MakeupMaybelline
Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude10 fl oz

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz

Looking for the perfect foundation fit? Maybelline New York's Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation is all about fitting your skin tone and texture. Ideal for normal to oily skin types, the matte foundation's ultra-lightweight formula features...

Does anyone know if this is a good medium- full coverage foundation? Xx
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz!
Jennifer L.
Emerson, GA
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz
I am obsessed with the Fit Me Matte foundation! I am not a fan of the dewy look and this matte is the perfect matte finish. It covers any imperfections you have and covers pores perfectly. It's super light weight and last all day.
Yeli R.
Tallahassee, FL
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz uploaded by Yeli R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz
this is super wonderful. I did my makeup with this spectacular base that really covers my face perfectly well. This base is really amazing #makeup #base #super
Lanzy M.
Kensett, AR
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz uploaded by Lanzy M.
I like this product because it’s excellent for almost anyone—beginners, experienced women, those with oily skin or dry or just normal, big pores or barely visible ones, any shade of skin or undertone. I think anyone can make this work and it is relatively effective at keeping your make up more matte- looking and blurring your trouble spots throughout the day.
Stephanie B.
Mansfield, OH
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie B.
I used to ware nothing but high-end foundation but a good friend of mine told me to at least give it a try, so I tried it and OMG. It's now my everyday go to foundation. It looks so beautiful on my skin. If you want a beautiful foundation that's not going to break your bank I definitely recommend the FIT ME.
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,326 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
I'm really loving this foundation! I'm a make up junkie but this is one of the best drugstore foundation! Matches my skin tone perfectly! Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz
Abby C.
Florida
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz uploaded by Abby C.
It didn’t really fit my skin. It looked oily on my skin and not good. I rarely use this foundation just because how it leaves my face looking. Any improvement to make it good to at least not make it look oily. Do i recommend this, no. Well it depend what type of skin you have. I have a oily,sensitive, combination skin type.
Leilany Q.
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz uploaded by Leilany Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this foundation brand for over a year now! I never had difficulty finding my shade with them. The foundation is long lasting and does not leave my face cakey! I recommend this foundation to anyone who is looking for a wallet friendly product.
Mayra H.
One of my favorite foundations. It goes only smooth and gives a natural look while still providing coverage. Also love the shades available
itsjustmyssy R.
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz uploaded by itsjustmyssy R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation. It's not cakey, goes on like a dream and matches my skin tone perfectly. It doesn't feel heavy or thick on your face either, you actually forget you're wearing foundation. I just wish instead of having to pour it out of the bottle they would have made it in a pump style. That's the ONLY reason it received 4 stars instead of 5 stars. However, other than that, I would definitely recommend giving this product a try.
jisselle P.
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Warm Nude1.0 fl oz uploaded by jisselle P.
Purchased at: CVS
I loved the coverage that this foundation was able to provide. It did not feel heavy on my skin and since I don’t always wear foundation this felt perfect for a once in a while thing.