Britani B.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Ok so I had high hopes for this product. After months of hearing nothing short of amazing about Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation I am so effing disappointed.
I'll start with pulling some info from the Maybelline website.
"WHAT IT IS
Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup. This lightweight foundation mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish.
BENEFITS
Ideal for normal to oily skin, our exclusive matte foundation formula features micro-powders to control shine and blur pores. Pore minimizing foundation. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic."

Is it matte? Yeah. But guess what? MY PORES ARE STILL THERE! My next thought? Build up around the pores! But after I let the first layer dry then built up the second layer where my pores are THEY'RE STILL THERE. I decide I'll cover it up with either my revolution concealer and start doing my eyes before I move onto my concealer. Halfway through that my redness is peeking out and at the point I am so done but you know I can add another layer with the fit me loose powder and get on my life and to try and get on with my life I just put my concealer on then bake because my frustration is running way to high at this point so fast word make up is done and the loose powder added a good layer to it.
I'm admiring my finished product when I start to immediately see creasing around my chin and nose and oddly enough an itchy/burning sensation (it was weird and I've never had any allergic reactions to any Maybelline products before) so I'm like wtf? And I look closer and under my blush I can see a little skin peeling up as near the creasing near my chin ( I tried to get a picture to upload but influenster hates me and won't let me upload a picture on the mobile app) and took the makeup. It made look yellow and I can guarantee one thing - I am NEVER buying another Maybelline foundation but the powder I will definitely buy again because I used it before the foundation and never had anything like this happen with it.