MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMaybelline

Maybelline Makeup Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup. Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator. America’s #1 Foundation**L’Oreal calculation based on data reported by Nielsen through its Scantrack Service for the Foundation category for the 52-week period ending February 9, 2019, for the US xAOC market according to L’Oreal’s custom product hierarchy. The Nielsen Company.

MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE FOUNDATION - For a natural looking medium coverage liquid foundation makeup, look no further. In 40 shades, you'll find a fit for every skin tone. Best for normal to oily skin; refines pores for a natural looking matte finish.; A SHADE THAT FITS ME - Maybelline Fit Me liquid foundation provides coverage for a wide array of skin tones, from Ivory to Mocha. Use as a full face foundation with buildable coverage for a flawless, natural-looking, "I woke up like this" finish.; MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOR A FLAWLESS FACE - With Matte + Poreless foundation or Dewy+ Smooth foundation with SPF 18, concealer, finishing powder, bronzer & blush, Maybelline New York Fit Me collection has everything you need to put your best face forward.; MAYBELLINE HAS WHAT YOU NEED to create any look--foundation, bb creams, concealers & highlighters to create a perfect canvas, eyeshadows, brow pencils & eyeliners for any eye look & lip products, from showstopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balms.; REMOVE MAYBELLINE MAKEUP WITH MICELLAR WATER - Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup.

Does anyone know how to use this product with dry skin?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Classic Beige, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation!
Columbia, TN
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Classic Beige, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation uploaded by Kaylyn C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a nice smooth formula. It’s not too thick and not too runny. It covers blemishes and red ness well. Very easy to apply. I love it.
Purchased at: Target
I love this foundation. The consistency is very creamy and easy to use. It does not look cakey at all even when building on layers. I love the way it feels and looks on my skin. It is also very affordable and can be found at any drugstore. This line also has many colors to chose from. I also like to mix colors as well.
Tacoma, WA
I love this foundation i use it everyday I do my makeup. It doesn’t make my skin oily. I lt has really great coverage so you don’t need to use so much product and it last for a long time.
This is one of my go-to foundations for days I don't feel like using one of my more expensive makeup. It applies beautifully and it's only $5. The only thing is that I do find myself getting oily around my T-zone, but a good little blotting does the trick. I continue to buy this foundation cause it's just so great for the price.
Warwick
Maybelline fit me matte + poreless is a life saver for someone like me. Works amazing and it's totally affordable!
dearborn heights
Amazing product! Works well with their fir me powder! It did cause me to breakout sometimes, but I managed it by not using too much. It does not cake you and blends really smooth! Their shade range is amazing and one of my fav foundations for drugstore products
Philadelphia, PA
Fit me is such an affordable product. It works just as good as high brand foundations. It is very dewy, but they also sell a matte foundation. They have so many shades. You can always find it in any drug store. It’s perfect foundation for makeup artist, you can always use it on clients and it looks flawless.
Warren, RI
this foundation is FIRE !!! You really do stay matte and poreless, it does not oxidize, it does not  look cakey, the shade range is very wide I think anyone can truly find their shade. This foundation blends out beautifully with a beauty blender or brush, seems to seep into the skin so seamlessly! I love it , no flashback in pictures either! I am on m 3rd bottle! I do wish however there was a pump because its just a bottle that you pour out , and I hate to waste product. It is pretty buildable coverage. For a cheaper alternative to high end foundations I definitely reccomend !
By20
Arkansas City, KS
I really really love this foundation! It’s very lightweight, and it’s coverage! This will be my all time favorite foundation for a simple look! I’ve been using this product for about almost 3 years now!
If you’re looking for coverage, this is not the product for you. This product does go on smooth but, it is very thin and offers no coverage for blemishes. It feels soft to the touch but my face feels like it has an oil slick on it. I put powder on it hoping that would thicken the appearance but that wasn’t helpful. I would say the coverage is equivalent to covergirl tru-blend.