Lindsay C.
Montrose, MI

I've been looking for a foundation that covers up blemishes and makes them less noticeable Nd I've heard good things about this product. I have dry/combination skin. How well does this work on a skin type like my own? How well does it hold up during the day?

Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Fremont, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
I sometimes get bumps/texture on my face and I usually go to this foundation on those days. It makes my skin look a lot more flawless than it actually is. I also have dry combo skin. You should definitely give it a try!
Emily C.
Emily C.
1 year, 2 months ago
I have very dry/sensitive skin. I use the "dewy" foundation and it is amazing! It holds up very well, as long as you do not touch your face a lot...but that goes for all markup!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
1 year, 2 months ago
I have combination skin and I find that the one for dry skin is super dewy and not matte enough for my taste but the one for combo/oily skin clings to my dry patches. I would recommend the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation as its lightweight but covers everything without being cakey.
Dianelly V.
Dianelly V.
1 year, 2 months ago
This products is perfect for oily to combination skin types. The coverage is build-able and it holds up well throughout the day just be sure to set it with powder to enhance the wear time. It is a good investment for an affordable, everyday foundation! Hope this helps :) *Licensed Cosmetologist*
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
1 year, 2 months ago
It holds up very well during the day. I have combination skin, but I don't have any issues with my skin drying out or getting slick. I do still need a touch of concealer with the foundation in cases of terrible blemishes, but I don't need both for every day.