BY MAYBELLINE #5 in Powder Foundation

Maybelline's 1st mattifying powder that fits skin tone and texture. Skin stays poreless and perfectly matte for up to 16 hours.

• Talc

• Is this powder good for setting the under-eye area?10 Answers
  • Is the powder anything like the foundation? I am scared t...3 Answers
Amber A.
Valrico, FL
Review for: 130 Buff Beige more...
It’s as good as any other powder over used. It holds its own for a drugstore product for sure. It does well coverage wise for me. I have fine lines that it settles into at times but not nearly as much as other powders I’ve used. It doesn’t last as long as I’d like, I reapply throughout the day, and I use so much that the product itself as a whole doesn’t last me long. The applicator never lasts long either. By the end it loses all fluffiness and tears and falls apart. It’s a good product, especially when first applied, but could be better.
That being said - it’s still my number 1 go to drugstore powder. I’ve yet to find another I trust.
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have mixed feelings about this product. The coverage it provides is phenomenal, but it won't stay long at all, and it will really make your complexion look dull if you apply too much, (Which, if you have oily skin, you have to...) This was my go-to powder before I started making enough money to buy high-end makeup. But, my makeup always looked cakey and came off 2 hours into the day. I'd go to bed with virtually no makeup left on my face, without even washing it. I had to buy this product about once every 2 to 3 weeks, depending on breakouts and what not, so it doesn't go far AT ALL if you use quite a bit each day, but it's only like 5 bucks. I still buy it if I am in need of a quick fix or some extra coverage on top of my setting powder. I also think this product makes me break out. A lot of products make me break out, I have started to check ingredients when buying makeup to avoid this. I can tell you that most of maybellines products give me skin problems, especially their fit me line, but this is very specific to individual skin type. It's hard to apply this powder and not have your skin look dull or caky. You would have to use a very minimal amount. The packaging is bad, but it's 5 dollars so I wouldn't expect better. This powder would probably be great for someone with near perfect skin, just looking for a little coverage for a short night out. My best friend, with near perfect skin, doesn't like to use it as an everyday powder, because it doesn't stay on all day long.
Kim R.
Just like the Maybelline fit me matte poreless foundation I completely love the Maybelline fit me matte poreless pressed powder! It provides a great finishing coverage especially when used in combination with the Maybelline fit me foundation. The end result is completely flawless it is very light and really completes the look. My client's response when they turn around and look in the mirror at their completed look is always "oh my gosh what powder is that?" Love that feeling of making my clients so happy! Thanks Maybelline!❤ Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder
Deborah W.
Adelanto
I don't remember if it was this one or another one of the fit me concealers but I really didn't like the packaging or the built in mirror. It was too bulky to me and it would open up on its own for seemingly no reason😃 I loved the application but not so much the applicator pad it came with because it just absorbed the product instead of applying it😟 it sucked. I also i hated how the powder somehow manged to always mess up the mirror and i just didnt like the mirror cuz i would pinch myself on the side as i was holding it open... needless to say I struggled but really this product is good, just this is and honest review here😋 so it would be nice if they changed tge packaging an get ride of the applicator pad so long as it keeps doing nothing😃😂
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is a an awesome powder foundation. I always use it over a tinted mousturized and it proved maximum yet light weight coverage and leaves your skin with an amazing matte finish all day. Not to mention it does an amazing job covering & blending to leave your face looking poreless, which is great for me because I have large pores and that has always been a problem for me when it comes to finding a makeup that successfully disguises them. It also has never clogged my pores or caused any break outs to my extremely acne prone skin.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Review for: 120 Classic Ivory more...
The Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder is one of the best powder foundations in the drugstore range. If you apply this using a damp beauty sponge, it leaves your skin with a beautiful, natural-looking dewy effect. Pick a shade that perfectly matches your skin tone and be amazed by how this performs. I’d especially recommend the ladies with a skin type on the drier side to give this a shot. Also, wearing a primer underneath this formula makes it last a lot longer.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Review for: Porcelain more...
This face powder is the best powder I’ve used in my life so far. I’ve never tried any high end powders because I just love this one so much. It lasts a very long time and it never breaks inside it’s packaging like a lot of other makeup does. Of course I will keep buying this! The price is great too! It also comes with a little brush and mirror but I don’t use those but they’re also nice to have!Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder
Iana D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Review for: 230 Natural Buff more...
I use this product when I put on foundation, which is rarely, but also when I just want some coverage on days I only apply concealer. It does even out your color, but doesn’t last as long as I’d like. With foundation, I find myself only having to apply it once, but that’s because I use high end foundation that’s already mattifying. When I only use this powder, I find myself having to apply it constantly if I want the same look. I do go back to this product because nothing can beat its price and it’s good to go because it also has a mirror within it.
Danielle C.
This is a great face powder when used alone or with the liquid foundation. It covers very well and feels very light weight on your face. I don't use the little pad that they give you with the powder because it does dry your face out I usually just use a makeup brush to gently swipe it on. But it is a great pressed powder. Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder
Onica H.
Miami
Review for: Mocha, 330 Toffee, Natural Tan, True Beige more...
The coverage is BOMB! They remind me very much of the Mac Studio Fix Powder + Foundation. I would say this is an honest dupe! For the price, the quality is awesome. It is buildable. It has to be blending well for a flawless finish. I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin. I you always want a full on matte look, this is the powder for you to complete your look!
Brandi B.
Does this really have a matte finish? Most products don't that say they do
Is it okay to put this or any kind of powder foundation over normal liquid foundation? I heard it gives a cakey look.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Where can I get this
lorena b.
I wanna try this one, but my skin is too oily so do u recomendit or not?
Beatrice O.
Pralboino
Oh my god, does this work? It looks good