Maybelline Makeup Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup. Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator. America’s #1 Foundation**L’Oreal calculation based on data reported by Nielsen through its Scantrack Service for the Foundation category for the 52-week period ending February 9, 2019, for the US xAOC market according to L’Oreal’s custom product hierarchy. The Nielsen Company.

MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE FOUNDATION - For a natural looking medium coverage liquid foundation makeup, look no further. In 40 shades, you'll find a fit for every skin tone. Best for normal to oily skin; refines pores for a natural looking matte finish.; A SHADE THAT FITS ME - Maybelline Fit Me liquid foundation provides coverage for a wide array of skin tones, from Ivory to Mocha. Use as a full face foundation with buildable coverage for a flawless, natural-looking, "I woke up like this" finish.; MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOR A FLAWLESS FACE - With Matte + Poreless foundation or Dewy+ Smooth foundation with SPF 18, concealer, finishing powder, bronzer & blush, Maybelline New York Fit Me collection has everything you need to put your best face forward.; MAYBELLINE HAS WHAT YOU NEED to create any look--foundation, bb creams, concealers & highlighters to create a perfect canvas, eyeshadows, brow pencils & eyeliners for any eye look & lip products, from showstopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balms.; REMOVE MAYBELLINE MAKEUP WITH MICELLAR WATER - Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup.

Would y’all recommend this for a bride on her wedding day? Will it stay on through all the tears?
Is this foundation good for dry skin?
Do you like this foundation [user:leslieponelove] ?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Nutmeg, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation!
Bronx, NY
Review for: Nutmeg
Great product but the only thing is that it leaves my face looking a little oily that the only thing i don't like about it. Beside that it goes on smooth and it's full coverage
Hawthorne, CA
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Nutmeg, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation uploaded by Yatese T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Nutmeg
This foundation is great quality. It has my go to because I have tried over six drug store foundation and they still do not beat this one. It dries semi matte not dewy but not too dry. In this photo Ii have powder on and I always wear it with a primer. I have trued it with different powder and sprays and it blends well.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Nutmeg
I was using this foundation for a few months until I could afford my usual Makeup Forever HD foundation. I find it to be very watery and it transfers quite easily even with setting powder/setting spray. It also takes layers of foundation to cover up redness so it is very light coverage. It is matte for sure, but I don't find it to be poreless especially if you have larger pores and blackheads. I have super oily skin and the foundation would start to break apart on my forehead and nose after a few hours of wear. You could also tell that I was wearing foundation, considering it looked quite cakey. It also created fine lines by my lips when I would smile, and if I raised my eyebrows it would create a wrinkle in my forehead from the foundation. I was also disappointed with the colour selection for fair skin, as there is only a select few of yellow undertone colours for the entire foundation line. So i had to make do with with 110, even though it was obviously too light for me. If you are looking to save a few bucks and you have mildly oily skin or little to no acne, then you could definitely try this foundation. It was not the right foundation for me.
Carson, CA
Review for: Nutmeg
This is not my shade ! I picked up the wrong one . When I found my correct shade I fell in love with this product . Which is 355 coconut . This is really good on my combination skin . It melted into my skin and lasted at least 8 hours without a touch up
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Mocha
Love this product. The price point is great . For a drugstore brand you truly can’t beat it . This product melts into my skin and cover imperfections perfectly. Pores instantly disappear. I would recommend
Danville, VA
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Nutmeg, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation uploaded by sheena A.
Review for: Mocha
This is a great foundation for the price. It works wonderful and colors in a variety of shades. This foundation is light, it's not cakey at all. The foundation is easy to apply and is very buildable. I would recommend this foundation to others .
Columbus, GA
Review for: Mocha
I love love this foundation. It’s melts right into my skin. I have oily skin and works well for me. It’s not patchy or anything and it’s pretty lightweight which is great. I plan on buying more very soon. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Nutmeg, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation
Review for: Nutmeg
This foundation is one of my Go to's its medium to full coverage, it's not super thick like most full coverage foundations, which is great because they often look Cakey or like a mask. I have no problems with Fit Me Foundations. I think anyone who is starting out on makeup should try this!
Lithonia, GA
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Nutmeg, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation uploaded by Eric W.
Review for: Mocha
This is my go to foundation. Inexpensive, but lasts me at least 5-7 hours. I say 7 hours depending on how long I take to do my makeup and the steps I take to help it last longer without as many blotting breaks.
Desert Hot Springs
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Nutmeg
I love this product it a perfect match for my skin the con is that makes me happy and skin glow there way to improve this product if it’s amazing it great for combination I would total buy again love it so much.