BeautyFaceFace MakeupMaybelline
Fit Me Matte And Poreless Powder

Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Powder

by Maybelline

Fit Me Matte and Poreless Powder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Powder!
Pezzy P.
Grand Forks
Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Powder uploaded by Pezzy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this powder! Gives off such a nice flawless finish and stays on amazingly all day even without setting spray. However I wish it would work on all foundations. I’ve bought it twice now and will continue to buy!
member-6dcc7
Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Powder uploaded by member-6dcc7
I personally love this product! It's a great base powder that helps me match and set all my makeup together. It applies easy and doesn't leave my face being cakey or cracked. Definitely recommend!
Ana B.
Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Powder uploaded by Ana B.
Best powder ever. I’ve tried several drugstore powders and definitely this has to by far my favorite
Lovely A.
Excelente powder! Ive used with and without primer. Have to touch up a few time but not all day. Leaves a very soft smooth Matte finish. Doesn’t irritate skin. Easily washes off with regular face wash.
Emma T.
Olathe
Purchased at: Target
I have used this powder for years. I like a more natural look to my makeup and I am combination skin so this works perfect for me. It’s easy to apply, I use a smaller powder brush for my under eyes and a large brush for the rest of my T zone.
Sofia H.
Tempe, AZ
I had this powder in the translucent shade and it did its job but wasn’t very translucent in some cases and more white as it left my skin more pale at times.
Casey R.
Typical medium-full coverage powder felt a bit Cake-y to me but also was surprised at how well it worked for under $10… def. helped with mattifying!
Jada J.
Mcalester, OK
Love! Love! Love! This has been my go to powder for absolutely anything since I started makeup years ago. I have a few others but none can beat this one. Ever.
Stephanie G.
NorthHollywood
This is my favorite powder. I love it because it looks so smooth. It sets my makeup really well.
Bryanna B.
Hampton, VA
[product:maybelline-new-york-fit-me!-pressed-powder-coconut-[355]-030-oz-pack-of-6] This face powder is pretty good. It does give a nice finish as well as add a little bit of color back into the face however I do notice that the powder does break down overtime especially if you’re oily person like me. I suppose it depends on the foundation that you use as well.

Looking for your answer?