Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder

Now fit happens from start to finish! This silky lightweight finishing powder has a hint of color for a seamless natural look. Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder is a mineral-based formula designed to help control shine and smooth skin’s texture with a hint of color. This mineral powder provides the perfect finishing touch to your makeup base. Start Fit. Finish strong. Now Fit happens from start to finish! This loose setting powder is available in a collection of shades to fit any skin tone.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply with a brush. Swirl brush into powder, tap excess and lightly dust over face. Can be used alone or on top of makeup.

TALC DIMETHICONE SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES] F.I.L. D199065/1

What’s the best way to use this product ?
Is this the best setting powder? What do you recommend me?
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder best way to get product sto stick through seating and a long day?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder!
Zuzana L.
manchester
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder uploaded by Zuzana L.
I really want to try this powder and am not too sure if it really good and if it good to bake Maybelline FIT ME® Loose Finishing Powder
kamelia K.
scotland
havnt used this one before but heard its good for setting the foundationwil try it outt my self any time soon
Bya J.
birmingham
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder uploaded by Bya J.
I resisted buying this powder for a long, long time just because it’s drigstore-I didn’t think it would be that great-I was very, very wrong. This powder blurs, mattifies and sets my makeup beautifully and works just as well if not better than my high end powders. Definitely recommend!
Kim W.
Green Leach Lane , St
I love this setting powder - it’s perfect for setting concealer under the eyes as well as a light dusting across the whole face. It’s also really nice for baking with, it doesn’t look cakey, it sets your makeup in place for the whole day and doesn’t create a flashback. It’s so affordable too, for less than £10 in most drugstores.
Lauren B.
Brighton, East Sussex
Such a great powder, love to use this along my cheek bones and to also bake my concealer. Love this!
Rebecca H.
Preston, Lancashire
This has got to be my favourite setting powder and it doesn’t break the bank either. Super cheap and effective. I love to use this under my eyes to brighten them up and stop my concealer creasing. Long lasting and lightweight. I use the translucent powder and would definitely recommend ❤️Maybelline Fit Me Powder 9g by Maybelline
Waseem N.
Lancashire , United Kingdom
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder uploaded by Waseem N.
This is something I take out with me! Great to have in your man bag or handbag to touch up and matting you’re makeup look on a night out especially with the handy applicator sponge and mirror! Yes mirror! Would recommend!
Maria  W.
Manchester, Lancashire
2,101 reviews
 Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder is one of the best powders, it's cheap and works wonders as well. I have used this for a while now and still love it a lot.
Joanne W.
England Bristol
Love the Maybelline Fit me powder it’s perfect, so glad I Purchased it, it makes you skin look flawless, feels super lightweight , matte finish.
Agne G.
it's good and i really liked it. it does help set your makeup.it  will provide a perfect finish to your face makeup while helping to prevent shine and create a smooth finish. This product does the job. Nothing like a brand name item but it does the job for what it's worth.

361 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie C.
delay dr piketon ohio
il y a 8 mois
Alison R. il y a 7 mois
Use a beauty blender to pack into skin, let sit, then wipe away, mine stays all day doing this
member-181b41
il y a 10 mois
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder is it actually good??
Sophia W. il y a 9 mois
It’s one of the best setting powders I have ever used, not only does it set the face you can match it perfectly with your skin tone to add more coverage
Alaina S.
San Antonio, TX
il y a un an
Anastacia M. il y a un an
Yes and yes! I actually switched from a high-end powder to this for my professional kit after trying it on myself and really enjoying it. It goes on smoothly and does give the skin a polished finish. It does not look dry or cakey. It also does not create flashback when applied correctly. And it really does help with longevity of your makeup throughout the day. I highly highly recommend it. I used it on my client below.
alyssa V.
San Antonio, TX
il y a un an
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder is this a good product for combination skin?
kimberly A. il y a 9 mois
i have combo skin and it’s okay. leave me looking flawless even after a rave!
Gabriela  C.
Langley, BC
Abby M. il y a un an
Yes, this is the best drugstore loose powder. It does not cling to dry patches and has a blurring effect.