Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR

I am considering using this product but I would like to know if it is a good product and in your opinion because it is different or better than others.

Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
1 year, 1 month ago
I hated it, barely any coverage and felt and looked oily
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
1 year, 1 month ago
I think it's great! Really nice coverage, doesn't break me out, perfect match to my skin tone, lasts a long time, isn't cakey
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
1 year, 1 month ago
I love this foundation better than some high end products