Home & GardenHome ImprovementBuilding ConsumablesMaybelline
Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer

Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer

Apply a thin layer to skin before using tinted moisturizer or foundation. This primer blurs pores and instantly controls shine for a matte finish that lasts up to 16 hours. With broad spectrum SPF 20.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer!
Savannah S.
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer uploaded by Savannah S.
I really liked this product. My skin felt very soft and smooth after using. The formula also feels very lightweight after it is applied. The one thing I would change about this product was the thick consistency. This made it difficult to spread on my face when applying.
2Laura L.
This made my skin soft and mattifying! Looks greats under my tinted moisturizer! I love that it has SPF 20 in it! Definitely will recommend it to people!
Sarah G.
Philadelphia, PA
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer uploaded by Sarah G.
I love this primer! It feels great on my skin and helps my makeup last longer. I also love that there is spf in the product!
Victoria L.
Fort Mill, SC
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer uploaded by Victoria L.
This product is amazing especially for having sunscreen in it it never leaves my skin oily and I feel Matte and pourLess after immediately putting it on. I think the texture could be better but I’m sure the sunscreen messes with that.
Gabrielle J.
Laurel, MD
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer uploaded by Gabrielle J.
I really don’t mind this primer. I love that it has spf 20! I honestly would wear this alone with mascara and I think that would be a perfect look for a hot summer day. I like that it’s for normal to oily skin as well! I recommend giving this a try!
Mariajose C.
Orlando, FL
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer uploaded by Mariajose C.
If you like Mayte skin this is a perfect primer. It is not to heavy and it won’t make you look Camry and it blends well with your foundation. I personally like dewy skin better but this is a great primer.
Angela C.
Mendham Twp, NJ
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer uploaded by Angela C.
for skin it worked fine, not perfect but it did a good job for several hours , not letting my face shine so much
Hannah A.
Northridge, CA
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer uploaded by Hannah A.
This give me a natural look when I use it before my makeup. it feels nice on the skin and does not feel like I am clogging my pores. Definitely worth the price and highly recommend
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
1,007 reviews
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer uploaded by Olivia S.
easy to use and it went on really well. good price and I would recommend. it’s at ur local target
Sophie L.
Goleta, CA
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Mattifying Face Primer uploaded by Sophie L.
I liked that this was matte without drying out my face! I actually felt like it moisturized my face and even make my texture look better without anything on top.

Looking for your answer?