Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Liquid Foundation

Want the perfect foundation fit? It's all about matching skin tone and texture. Mattifying liquid formula ideal for normal to oily skin. Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup. This lightweight foundation mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, our exclusive matte foundation formula features micro-powders to control shine and blur pores. Pore minimizing foundation. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic.

How To Apply/Use:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator.

AQUA / WATER / EAU CYCLOHEXASILOXANE NYLON-12 ISODODECANE ALCOHOL DENAT. CYCLOPENTASILOXANE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE PEG-20 POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE PHENOXYETHANOL MAGNESIUM SULFATE DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER TITANIUM DIOXIDE METHYLPARABEN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER TOCOPHEROL BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ALUMINA SILICA GLYCERIN [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D166390/3

Savannah G.
    Review for: Classic Ivory 120 more...
    This product it probably the cheapest foundation i have ever bought! I tend to have really oily skin that gets shiny after maybe 2 hours which i hate. Those oil blotting sheets are literally my best friend. So I’m always looking a for a matte foundation that is good for oily skin and i have heard nothing but good reviews for this product. I like to watch a lot of YouTube videos and was shocked by how many beauty gurus use this product, so i had to give this product a try.Coverage-This foundation is liquid based, which I find for me not the best for oily skin. It is VERY similar to Revlon colorstay foundation. Same consistency. The coverage is buildable to full coverage. You do not need much also which is why it lasts for a long time. 2 months and still not close to being done and I wear makeup almost everyday.
    Lacey S.
    Yonkers
    Review for: Mocha 360 more...
    I definitely have a love-hate relationship with this foundation. Finding my shade was fairly easy, at Ulta when I did a swatch check, it went well. (I bought this foundation specifically for my prom look) The day of prom however, Minor problems started arise while using this. 1) A little goes a L....O....N....G way. My first time using it, I put too much on my beauty sponge and figured I could just use the blender to “blend” until even coverage.... BEEEEP WRONG! I just looked like someone smothered chocolate syrup all over my face And missed many spots, NOT CUTE. So I washed off and tried again. 2) it was kind of hard to wash off. It left a little film of residue that was kind of tight on my face but it was easy to ignore. I tried again and I came up with an idea to break the foundation up by adding some lotion so it’s more sheer. This was an amazing idea and I was satisfied with the amount of coverage. Ladies, if you want a naturally glam makeup look without looking too cakey , I suggest giving this idea a try. Now beware, because this foundation is supposed to keep you matte, the lotion adds just a tad bit of oil shine, as it did throughout my prom night. The picture I added was towards the end of prom with no blotting session the WHOLE night( and it was getting hot on the dance floor). All in all, this is a pretty decent and affordable foundation. #Irecommendit
    Cherry 🍒.
    Bronx, NY
    Review for: Warm Honey 322 more...
    I use Warm Honey (322). I like my foundations to be a shade darker than my actual skin color because my setting powder and concealer evens out my complexion once it is all put on. So this review is based on 2 months of wear. Since it has been 2 months so far, I feel like my review will be fair. I switch between drug store and high end foundations and wanted to give this foundation a try due to the hype it is given as well as it catering to give a matte and poreless finish, which is what I look for in my foundations. I am extremely oily with large pores.

Shade range-Good enough for a drug store brand. I usually do not have issues finding foundations catering to my skin tone (yellow,medium, tan, olive skin). Since I cant swatch appropriately with drug store makeup, I went with my usual choices of warm honey,tan beige types.

Price-I bought this at Target for $8, very inexpensive, so it is worth the buy.

End Review: When I run out of this foundation, I would most likely purchase this again. For me though, this will not be a holy grail product. I do think it is a really good drugstore foundation that can give off high end benefits. For its matte and pore-less statements, if you wear this foundation with primer, setting powder, setting spray, concealer, powder, it will give a matte and pore-less look, but without it is a no. I still become oily and with pores in the end. This is a drugstore dupe for Estee Lauder Doublewear!!!
    Sierra S.
    Kansas City, MO
    Review for: Natural Ivory 112 more...
    I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation. I like the shade variety, coverage, and matteness but hate the way it looks on my skin.

Shade variety: The shade variety of this product is AMAZING. I always seem to a be shade in between the palest and the next one up, and I always have to mix my foundations or buy expensive luxury beauty foundation that has more variety. I was able to find my shade in this foundation, which is almost a miracle.

Coverage and consistency: The coverage of this foundation is medium to light. It does an okay job of covering up my acne and redness without making my skin look completely flat. I also think it does help minimize pores and most definitely is matte. However, because this is a liquid foundation (and a rather thin one) , I feel like my beauty blender sucks up a lot of the product and I use more than I actually need to.

How it looks on my skin: I have combination skin, with my most oily areas being my T-zone. This foundation makes that area look GREAT, however it emphasizes dryness on other areas of my face, like my cheeks and around my noses and makes my face look rough and patchy. I do understand that this is an issue with most matte foundations, so I don't necessarily hold it against this foundation, it's just something to be aware of! I can fix this issue by using a hydrating primer, so not a completely bad thing.

Overall: Good coverage and I love the shade range. Recommend if you have oily skin, however if you have combination skin with dry areas, might want to avoid or use a hydrating primer.
    Rhonda R.
    Hastings, MN
    Review for: Classic Ivory 120 more...
    I tried the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation in the shade 120 Classic Ivory. I went through a whole bottle of this foundation, and although I liked it, I have not repurchased it again so far.
    As a little background, I have oily skin with acne, blackheads/whiteheads, large pores, acne scarring, and a few sun spots/freckles. I usually get very oily by the end of the day, so I am always on the hunt for a foundation that keeps my oil at bay and minimizes my pores while also having great coverage but still looking natural.
    I have a fair/light complexion and a neutral skin tone. I often find many foundations to look too orange on me, but I also think cool toned foundations look too pink/grey on me, so I try to find more neutral shades. The shade Cassic Ivory seemed to blend pretty well into the skin tone on my neck. I applied this product with both a beauty blender sponge and a brush, and I prefer the finish produced with the sponge.
    I did not find that this foundation minimized my pores to a large extent, but it did give a nice natural finish with medium to buildable coverage. I would often wear this foundation to work and it did not look so unnatural and cake-facey. However, I would notice that by the end of the day I would still look oily even if I set the foundation with powder and setting spray, and it would start looking cakey on my nose, around my nose, and on my chin by the end of the day.
    All in all, this was a pretty good foundation, but I don't think it does wonders for oily skin like it suggests. I think this would better suit individuals with normal to combination skin very well.

Amber M.
    Bellefonte, PA
    Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
    I bought this foundation because everyone was raving about it on YouTube and was so disappointed. It may be a good foundation for a lot of people, but it really did not work for me. I have combination skin and found that this became dry and patchy on certain areas of my face and caked up around my nose. It made me look like I was wearing an excessive, unnatural amount of makeup.

It was slightly better applied with a damp beauty sponge than a foundation brush. The sponge applied like medium coverage, but I got pretty full coverage from brush application. Both were applied over a Maybelline primer.

It also oxidized a TON so the Buff Beige I bought, which is normally in the range of colors that work for me, ended up about 2 shades too dark after I applied it. If you are going to try this foundation, buy it lighter than you normally do!

This is NOT a good foundation for people with really dry skin.

It gets amazing reviews, so I think for most skin types, and at such an affordable price, it's worth a try, but it wasn't a good fit for me at all. I gave it to a friend and she also found that it darkened significantly after it was applied, but she did like the formula.
    Taryne R.
    Review for: Natural Ivory 112 more...
    This is a great product for anyone looking for coverage on a budget. It's perfect for anyone with oily skin, which I know I have an issue with, and has the staying power to last all day. The coverage is build-able which makes it great for anyone who may not know exactly what they are doing in their makeup yet.
    I honestly found this product looking for something that would give me coverage to simply balance my skin and as a good entry level foundation, as I am not great with makeup. I found this product on many bloggers "best drugstore foundations" lists and I was not let down.
    I was initially worried to use this product as I have sensitive skin, but it did great things for my skin and I haven't noticed any extra breakouts since I've started using it. I was also concerned because I have a very light colored skin. I normally find myself looking like a ghost, or looking orange, because I have a hard time finding matching shades. This color was the perfect match and blends into the skin wonderfully!
    Really I am in love with this foundation now! I'm almost through my first bottle and will be going back for more as this seems to be the best bang for my buck!
    Jamie 💛.
    San Bernrdno, CA
    Review for: Natural Beige 220 more...
    I've been using this foundation for about 5 years and I used this product off and on. But, I always go back to this foundation. I totally recommend this for everyone, if you have quite dry skin (I don't recommend). My skin transitioned a lot through out the year, I'm Filipino and it's typical to have OILY skin. So, this clearly comes in handy when its a hot day. It's natural looking, and doesn't make me look to dried out. When you first put it on, its a satin look until it drys down matte. The coverage is buildable and it doesn't appear cakey when I use it. Some days I want to look super natural but want my acne scar covered, i'll just apply a little to my scars and let it dry and pop some blush and highlight, and i end up looking natural. Also, I use this foundation when i want a full face and look EXTRA and it looks super good and yet not cakey. Also, in my opinion this foundation is water-proof! I use this foundation MORE during summer because it gives me a healthy look, and I'd go swimming with it on and it doesn't budge! ALSOOOOO, this foundation is super-duper affordable and its easy to get a hold of.
    Tabitha R.
    Mount Juliet, TN
    Review for: Classic Ivory 120 more...
    I absolutely love high end foundations, they get the job done.
    100% (They’re dependable)
    Especially, when a girl needs a: soft, natural look, or a full coverage day. Pulling that 12 hr. shift.
    Regardless. The same, continual questions.
    “What is? A more, affordable dupe?”
    ”Should I? Spend this much on a high-end product?”
    ”Is it simply worth it?”
    The answer? Yes; but when you find that affordable, cringe worthy-in such an amazing way. Product. That works just as good, if not better than the one that is 3x the amount. It’s simply worth buying, and going the cheaper route. Unless, you would rather go for the more expensive product. I will say though. Saving money is always a must.
    Nevertheless, I had to post pone my usual luxurious foundations, and take a chance on an inexpensive, cheaper foundation. Sooo..I did my research. I read many outstanding reviews, and recommendations from beauty gurus on which drug store foundations to try.
    *Bam. One product kept coming up. The wonderful,
    “Maybelline Fit Me, Matte + Poreless Foundation“ it is such a mattifying foundation.
    The moment I applied it, any imperfection, or flaw. Anything that needed a cover up, it did it justice. Absolutely, no pores. Phenomenal coverage.
    Like I said, “Justice is served with this foundation.”
    **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.**
    If you are on a budget. Then, this foundation is for YOU!
    Especially, Normal to Oily skin. 👍🏼😊
    Kristina N.
    Thomaston, CT
    Review for: Classic Ivory 120 more...
    I usually use high end foundations but am currently in need of a new foundation and wasn’t sure which one I wanted to purchase yet. I needed something quick for a lighter winter shade since my current foundation was becoming too dark for me. I’ve heard a lot of great things about this foundation so I decided to grab it and give it a try while I was at the drugstore. The first thing I was disappointed about was that it does not come with a pump or any dispenser, you just have to pour it out which can be messy and a waste of product. The foundation itself is pretty watery and a little difficult to apply. The more I would try to apply and blend it out I would end up just wiping the foundation right off my face. I’ve never had this problem with a foundation before. I found the best way to apply this is either with a sponge or using a brush and then going over it with a sponge. It helps even out any of the streaks. I usually use matte foundations but this one definitely does cling to any dry spots and make them appear much worse. I didn’t even know I had these spots until putting on this foundation. Although it has a few downfalls once I was able to apply and set this foundation it did last all day and kept me matte. It looked good all day without getting cakey. It also did keep pores looking minimized without settling into them and making them appear worse. It didn’t settle in smile lines, slide off, transfer, or separate. So it’s not the best quality foundation but for the price (I paid about $5.00) it is not too bad. It is workable just takes some time and getting used to it.
    carla t.
    Tallahassee, FL
    Does this work for oily skin
    Jessica M.
    Kissimmee, FL
    Was it hard to match your color?
    Elizabeth R.
    Is the matte foundation really matte?
    Jessica H.
    Aberdeen, Mannofield
    Does this product have a smell?
    Jossna M.
    Lynwood, CA
    I've been wanting to try this out but am i getting my money's worth? I feel like I would run out of that foundation in less then a month.