MakeupMaybelline
Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Buff10 fl oz

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Buff1.0 fl oz

Looking for the perfect foundation fit? Maybelline New York's Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation is all about fitting your skin tone and texture. Ideal for normal to oily skin types, the matte foundation's ultra-lightweight formula features...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Buff1.0 fl oz!
Cassandra B.
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Buff1.0 fl oz uploaded by Cassandra B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Ivory1.0 fl oz
I've gotta admit, this is not my #1 foundation, but it's still a 5* foundation in my opinion! It's easy to use, affordable and has decent medium-heavy coverage! The only thing I'd change is that it seems so heavy on my skin!
Faith J.
Rome Ga
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Porcelain1.0 fl oz
Medium coverage, does not cling to any dry patches, long wear, buildable as well, doesnt feel heavy on my skin, I've sensitive skin/prone to acne, this foundation is the only one ive used, and ive used a lot of different foundations, that doesnt break me out or irritate my skin.
Yadari A.
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Buff1.0 fl oz uploaded by Yadari A.
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Ivory1.0 fl oz
This product is amazing. 🥰🥰🥰 good coverage I like it so much 👍 I recommend you. The price is good. I have used this product for about two years now and wouldn't ever change. This is a great foundation 🙌 👏 👌Very light to wear and long lasting.
Lizbet V.
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Buff1.0 fl oz
Este producto lo e probado y es uno de mis favoritos ya que tiene una cobertura muy buena. Me gusta porque es Matte y esto hace cubrir cada imperfección que tengo en mi piel, es muy suave y agradable.
criss R.
Waterbury, CT
Really good Foundation, feels really good on my skin. Super affordable which is awesome, it makes my skin look soo good, last all day works great with oily skin. I would for ever keep buying this product !
Jessi R.
Harrison, AR
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Buff1.0 fl oz uploaded by Jessi R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Porcelain1.0 fl oz
This has great coverage and the skin tone match is wonderful! I finally found a foundation that doesnt make me look orange. It doesnt seem to oxidize and it looks lovely on the skin. The only issue I have is with the bottle itself. I hate that it isnt a pump top style and I have to pour it out instead.
Nina P.
Homestead, FL
This is by far the best drug store foundation I’ve tried. It covers all blemishes and applies very easily. It doesn’t make your skin dry and it’s not cakey looking.
Caro and steph G.
Lima
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Buff1.0 fl oz uploaded by Caro and steph G.
We love it Maybelline fit me matte, we're using this product for our natural makeup, we think that it's a perfect foundation and accessible for anyone.
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,262 reviews
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Natural Buff1.0 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie W.
I absolutely love this foundation! Although it is a matte foundation, the finish is never dry or flat. It still has a lovely sheen after setting. It is a beautiful medium coverage foundation, but is buildable to full coverage. It applies equally as well with a beauty sponge or brush. I have combination skin, and I find that this foundation controls the oil in my T-zone, but also does not cling to dry patches. It truly is the perfect foundation and I highly recommend it. I am wearing this foundation in the attached picture.
Lu L.
Calle 2 40
Base ligera pero cubre perfecto, se mantiene bien durante todo el día además se acopla al tono de la piel. Una de mis favoritas en tiempo de verano. Normalmente la uso para mis actividades diarias y siempre la mantengo en mi stock

Looking for your answer?