Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder

Maybelline's 1st mattifying powder that fits skin tone and texture. Skin stays poreless and perfectly matte for up to 16 hours. Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder face makeup. Mattifies and leaves a poreless-looking finish with long-lasting shine control. Ideal for normal to oily skin, this long-lasting powder leaves a natural, poreless-looking finish with long-lasting shine control. Perlite Mineral technology absorbs oil to mattify skin, while pores virtually disappear thanks to blurring micro-powders. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Ideal for normal to oily skin.

How To Use/Apply:

Using the included applicator, apply to the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin and blend all over using gentle downward strokes. Can be worn alone or on top of foundation.

G3480 INGREDIENTS: TALC PERLITE TRIISOSTEARIN PHENYL TRIMETHICONE MAGNESIUM STEARATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D166492/2

¿funciona bien en las personas que tienen el rostro con piel mixta?
can I get this product for testing
I Have a seen lots of people talk about this product but does it have the same coverage as the foundation does and would it make my face look caked ?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder!
Bonney Lake, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Buff Beige 130
I wanted to love this SO bad! I love the loose powder version of this but this one did not sit the same on my skin. I have combination skin and was hoping for a bit more coverage of pores and texture and a bit more matte look with this version over the loose setting powder, but it fell short. Although right after application it looked very nice and provided a blurring effect, within a couple of hours the powder settled and made both pores and texture much more noticeable. I’ve tried this with a couple of different foundations and setting sprays in hopes that I could keep it looking the way it does when first applied, but unfortunately I much prefer the loose powder and its consistently good appearance on my skin. First picture is after application and second is a close up after two hours.
Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder uploaded by gilly B.
Review for: Buff Beige 130
I am kinda late for the party... i just tried this yesterday and oh boy do i LOVE it! I was loyal to my L'oreal True Match for a year but this Fit Me Matte Poreless face powder is a game changer. It is not chalky. There is a shade for every skin tone. Definitely affordable! And great coverage... I can wear it alone or set my foundation with it. 👍
Omaha, NE
I've been using this pressed powder for years! Fair warning, unless you're very pale, I would steer away from the translucent color because "translucent" is actually "white-tinted". However, I use this product in the same shade I use for the Fit Me Matte Foundation (Natural Beige), and I find that the powder has a slight tint that isn't too heavy or cakey but helps even out my face. In terms of how long this powder lasts, it definitely doesn't live up to the 12-hour mark like it says it does, but I keep this in my bag for reapplication (using a Kabuki brush because I don't like the sponge it comes with) and I can generally reapply the powder to touch up my oilier areas without looking cakey because of the extra layer of powder. The packaging does come with a mirror, making it even better for touch-ups during the day!
MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Translucent 100
I want to start by saying that the formula is fabulous. A little definitely goes a long way. It did a great job at setting my makeup and overall keeping it flawless. But the translucent shade is terrible. I specifically got translucent so I can both set my entire face and sometimes bake my under-eye area. It’s so ghostly white, and it messes with everything else. It left my under-eyes so pale, and it’s quite difficult to wipe the powder away. Even when I don’t bake and use less, it still looks white. I also used a light amount on the rest of my face but I feel like it altered the color of my foundation, making it look more orange than it did before. I don’t have these issues with my other translucent powder. I would definitely try this in a shade that matches my skin tone more. But when it comes to translucent powders, it’s an absolute bust.
Hattiesburg
Review for: Buff Beige 130
- Very light and comfortable on the skin. - Good lasting power for a lot of skin types. - One of the top drugstore powders for oily skin. - Maybelline changed the powder's packaging, what is awesome it come with his own round applicator and compact mirror. For the price and performance you can’t beast that. This is my first drug store brand I have ever bough in my entire life (note.- I am 33 years old) I love it I use it to set their foundation. Maybelline Fit Me Powder 220 Natural Beige 9g
Port Huron, MI
Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder uploaded by Chae D.
Review for: Creamy Beige 122
I've been using Maybelline Fit Me products for the last two years AT LEAST and it's the best foundation combination I've used to date. It doesn't make my skin look patchy and it blends so easily. I've never noticed any oxidizing either, so its actually the color it is in the bottle, and it lasts me all day. The only downside I have is that it doesn't seem to last all day on my nose, but that could be because of my skin. Either way, it's the only brand I've trusted that's affordable, and looks natural on my skin. You could easily put on two layers for a more full coverage look, but I prefer just one!
Cookeville
Review for: Classic Beige 245
I LOVE the Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder. So much, that I use it on a weekly basis. Today I got curious and decided to try the pressed powder version. I have come to the conclusion that I still prefer the loose powder version, but I do feel like this pressed one is doing a better job of keeping my oily t-zone matte. Next time I think i'm going to try using them together, applying the pressed powder to my oily areas and the loose powder everywhere else. Now i'm curious. If you have oily skin, do you prefer pressed or loose powders?  #maybelline #fitme #oilyskin
Newnan
Review for: Fair Ivory 105
This works as well as any high end product. The coverage is very buildable and it stays put. Plus there’s a pretty wide shade range. Cons would be that it doesn’t go on great without a base, so it does need either a tacky primer or even a liquid foundation under it (I use the Milani foundation with this on top of it and it is flawless full coverage). It doesn’t have as much of a blurring effect as some of the more expensive ones, and it can look rather powdery, but that’s an easy fix with a setting spray. I buy this every time I go to a drugstore.
Glen Carbon, IL
Review for: Golden Caramel 332
It is very lightweight and makes my skin feel smooth even after applying makeup. It allows my foundation to stay on and does not crease on my face and smile lines. The flashback is not bad either when taking photos as I have had bad experience with other powders. However, if you have oily skin, I would advise to go for loose powders to set your makeup instead of pressed powders such as this. I have oily skin so I do not use this product much in the summer as it does not help with making me look less oily. Besides this, it is a great product.
Hallettsville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Translucent 100
This is a great translucent pressed powder for anyone that needs a good powder to set their face and doesn’t wanna pay 25 bucks for one product. You can usually find this at Walmart for a little over five dollars and it’ll last you for a couple weeks. It does have .29 ounces of product in each container and I find that I hit pan in it probably every three or four weeks.  it can be a little bit flashback you depending on how you apply it in the lighting that you’re in when you take the picture, but I didn’t that it’s a really great pressed powder.

398 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...