Maybelline Makeup Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup. Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator. America’s #1 Foundation**L’Oreal calculation based on data reported by Nielsen through its Scantrack Service for the Foundation category for the 52-week period ending February 9, 2019, for the US xAOC market according to L’Oreal’s custom product hierarchy. The Nielsen Company.

MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE FOUNDATION - For a natural looking medium coverage liquid foundation makeup, look no further. In 40 shades, you'll find a fit for every skin tone. Best for normal to oily skin; refines pores for a natural looking matte finish.; A SHADE THAT FITS ME - Maybelline Fit Me liquid foundation provides coverage for a wide array of skin tones, from Ivory to Mocha. Use as a full face foundation with buildable coverage for a flawless, natural-looking, "I woke up like this" finish.; MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOR A FLAWLESS FACE - With Matte + Poreless foundation or Dewy+ Smooth foundation with SPF 18, concealer, finishing powder, bronzer & blush, Maybelline New York Fit Me collection has everything you need to put your best face forward.; MAYBELLINE HAS WHAT YOU NEED to create any look--foundation, bb creams, concealers & highlighters to create a perfect canvas, eyeshadows, brow pencils & eyeliners for any eye look & lip products, from showstopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balms.; REMOVE MAYBELLINE MAKEUP WITH MICELLAR WATER - Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup.

Would y’all recommend this for a bride on her wedding day? Will it stay on through all the tears?
Is this foundation good for dry skin?
Do you like this foundation [user:leslieponelove] ?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Nutmeg, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation!
Review for: Nutmeg
I used it before and it has great coverage and it's very smooth .. won't look dry .. i have very dry skin my self and I gave it a try so it went well for me they also have a dewy foundation which I thought it would make me look oily. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Nutmeg, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Nutmeg, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation uploaded by Serenity C.
This foundation is great I was never able to find A foundation that was the correct color and went on smoothly also this foundation lasted a year with me and I always to my makeup .this is a must have product for me [product:maybelline-fit-me-matte-poreless-liquid-foundation-makeup,-deep-golden,-2-count-oil-free-foundation]
Fort Worth, TX
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Nutmeg, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation uploaded by Jây J.
Review for: Nutmeg
This definitely gives me a matte finish. It’s not exactly fully poreless but it does it’s job. It’s very easy to apply. However I just wish it had a type of sponge or an easier way to help apply it instead of having to pour it somewhere else to use it.
North Carolina
Review for: Mocha
This is one of the ONLY TWO foundations I use. Maybelline fit me foundation has a large variety of shades. I highly recommend for everyone but for my medium do darker complexion skin tones (as myself ) who have a hard time finding your shade, it's great. I use shades 368 and 370. Great coverage and finish ! 👏
Newark, NJ
Review for: Mocha
Fit me foundation gives me full coverage! It gives me a matte finished look. When I apply the foundation it looks like in my real skin. In my opinion this foundation is good or combination skin. I would recommend this product because it’s affordable to everybody.
Boston, MA
Review for: Mocha
It’s a very good product that I always use. For me it’s good for oily skin but not sure for dry, but they could make it so that it’s a combination. This product last well and of course I’ll buy it again since it’s my go-to foundation.
Woodhull, IL
I don’t care for this in tried it and it left my skin oily and cake what I did price was super cheap but I know some use it and it’s great everyone’s skin is different so try it for yourself
Garfield Hts, OH
Review for: Mocha
Beautiful affordable foundation. My sister turned me on to this foundation almost a year ago and I have gotten multiple since. It really gives a poreless effect and isnt too heavy on my face. The matte effect is also very nice. I usually mix it with the caramel tone to get my perfect skin tone. I highly recommend because of the quality and price and it's pretty much at any store that sells makeup.
Danbury, CT
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Review for: Mocha
I live this foundation it makes me look so flawless i wish there were more colors for dark shades in out locations. But over all it does the job . This product does transfer so be careful when greeting others and putting tops on
Review for: Mocha
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used. I never thought that I could find a foundation that matched my skin tone cause my skin tone is very uneven but this is it!!