Victoria J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other more...
I picked 3 because I’m still indecisive if I like this or not. I finally decided to try it because it’s popular among the beauty community and I thought being poreless might be nice. I use two colors because it’s hard to find my shade as I am half asian so I’m in between being light and having a yellowish undertone. My skins also super dry because of all the face washes/acne stuff I use. But I can also be VERY oily. I’m not really keen on the no pump packaging. I’ve never used a foundation that didn’t have one! So this feels a bit wasteful but luckily this foundation is CHEAP. About $5-6
So it goes on pretty weird, if you stamp it on, you’ll get medium-full coverage but if you bounce too much or smear it, you lose that coverage? I find that odd. It can accentuate your fine lines, mainly, it does that with my smile wrinkles. Also, it’s not the best for my dry skin but it’s still pretty decent. I know they have a dewy version but I don’t trust it and I know the colors are different from reviews I read? My biggest problem is my beauty blender soaks this up way too much and oddly? Almost like it’s always soaked with this foundation and won’t come off. I don’t necessarily like that and I’ve tried it with a few beauty blenders. What I do like is the coverage the most. I don’t think I look poreless though but I don’t really care too much about that.