Lindsay C.
Montrose, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert

I've been looking for a foundation that covers up blemishes and makes them less noticeable Nd I've heard good things about this product. I have dry/combination skin. How well does this work on a skin type like my own? How well does it hold up during the day?

Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Fremont, CA
12 months ago
I sometimes get bumps/texture on my face and I usually go to this foundation on those days. It makes my skin look a lot more flawless than it actually is. I also have dry combo skin. You should definitely give it a try!
Emily C.
Emily C.
12 months ago
I have very dry/sensitive skin. I use the "dewy" foundation and it is amazing! It holds up very well, as long as you do not touch your face a lot...but that goes for all markup!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
12 months ago
I have combination skin and I find that the one for dry skin is super dewy and not matte enough for my taste but the one for combo/oily skin clings to my dry patches. I would recommend the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation as its lightweight but covers everything without being cakey.
Dianelly V.
Dianelly V.
12 months ago
This products is perfect for oily to combination skin types. The coverage is build-able and it holds up well throughout the day just be sure to set it with powder to enhance the wear time. It is a good investment for an affordable, everyday foundation! Hope this helps :) *Licensed Cosmetologist*
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
12 months ago
It holds up very well during the day. I have combination skin, but I don't have any issues with my skin drying out or getting slick. I do still need a touch of concealer with the foundation in cases of terrible blemishes, but I don't need both for every day.