11 in price, I decided to start shopping around. stayed with the Maybelline brand and came across this little pocket powder. Not only does it fit my skin color quite well, it does just what it says - it creates a poreless finish on the skin and surprisingly keeps me totally matte and shine free ALL day. not even joking. ALL day. yes there is a little oil, but somehow the powder keeps it matte and at bay, not letting my skin turn into an absolute oil slick and I just love it! i recommend this powder to anyone who struggles greatly with finding a powder that will keep their skin matte and almost doll like all day.

423 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel S.
Columbus, OH
il y a 2 mois
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder How is the powder compared to higher end ones? Does it help with oil and baking your face some?
Ariana R. il y a 18 jours
Personally this powder has helped me a lot with my oily forehead and patchy foundation it’s my go to.