Samirae S.
Cpe Girardeau, MO

Does this work for dry skin?

Madeline P.
Madeline P.
Greensboro
11 months, 4 weeks ago
If you want to try the Fit Me line and have dry skin, I would definitely go for the Dewey and Smooth formula rather than the Matte and Poreless.
Sophie  M.
Sophie M.
Wood Dale, IL
11 months, 4 weeks ago
I have dry skin and I prefer the dewy one (not the matte and poreless)
Dianelly V.
Dianelly V.
11 months, 4 weeks ago
I wouldn't recommend this product for dry skin. It is a matte finish and works best on oily and combination skin. I love this product by the dewy finish one may be a better fit to your needs!
Li S.
Li S.
Calw
Yes! I have dry skin and I use this foundation every single day. 😊
Madie A.
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
11 months, 4 weeks ago
It can if you don't get a matte foundation of tried both matte and dewy and they both worked great for my skin so if you just try them out and find the perfect fit!
Sarahi R.
Sarahi R.
De Queen, AR
12 months ago
It can work for dry skin but I highly recommend you to use the normal to oily skin fit me foundation (:
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
12 months ago
As long as you get the one that is not matte (I can't think of what it's called at the moment). Make up that is matte is more drying so it's better for people with oily skin. I hope that helps!
Bru A.
Bru A.
Union, NJ
12 months ago
Fit me matte and poreless is NOT for dry skin, dewy and smooth in the fit me line is!
michelle h.
michelle h.
12 months ago
i think it's depends to your skin if ur face are dry dont get the matte,this is really good for my skin my face kinda oily soni gey the matte and stay whole day on my face
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Edinburg, TX
12 months ago
Yes! I am combination and where the parts that i am dry this foundation does not flake! It does look extra matte than my oily parts but no flaking.